The DATE...(LOVE is in the air)

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Narrators POV

The next place you go is to the restaurant. You guys eat sushi. Laughing and talking together. You guys have so much fun.

"Okay... let's play a game before we go" Doojoon said in the restaurant.

"What game?" Kikwang ask.

"The truth game. Whoever can't answer the question they go to eat this" Doojoon said and put one sushi on a plate and then put a spoonful of wasabi on it. You all gawked at him.

"Eat this? You gotta be kidding me" Heerin said.

"Our mouth will be on fire if we eat this" You said and look at the sushi. You bit your lip. 'I hope I won't get to eat the sushi because I don't eat spicy foods. I can't even stand a little spicy foods.' You thought to yourself.

"Okay.... but just one round. We go to somewhere else later" Kikwang said.

"Great... now who will go first?" Doojoon said and spin the chopstick on the table. Then the end of the chopstick pointed on Kikwang. Kikwang seem calm with it.

"Who want to ask him?" Doojoon said and Heerin raise her hand.

"I want to ask."

"Go ahead" Kikwang said. Heerin tapped her finger on her chin and then grin.

"Have you ever kissed ~~~~ on the lips yet?" Heerin grinned. You blush and Kikwang eyes widened. Doojoon chuckle.

"Unnie!" You squeaked.

"Come on. You got to answer that. Or else...." Doojoon pointed to the sushi which filled with wasabi. Kikwang cleared his throat.

"No..." Kikwang said quietly.

"What?" Heerin and Doojoon ask at the same time. Kikwang sigh

"No.." He said again.

"Wae?" Heerin ask.

"That's two question. Let's spin again" Kikwang said avoiding the question and spin the chopstick. It stop on Heerin.

"I want to ask the question" Kikwang said.

"Shoot me" She said confidently.

"Do you love Doojoon hyung?" Kikwang ask with a smirk. And you turned to look at him with wide eyes. Heerin froze on the spot and Doojoon look at Heerin and waited for her answer. You look at Heerin who gave death glare at you. You smile sheepishly. Heerin sigh and look at the sushi. She take it with her chopsticks and about to eat when Doojoon hold Heerin wrist. Then he look at Kikwang.

"I'll eat it" He said and quickly take the sushi and shove it into his mouth. You, Kikwang and Heerin jaws dropped.

"Oh.My.God" Heerin whispered. Doojoon chew quickly and swallowed it. He seem fine at first then he start sweating and his eyes are teary.

"HOT!!" He yelled and Heerin quickly give him the water. He drink it in one gulped. People stare at the four of you weirdly.

"Gomenasai" You said and bowed you head. Then they all start doing their things back.

"You know Japanese?" Kikwang ask.

"Just the basic" You said and shrugged. Doojoon held out his tongue and fan it with his hand. Heerin look at him worriedly. After the 'hot' meal. The four of you went to eat ice cream then did a little bit shopping. After walking and more walking around the place at 6.00 pm you all went to the park.

"Let's go rent bicycles" You said and beamed when you saw bicycles for rent.

"You go... I'm tired. I just wanna take a seat and watch the view" Heerin said with a smile and went to sit on a bench.

"You guys go... I stay with Heerin" Doojoon said and went to Heerin. You smile.

"Let's go ~~~~-ah" Kikwang said and hold your hand. You look down at your hand and smile. Kikwang gave a gentle squeeze and lead the way to the bicycles. While you and Kikwang go rent the bicycles. Doojoon and Heerin are sitting on a bench. Heerin awkwardly look away and Doojoon just look in front. Watching the river.

"Why didn't you answer Kikwang question?" Doojoon suddenly ask. Heerin look at him with a confused look.

"Huh?"

"Back then.... at the restaurant... why didn't you answer him?" Doojoon ask again. Heerin look down to her boots and bit her lips.

"I...." Heerin been cut off by Doojoon.

"You hate me?" Doojoon ask with a pout

"No. I love you" Heerin blurted it out then let out a loud gasp then cupped . Her eyes widened.

"I-I-I mean...." Heerin suttered and she don't know what to do. Doojoon smile getting wider.

While you and Kikwang are looking at the last bike.

"Aww.... there's only one bike left" You whined. Kikwang smile and gave the man the money. He pushed the bike next to you.

"Get on" He said. You look at the back. There's no back seat behind it.

"How do I...." You trailed off.

"Sit on the top tube" He said. You blink but he just smile. You cleared my throat and walk near him then you sit on it and hold the handlebar on the middle. His hands on the handlebar so his hands are around you. His head was near your ear and your heartbeat getting faster. He slowly start to pedal.

"I'm kinda heavy" You said and blush then mental slap yourself, 'Why did I said that??!!" You screamed in your head. Kikwang chuckle.

"You're not heavy. You're light like a feather" He said. You smile. He pedal slowly and as the breeze hit your cheeks. You didn't feel cold instead you felt a warm feeling inside you. 'I would never forget this day' You thought to yourself. Just then Kikwang released the handlebar.

"Look no hands" He said.

"Ahh... OPPA!" You half scream. He giggle and hold back the handlebar. You sigh relief.

"Oppa... don't do that" You pout and slap his chest lightly. He touch his chest pretending that it hurt.

"Ouch... since when you became so strong" Kikwang said. You just pout and look away.

"Are you mad at me?" Kikwang ask but no respond from you.

"I was just teasing you. I just wanted to hear you squeal 'oppa' at me. Because you sound so cute when you said it" Kikwang whispered on your ear. You blush.

"You won't forgive me?" He ask and you shook your head."

"Araso...." He trailed off then he pedal very fast. Your eyes widened.

"Oppa!" You squeal as he almost hit the trash can.

"Still won't forgive me? Then I pedal more fast" He said and he did what he just said. He chuckle.

"Araso araso... I'll forgive you" You said and he laugh. Then he slow down. He turn the bicycle around so that he can send back the bike to the man.

"You meanie" You said and slap his hand on the handlebar.

"Oww...." Kikwang said but smile. You roll your eyes but also smile.

While with Heerin and Doojoon. They just sit there quietly.

"Let's just forget what I said" Heerin finally spoke. Doojoon look shock.

"Wae?" Doojoon ask.

"I know.... you don't like me the way I do. I know you just think me as your noona and as your coordi. Let's not be awkward and pretend that this never happened." Heerin said and stand up. But Doojoon hold her wrist. She look at Doojoon with a shock expression.

"I don't want to pretend anymore" Doojoon said and shook his head.

"What are you talking about Doojoon?" Heerin ask confused.

"I don't care what people will said.... but actually. I love you too Heerin-ah" He said and Heerin eyes widened. He continued.

"I fell for you when the first time I saw you at Beast fansign." Doojoon said and Heerin eyes became wider. That was before she became Beast coordi.

"That time I always think about you. I couldn't forget about you. I always hope to meet you again but I know I won't. But one day.... I met you again. I'm really happy when I know you became my coordi. That's mean I got to know you better. But I never have the courage to tell you how I felt. The day when I told you I wanted to call you noona. That's not exactly what I wanted to say. I actually wanted to tell you...

-Flashback-

"Umm... Heerin..." Doojoon called her name when they sitting near the van with a cup of tea on their hands.

"Hmm?" Heerin said while sipping her tea.

"Can I....." Doojoon cleared his throat. He was brave moments ago. But now he afraid.

"Can I what?" Heerin stared at Doojoon which make Doojoon more nervous.

"Can I-I-I....." Doojoon stuttered

"What?" Heerin ask impatient.

"Can I call you noona?" Doojoon blurted it out. Heerin face fell but gave a small smile.

"Wae?" Heerin ask.

"Because.... well... you older than me... so that's why. So can I? If it's okay with you" Doojoon rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sure...."

-End of Flashback-

"Can I be your boyfriend...?" Doojoon finished his sentence. Heerin eyes welled up in tears. Tears of happiness.

"Sure...." She said with the same answer when Doojoon ask her if he can call her noona. Doojoon smile and hug her.

"Saranghea Heerin...." Doojoon whispered. Heerin smile while leaning her head on his chest.

You and Kikwang walking on the sidewalk while holding hands and watching the views. The both of you stop and look at the sunset.

"~~~~-ah" Kikwang said your name.

"Hmm?"

"~~~~~-ah"

"Wae?"

"Nothing. I just love calling your name." He said and softly gaze at you. You smile at him. He tucked your hairs behind your ear. He leaned in. 'Is this the day we finally kiss?' You thought to yourself as Kikwang leaned closer and closer. You close your eyes and you can feel Kikwang soft lips against yours and you kissed him back 

'Yes it is' You thought and smile between your lips. Kikwang pulled away and leaned his forehead againts yours.

"Saranghea ~~~~~-ah" He whispered.

"Nado saranghea Kikwang oppa" You said and hug him. He hugged you back. 'I finally said it' You thought to yourself and snuggle on his chest.

Kikwang smile and buried his face on your hair. 'You finally said it...' Kikwang thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can believe that I'm actually squeal when I write this chapter. I mean... Doojoon is so sweeetttt. Shame on me.... praising my own story.... tsk tsk tsk.... well I hope you all like this chapter. And hello~~ to my new readers and subscribers.

Lets say hello to my new co-author mikimika101  .... clap clap clap....

Love you everyone.... SUPA LUV