Heerin unnie secret

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Narrators POV

You went to the front stage where Beast rehearsal. They were singing the song Beautiful. When Kikwang saw you he wink at you and when the chorus he show at you and you will blush. You look to the side avoiding his eyes. Then he saw the hair clip on your hair.

'I never see that hair clip before' He thought to himself. After the rehearsal. Beast went downstage. Kikwang went to you and Junhyung went to Shinrae. You smile when you saw Kikwang and his heart skip a beat when he saw you smile.

"How were we?" He ask.

"The best oppa" You said and held two thumbs out.

"You know after the rehearsal. We have nothing to do. Would you like to go on a date?" He ask and your eyes widened. You cheeks turn pink.

"D-date?" You stuttered.

"Hmm.... just the two of us. No Key" He said and you chuckle.

"So?" He ask again. You nodded.

"Sure oppa I love too" You said with a smile. Kikwang eyes glitters.

"I got to go help Heerin unnie oppa. I'll see you later" You said. You waved at him and walk away.

Kikwang POV

She said YES!! WOHOOOO!! I jump up and down and shout like I won't an award. But then I realized.... I was in the middle of the  stage. Downstage actually. I look around me and people staring at me weird. Even Junhyung and Shinrae look at me with a are-you-crazy look. I timidly smile.

"Mianhaeyo..." I said and bowed then quickly walk away from there. That was embarrassing. I should look where I was first then I should do things like that. Oh well.... at least I GOT A DATE WITH ~~~~~!!

Your POV

I heard Kikwang shout at the place. I stop on my track and take a peek. I chuckle a bit when he look like he realized where he was standing. He apologized and bowed then he walk away. How can one guy be HOT and CUTE at the same time?Aigoo.... I walk to where Heerin unnie is. Actually she ask me to meet her at this place. I'm not really going to help her or anything. I just going to meet her. I to the dressing room  where only staff can go there.

When I went inside I saw Heerin unnie sitting on a chair with two cups of tea in front of her. She looks deeply in thought. I went to her and sit in front of her. She didn't seem to notice me.

"Heerin unnie...." I called her but no response. I waved my hand in front of her and snap my fingers. But she just stared in the distant. Hmm.... who should I say??

"OMG JANG GEUN SUK!!" I said and pointed somewhere.

"There's no Jang Geunk Suk here ~~~~~" Heerin unnie said boredly and take a sip of her tea.

"When did you wake up?" I ask her.

"What do you mean?"

"I've been here for 7 minutes. But you seem to not notice me"

"Sorry about that. I just thinking something"

"What are you thinking about?" I ask and she sigh. She look at me with a worried expression.

"What's wrong unnie?" I ask and touch her hands on the table. Is she alright?

"~~~~-ah. Will you promise mee you keep this a secret when I tell you about it?" She ask and you nodded.

"I promise unnie. I won't tell anyone" I said and held out my pinky. She hook it with her pinky. The she release it. She take a deep breath and I wait what she gonna say.

"~~~~~~...... actually..... I like..... Yoon Doojoon" She said slowly and my eyes widened.

"YOU LIKE YOUR DONGSAENG??!!!" I shout and she cupped my mouth. Then she look at the door hoping nobody will heard it.

"~~~~~!!" She scold me and she pull back her hand. My expression was still shock and I look at her with my eyes widened.

"What? I'm not really that old. I'm just 2 months old from him. I said he shouldn't called me noona because we're not really have a huge gap of age. But he insisted.... so I let him." She said and pout. Oh yeah.... I just remembered that Heerin unnie born on the same year as Doojoon. But different months.

"How long have you been keeping this secret unnie?" I ask her. She held a 1 finger.

"1 month?" I ask and raise an eyebrow. She shook her head.

"1 year" She said. My eyes widened again. She have been their coordi for 1 year but she haven't confess to him yet? I just work here for 3 months and Kikwang already confessed to me. How lucky I am? Anyway back to Heerin unnie.

"Have you confess to him?" I ask and she shook her head. "Wae?" I ask her.

"He only look me as his noona. How can I confess to him?" Heerin said with a sad expression.

"How do you know he only looks at you as a noona? You said you haven't confess"

"You're right. But he always call me noona. I'm sure he only thinks me as his noona"

"You don't even know what he really thinks about you. Tell you what. What about you go on a date with him?" I suggest. She look at me and blink.

"No no no" She shook her head.

"What about you go with me and Kikwang oppa. Like a double date. Don't tell Doojoon oppa that's a date. Just tell him that you want to hang out since I'll be busy with a date with Kikwang so you need someone to accompany you and talk to. Plus you don't want to be the third wheel" I explained the plan and Heerin unnie brightened. She stand up from her seat and hug me oh so tightly.

"Thank you ~~~~~-ah. You're the best. SARANGHEA!!" She said while hugging me until I felt like my bones will break.

"Neh... neh unnie.... can you let go now?" I ask and she let go with a huge smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you heard the song from DGNA sub group Popsicle? If you don't... then watch this video. It's so cute and the song is awesome...... DGNA ALL THE WAY!!

DGNA (Popsicle) - I'll Love You Until It Snows In The Middle of a Summer Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhFSUgwnziA