My dad

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

"Yoboseyo? Dad?" I said.... Everyone became quiet. Heerin unnie look at me with wide eyes.

"~~~~ where are you?" My dad said on the other line with his hoarse voice.

"I-I-I'm with my friends dad"

"Don't lie to me. Heechul already told me everything" He said.

"D-dad..."

"GET HOME NOW"

"Y-y-you're here?"

"Yes. I'm in front of you apartment with your mom. Now come home!" He said strictly.

"Neh dad" I said and hung up.

"I need to get home. My parents are here" I said looking down on my handphone.

"Neh" Heerin unnie said and ask the driver to send me to my apartment. I arrived in front of my apartment. I wave and say good bye to Beast and Heerin unnie. Then I went to the elevator and get in. I arrived at my apartment and in front of the door. My parents. are waiting. I went to them and my mom hug me. My father glared at me. We went inside and my mom and I sit on the sofa. While dad was standing in front of us with anger on his face

"You're going with us to Japan" He said. I look at him in shock.

"But dad..."

"No buts. I know I shouldn't let you live here. Look what you become. A coordi." My dad scoffed

"Dad. It's been my dream to become a coordi"

"If I said no. Then it's a NO. What if people know that Heechul, Yesung and Wookie sister is a coordi. That would be embarrassing for them. Now go pack your stuff. We're leaving tomorrow." He said. I look at my mom for her support. She look at me apologetically. I lowered my head and went to my bedroom and start packing my stuff. I got to call unnie that I'll quit this job....

Kikwang POV

"And that's what happen" Heerin noona said. Right now we at a cafe resting for awhile before the next schedules. She explained to us about ~~~~. I sigh thinking that she will really live. Not a good thing.

"So... her dad call and that's mean...." Yoseob trailed off.

"She will go to Japan" Doojoon finish it.

"We just got a little sister and now she will go away" Hyunseung said and pout.

"Is there any way to make her stay?" I ask her.

"Hmm... try to convince her dad" Heerin noona said.

"And how is that?" Junhyung ask and she shrugged.

"Her dad is really strict. If only ~~~~ become more brave and talk back to her dad. I know how her dad is. Even though he strict towards ~~~~ but if she really really want something her dad let it be. Her dad really love her because she the only daughter." Heerin noona explain.

"Then... all ~~~~ have to do is talk to her dad?" Dongwoon ask and Heerin noona nod.

"Yeah. But I don't know if she have the enough courage to talk to him" She added and sigh.

Your POV

I stop packing and look around the apartment. I don't want to go. My dream to became a coordi have finally come true.... I need to speak to my dad. I don't want to go. NEVER. I walk out of my bedroom and look that my dad is in the living room watching new. I went to him and sit beside him.

"Dad. I need to talk to you" I said slowly

"What is it?" He said still watching the TV. His rough voice make me shiver. But I got to do this. Here it goes....