OMG! Lee Min Ho!!

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

OMO! That's why he look familiar. This is so embarrassing especially when I saw him in the restroom................. AHHH!! I hope he forgot about me and doesn't recognize me please don't. I look at SHINee.... Erk! Key is exactly staring at me with his cute smile...... cute? Ok now is not a good time to think about that. Or is it. Stop it ~~~~~-ah. FOCUS.

"Heerin unnie." I said but she kept mumbling to herself.

"Unnie...." Still no response.

"OMG! Lee Min Ho!!" I said

"Where where where??" She ask and look around her. She a big fan of Lee Min Ho. Then she look at me. Actually she glaring at me. I just smile innocently.

"There's no Lee Min Ho here" She said and frowned.

"Well I got to do something to grab your attention" I shrugged.

"So what is it?"

"Where are we going after this photo shoot?"

"Well they will have to make performances at various places"

"Oh I see..."

"So I guess you can't go home until midnight"

"Bwoh??!!"

"Yep. So hold on there sis" She said and patted my shoulder then she went somewhere. Untill midnight? Oh well like I got something else to do. The best thing is I got to stay with my crush! Yes!!

"Hey ~~~~~" I hear some what a diva voice. I turn around and saw Key.

"Hi" I said and look away.

"Are you Beast new coordi?" He ask and I nodded.

"You don't talk much do you?" He ask again and I nodded. I don't feel comfortable. I got to go! Not to the restroom but away from him.

"Hey hyung. Oh who's this?" I look up and saw Minho. Wow... he look more hot in reality than in TV. Ok now... not the time.

"This ~~~~" Key said.

"Oh the one that you met in the boys restroom?" Minho said and Key nodded. OMG! This is so embarrassing!

"Umm... I have to go. Bye" I said and run away.

Key POV

We watch her gone from our side and I smile.

"Hyung what with the creepy smile?" The innocent maknae Taemin ask me.

"Oh he just looking at a girl" Minho answered it for me.

"Who? I don't see anyone" Taemin said.

"She already went away?" Minho said.

"How old is she?" Jonghyun popped out of nowhere.

"Hey don't cheat on Sekyung" Onew said.

"I was just asking" Jonghyun shrugged. I ignored them and still look at ~~~~ who already gone from our sight. So actually  I'm looking at.................?

"Why are you looking at that fat sweaty guy?" Onew ask. What? Sweaty guy.

"Oh My God...... don't tell me you......" Onew gasped.

"Yah! I'm not gay!!" I shout at him.

"Just asking. Who knows" Onew shrugged. I just ignored him. He got some weird imaginations. Anyway back to the girl. I got to know more about her....

--------------------------

Hello~ to my new reader. Thanks for the comments everyone...