Plane

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV
Beast is on the first class and we at the economy class. And lucky for me no one sit beside me. Heerin unnie and Shinrae got to sit together. Now what am I gonna do while on the plane. Probably just sleep. This is so boring. Wait.... I didn't tell oppas that I'm going to Japan. I wonder how they will react if I tell them I'm going there. Hmm.... If I go to Japan I got to meet my parents. YES! I miss them like crazy I can't wait to meet them!

 

Kikwang POV
I took a glance at the back hoping to see ~~~~. But I can't see her. Why does she have to sit at the economy class? What if some guy sit beside her? What if he flirt with her? What if ~~~~ fall for him? What I'm gonna do??!!!
"Just go see her already" Doojoon said and I turn to look at him who sit beside me.
"If you so worry about her. Just go sit beside her. The plane didn't take off yet" He continue. How does he know I worried about her.
"It's written all over your face. You even bit you thumb nail" He said. Is he a mind reader??
"What if somebody already sit with her?" I ask him.
"Don't worry no one sitting beside her. Heerin noona told me"
"And why she told you and not me?"
"Because I text her.... now go before somebody else sit beside her"
"But...."
"Just wear disguises" He said and handed me a hat and a shade. I wear it.
"Thanks hyung" I said.
"No problem" He said and I went to the back. Searching for ~~~~. BINGO! I found her she reading a magazine. I sit beside her but she didn't seem to notice. I cough trying to get her attention. But she still doesn't look at me. I held her left hand.

 

Your POV
I was sitting on my sit reading a magazine when someone sit beside me. I didn't look at him or her. He or she cough. I still didn't look. Then he or she held my hand.
"AHH--" I scream halfway when he or she cupped my mouth. What the heck?? ERT!!
"Shh... it's just me" He or she said. But it sound like..... I look to the side and it's Kikwang. I calm down and he released my mouth.
"What are you doing here?" I ask him.
"Why? You don't like I sit here?" He ask me back.
"No. It's not that. But... you suppose to be at first class"
"Well.... I change my seat"
"Why?"
"Because I want to be with you" He said and give me his killer smile. I blush and instantly melt. This is what we called Kikwang SWEETNES ORVERLOAD!!
"All passengers please fasten up your seat belt we will begin to take off now. Thank you" The flight attendance said and the plane take off to Japan.
"So what you gonna do when you arrived at Japan?" Kikwang ask me.
"Hmm.... follow Beast"
"Wae?"
"Because I'm your coordi"
"Oh yeah. I forgot. I'm sure you want to meet your parents right?"
"Hmm... I missed them..."
"Have you told your oppas that you went to Japan?"
"Not yet. I'm sure they don't care. They never care."
"What about Ryeowook sunbae?"
"Him? He probably just said, 'Take care'. That's all"
"They really don't care?"
"I don't know. But I can see they change. But for Heechul oppa.... he.... I think still the same"
"Don't worry I'm sure they will change for the better." Kikwang assured. We both chat a little bit more when I felt sleepy. Maybe I'm tired helping U-Kiss arranging their stuff. Talking about them. I felt kinda bad for rejecting Kevin gift. He just been friendly. Besides... I really want that hair clip. But still.... it doesn't feel right accepting people gift when we first met them. I yawn a couple of times before I close my eyes and landed my head on the window. And dozed off to sleep.

 

Kikwang POV
I was reading a magazine when I felt a light weight on my shoulder. ~~~~~ was sleeping. I push her head gently so she feel more comfortable. And great choice she snuggle more on my shoulder. I felt my heart beat faster than ever. I take off my shade and put it on my lap. Now I can clearly see ~~~~ face. Her angelic face make me felt calm. Those lips..... No Kikwang. Don't think erted things. I mentally slap myself. I stare at her face. Beautiful my girl...
Then I also felt sleepy. I think I should go to sleep too. I gently kiss her forehead and lay my head on her.
"Good night my beautiful girl" I whispered to her and went to sleep.