Flash news

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

"Of course I like him. He's my bias"

"No.... what I meant is...... Do you like like him?"

"Like like him? You mean like... like like like?"

"Yup...."

"Well.... I...... don't know"

"Aww... come on. Tell me. You always said you have a crush on one of the Beast members"

"Well.... I won't tell you"

"I'm your unnie. You should tell me"

"No.... I've been keeping this secret myself. I won't tell you."

"So.... let me confirm this. You met him when he was a trainee at JYPE?"

"Y-yes" Oh my don't tell me she know who it is.

"Hmm... so there Doojoon, Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon. Aish! who is it??"

She starting to get angry. Hehe... I would never tell anybody. NO one know who I have a crush on. I will not tell. NO WAY HIGHWAY.

Kikwang POV

"Sooo.... mind telling me why you dancing 'I Need A Girl'"Doojoon ask and smirk.

"Ahh.... well... I was just practicing"

"Practicing?" Doojoon raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. You know I got to dance with Juri noona right?" I said and smile nervously.

"Riiiighhtt. You can't lie to me" Oh crap. He caught me.

"Let's go to the photo shoot." I said and ran away. He cannot know why. I cannot just tell him that I fell in love with.... wow.... don't say that. No.... I don't like her. Do I?

Your POV

After putting all the makeup for Beast we went to the photo shoot. We stood behind all the cameras and watch them poses. Heerin unnie still talking to herself thinking who I have a crush on. I just rolled my eyes and sometimes listen to her mumbling. I look back at Beast. This is my first time saw a photo shoot in front of me. It's quite fun.

"You got to stand in front Kikwang" Yoseob said.

"Why?" Kikwang ask.

"Because if you stand behind people couldn't see you" Hyunseung said.

"Aish! stop teasing about my height" Kikwang said. Then we met eyes. I blush and surprisingly he blush too?

"Who are you looking at?" Doojoon ask and look at the direction where Kikwang is looking. CRAP! He caught me.

"Ohh....... our coordi" Doojoon said out loud which make them all see me. I lowered my head.

"Flash news Kikwang fall in love with his coordi" Yoseob said.

"Aish! You!" Kikwang hissed and put his arm around Yoseob neck and wrestle him down. He maybe small but he's strong. They all laugh and I giggle.

"AHA!!" Unnie suddenly shout beside me. I look at her...

"No I don't think Kikwang is the person" She said to herself. Fuhh..... safe.

"Ok next group" The photographer said. There's another idol? I don't know that. Suddenly I saw Key walking to the centre. What is he doing? Then I saw another 4 boys. Onew, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin.................................wait a minute. Now I know why Key name is so familiar..............he's....

.......

.........

SHINee!!

-------------------------------------

I think you guys already know who will be the rival..... thanks for subscribing and commenting. It gives me more spirit do update more!!

macro for today....