More oppas

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

SUPER JUNIOR??!! OMG!!

"Eh? You guys are alright?" Leeteuk ask them. Heechul, Yesung and Wookie look at each other.

"How do you guys know we're here?" Heechul ask.

"Manager hyung told us" Kyuhyun said. Then their eyes shifted to me. I smile awkwardly.

"Who is she?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Umm... she......" Yesung hesitate to tell.

"Our sister" Ryeowook finished it

"YOUR SISTER??!!" They all shout.

"Quiet down this is the hospital" Yesung said and they all cupped their mouth. I let out a small chuckle seeing their actions.

"You never told us you had a little sister" Sungmin said and smile at me. Aigoo... so cute.

"You never ask" Heechul said and shrugged.

"So if we didn't ask you will hide your sister forever from us?" Siwon ask.

"We didn't trust you" Ryeowook pointed out.

"Aish forget about. Let's introduce ourselves." Donghae said and flash his charming smile.

"You don't need to ~~~~ already knew who you guys are" Heechul said.

"Really?" Shindong ask.

"Of course. She's a fan" Yesung said and rolled his eyes.

"Ahh.... I see." Henry nodded.

"Her name is ~~~~~?" Kyuhyun said.

"You heard Heechul hyung said right?" Zhoumi said to Kyuhyun.

"I'm back--" Kikwang said but stop when he saw Super Junior in the room. He had 2 plastic bag on his hands.

"Annyeonghaseyo" He said and bowed.

"Oh hello there Kikwang" Sungmin said cheerfully.

"What is he doing here?" Leeteuk ask.

"Oh.... ~~~~ work as a coordi for Beast. So that's explain why Kikwang is here" Ryeowook said. Kikwang went near my bed and put the plastic bag on the table.

"I don't know if it enough for everyone" He said and rub the back of his head.

"It's ok we already eat" Donghae said.

"It's weird" Eunhyuk said.

"Why?" Henry ask.

"Our dongsaeng don't say anything" Siwon said.

"Our?" Yesung ask.

"Yeah. Since ~~~~ it's your three dongsaeng. So automatically ~~~~ is our dongsaeng too" Leeteuk said cheerfully. I beamed and smile at them.

"What do you say about that dongsaeng?" Zoumi ask. I nodded and then they cheer. Just then the nurse came.

"Sir please quiet down" She said and they cupped their mouth. The nurse came to me and check my condition. Then she smile.

"You're alright now. You can get discharge tomorrow" She said,

"Thank you" I said. She smile and walk out from the door. Then Super Junior turn to me and look at me.

"What?" I ask them timidly and pulled my blanket to my nose because I'm shy around them.

"At last we can hear you talk" Leeteuk said. I smile but only my eyes can be seen.

"Aigoo.... look that cute eye smile" Donghae said and about to pinch my cheeks when Ryeowook slap his hand.

"Ouch!" He winced.

"No touchy touchy with my sister" Ryeowook said.

"Enough talking let's eat" Shindong said and went to the plastic bag.

"Shindong you're already ate" Siwon said.

"I want to eat more" He said and take out food from there and start eating.

"Here ~~~~-ah I bought you a porridge" Kikwang said and take out the porridge. I take it and open the lid. The smells is good! I began eating but stop.

"Kikwang oppa you eat too" I said and take a spoonful of porridge and held to his mouth. His eyes widened and he look at Ryeowook, Yesung and Heechul. Heechul look away. Yesung cleared his throat. Ryeowook nodded to Kikwang. Kikwang open his mouth slowly and I feed him. After that I eat the porridge too.

"They just shared an indirect kiss" Leeteuk said and wiggled his eyebrows at both of us. I blush and lowered my head to hide my red face.

"Oh look they both blush" Eunhyuk pointed out and it make me more red. I look at Kikwang who just smile sheepishly. Today is great day. And I just got more oppas!

_______________________________________

My weird corner:

Kikwang: Aish when will you make me confess to her already!

Rifa: Aish oppa you got to wait.

Kikwang: Wait till when? All the readers are waiting for my confession

Rifa: I can't make you confess now. It's unromantic!

Kikwang: Well it's your fault why you make Key confess in a romantic situation??!!

Key: Because I'm a romantic guy

Kikwang: Yeah...  romantic diva guy

Key: Stop calling me a diva big lips

Kikwang: Yah watch what you're saying!

Key: Don't call me yah I'm you sunbae.

Kikwang: But I'm older than you

Rifa: Guys will you stop it! Or I'll make another rival for you

Kikwang & Key: WHAT?!! NO WAY!!

Rifa: Yes way. So stop fighting.

Kikwang: Oh please no more rival

Rifa: I can't promise you that

Key: Wae???

Rifa: Because I want to make LLLOOOONNNNGGG CHAPTER

Kikwang: Well.... who is it?

Rifa: Another K

Key: Eh? Another K? Come on. Firts Kikwang and then me Key and now another K?

Rifa: Yep.

Kikwang: Who??

Rifa: Can't tell you. So reader and subscribers let's wait for another K to come. Thanks for subscribing and commenting. C ya guys later in the next chapter. Oppas... say good bye.

Kikwang & Key: Bye!! Don't forget to read her other fanfic.....=D