Sister

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

I get discharged yesterday and today I can go to work. Yesterday was kind of hectic since Super Junior, SHINee and Beast all came to pick me up from the hospital. Heerin unnie and Shinrae are there too. Kikwang kinda gave Key death glare but Key just look at me with a smile. After hours of arguing I quietly went to catch a taxi and go home. And they they all called and text me at the same times. It's crazy. I went to the bathroom and take a shower after that I went downstairs and make breakfast then I went back upstairs to change my clothes.

Satisfied I went back downstairs and saw oppas around the table. They turn to look at me.

"~~~~ what are you wearing?" Yesung ask. I look down at my clothes. What's wrong with it?

"Your skirt too short" Ryeowook said and walk up to me.

"Go change" He said.

"Eh?"

"Go change" He push me to upstairs.

"But oppa."

"No but just go" He open the door and push me inside. I sigh and shook my head then I went back to my closet. Something not short? Hmm...

I went out of the room after changing my clothes. Ryeowook still in front of my door.

"Is this ok oppa?" I ask him. He look at me up and down then smile.

"BETTER! Now let's go eat breakfast" He said and dragged me downstairs. I sit between Ryeowook and Heechul. I felt so uncomfortable around Heechul because he's the coldest oppa. After eating I went to catch a taxi since Heerin unnie could't come today. But then I felt a warm hand holding my wrist. I look up and saw Heechul not smiling.

"Come on we send you off" He said before I could say anything he dragged me to his car and put me in the back. Then he went to the driver seat. I tell him where to go and he drive off. I never knew the coldest oppa will have the warmest hand. I were spacing out when the car stop.

"Thank you Heechul oppa" I said.

"No need to thank me. It's my job as an oppa" He said. He really said that? I give him a small smile and got from the car. Ryeowook lowered down the window.

"~~~~ if anything happen to you call us ok?" He said and I nodded.

"Bye ~~~~" He said and Heechul drive off. I waved goodbye and went inside the building. I saw a girl roaming around with a lunch box in her hand. She might be lost. I went up to her.

"Excuse me." I said.

"Oh unnie can you help me?" She said.

"Help what?" I ask and she show me a paper.

"Can you show me where this room is?" I look at the paper.

"Oh ok. Follow me" I said with a smile.

"YAY! Thank you unnie." She said and walk beside me.

"Unnie what's your name?"

"My name is ~~~~~"

"Oh my name is Hyeri Woo. I come here to give my brother his lunch"

"Oh I see." I said as I don't know what else to say. I'm not the one to talk a lot with a stranger. After a few minutes we arrived at the room.

"Here it is" I said to her.

"Oh thank you unnie" She said. I gave a small smile and about to walk away when she grab my wrist.

"Yes?"

Unnie I want to introduce you to my brother."

"Umm... but I got to go"

"Just awhile..... PLEEAASSEEEEEE" She whine. I scratch my unitchy head and nodded. She beamed and dragged me inside the room. Why people keep dragging me today?

"Oppa!" She shout. 7 heads turn to us and I felt like running away since this is an awkward situation. Then one guys came and I look at him. OMG!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!

"Hyeri what are you doing here?" He ask. He look familiar.

"Mom want me to give you this" She said and handed him the box.

"Aigoo... thanks dongsaeng. Did you get lost in this bulding?" He ask. And Hyeri nodded.

"I did but unnie help me" She said and pointed to me. I smile akwardly. I look at the others and they smile. I look at the door beside me because I can't stand people watching me like that. I read what it write.

.....

.....

U-Kiss

......

....

U-KISS!!!!??????

"Miss.... thanks for helping my sister" He said and I look at him. I just bowed a little.

"I got to go. Goodbye" I said quickly and ran out of the room. So she was Kevin Woo sister?? U-Kiss?? OMG. But that guys is super cute though. Don't misundestand. I'm saying this as a fan.

Kevin POV

I look she quickly ran out of the room. She really beautiful and she's not like other girls who scream when they met us.

"Oppa. What are you looking at? She already gone" Hyeri wave her hand in front of me. I look at her and smile.

"What's her name?"

"Her name is ~~~~. Why? You interested?" She nudged me and wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes but smile. Her name is ~~~~~. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"Hyeri"

"Neh??"

"Do you know why she's here?"

"Umm... I forgot to ask her" She laugh nervously. I sigh.

"Nevermind then. You should get home"

"Oppa I want to watch you and U-Kiss perform"

"Araso... You can stay"

"Thanks oppa" She said and went to the other members. I still look at the door like she still there.

"How long are you going to stared at the door" Alexander chuckle behind me.

"Stop it" I said and sit on the sofa with the others. I hope I meet her again.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

My weird corner 

Kikwang: So it's Kevin

Rifa: Yup.

Key: I thought you gonna put Karam here.

Rifa: Eh? Why?

Key: Karam is your bias right?

Rifa: Yeah. I thought of putting him in this story but I change my mind after I saw Kevin pictures. LIKE CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!

Kikwang: Don't spazzed about him!

Rifa: Why? Jealous?

Kikwang: Pff... as if.

Rifa: Hmm... I got to change the poster again since Kevin is here.

????: Hi guys.

Key: Oh looks who's here its......................... Jaejoong?

Jaejoong: Yeah why?

Rifa: Jaejoong oppa? What are you doing here? You supposed to be in the other fanfic.

Jaejoong: Well I got bored because you didn't update that fanfic. So I thought I come here.

Rifa: I thought Kevin oppa would come.

Jaejoong: You don't like I'm here? Araso I go.

Rifa: Wait oppa.... aish he already gone.

????: Why didn't you put me in this story??

Kikwang: Eh Karam?

Rifa: Oppa...... umm.... well...

Karam: You even said you change your mind after you saw Kevin picture *pout*

Rifa: Oppa don't be like this.... *grab Karam hand*

Key: Opps... this for + we cannot show you this.

Kikwang: I thought she says I'm her boyfriend on her profile and Karam is her crush. But why she DO THIS TO ME??!!

Key: I think she bored with you..

Kikwang: Shut up DIVA!

Key: Yah! It's on!!

And they start fighting. While for Rifa and Karam only god know what they doing.

Kimmie90628: Hello~ this Kimmie... Rifa loyal subscribers. Well that's what she said. Anyway..... I hope you guys support her fanfic.... and let's meet again on the next chapter... bye~