The DATE part 1.... (My LOVE for you grew stronger)

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

The time shows 2.30pm. Me and Heerin unnie just finished our quick shopping. We bought clothes for the date. I'm at now at the hotel in Heerin unnie room.

"Okay now let's get change" I said to her and went to the bathroom with my clothes. She in her bedroom and she change there. I wear this clothes. (without the hat)

I check myself in the mirror. Perfect. Before I go out I ask Heerin from the bathroom.

"Unnie.... are you done?" I ask her.

"Neh..." She answered and went outside.

"Unnie.... what are you wearing?"

"Umm.... simple clothes...." She answered.

(her clothes)

"Unnie.... why didn't your wear the clothes I picked for you?" I ask her.

"I don't know if I should wear that clothes. I never wear that kind of clothes before" She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well... it's time to be different. I thought you wanted Doojoon oppa to fall for you" I used a tricked on her. By the mention of his name. Heerin unnie quickly take the clothes that I picked for her and went to the bathroom to change. Hah! It's actually work. I look at my watch... they said they will pick us up at 3.30pm... and now it's 3.00pm.

"Unnie hurry up" I shout while cleaning her bed. Her bed kinda messed with the shopping bags, shoes box and etc. I hear the bathroom door open and I turn around to look at Heerin unnie. My jaw dropped... I chose the right clothes for her. She look beautiful and hot at the same time.

"You look GREAT unnie... I'm such a fashion expert" I said. She look kinda shy.

"I'm not used to this clothes" She said and rubbed her arm.

"Well... today is a special day unnie. So you got to look a little bit different" I said with a smile.

"Little bit? This is a huge different" She said. I shook my head.

"Different is good unnie... now let's go to the lobby and wait for them" I said and take my handbag. She follow behind me. We went to the elevator. When we arrived there we take a sit at one of the couch. Heerin unnie tried to lower her shorts.

"Unnie stop doing that you gonna tear it" I scold her and she pout. She look really nervous.

"Don't worry I'm sure everything would be perfect" I assured her. She give a small smile and she seem less nervous. Then my phone buzzed. I look at the text message that have been sent to me.

From: Kikwang oppa <3

To: ~~~~~~

~~~~-ah... me and Doojoon already outside the hotel. Come out before fans spot us.

I smile while looking at the text message. Then I look at Heerin unnie who playing with her fingers and bit her lips.

"Unnie... they're here. Are you ready?" I ask her and stand up.

"Yeah...." She answered weakly and then she stand up. Then we both walk out from the hotel. When we already outside we search for them.

"I wonder where they are" I said to Heerin unnie when suddenly a red rose appeared in front of me from behind. I turn around and saw Kikwang smiling. He wear a hat and a shade. While for Doojoon he wear a hat and a mask. I take the rose and smile at Kikwang. I look at Doojoon. He look daze.

"Doojoon.... why are you looking at me like that?" Heerin unnie ask and she is blushing.

"You look.... different... " He said.

"Is it a good or bad different Doojoon oppa?" I ask him. Heerin unnie nudge me and I just ignored her.

"Good different. You look beautiful Heerin" He said. Even thought he wear a mask but I can see in his eyes that he is smiling. And.... for the first time. He didn't call Heerin unnie... noona. Instead just her name.

"T-thanks" Heerin unnie stuttered.

"So... where should we go?" Kikwang ask and held my hands. I felt blood crept up on my face. And I feel like my hand gonna sweat.... ottoeke???!!

"Umm.... well.... I.... ah...." I stuttered. This is not good.

"Let's go ice skating" Doojoon suggested.

"That's a great idea. It's okay with you... right ~~~~-ah" Kikwang ask me and I nodded slowly.

"Then let's go. I brought my car" Doojoon said and we walk to the parking lot where Doojoon's car parked. Doojoon is on the driver seat while Kikwang is on the passenger seat. Me and Heerin unnie are at the back. Then Doojoon drive us to the ice skating rink.

"~~~~-ah" Heerin unnie whispered while we're in the car.

"Neh?" I whispered also.

"I don't know how to skate" She whispered. I look at her she just smile.

"Why you didn't tell us before?" I whispered back to her.

"I was.... too nervous.... you know the way Doojoon look at me made me froze" She whispered with an apologetic expression. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"It's okay unnie. I'm sure Doojoon oppa will teach you how to skate. Then you can spend time with him" I said and wiggled my eyebrows. She smile and blush. I didn't say anything that would make her blush.

"Unnie.... are you thinking something dirty?" I whispered to her. She turn more red.

"Omo! Unnie!" I whispered.

"Yah... don't get the wrong idea. I'm not a ert" She whispered to me and look outside the window. I chuckle a bit and also look outside watching the passing sceneries.

Kikwang POV

I couldn't keep my eyes away from ~~~~~. She is so beautiful. Lately we've been so busy that we rarely meet each other. When we done with our rehearsal she either went home or she got more work to do. I really miss her. I hope after this concert I can spend more time with her. I keep looking at her when I saw the rhinestone hair clip again. She wore it again. Maybe she bought it somewhere.

I hope.... but why do I felt like someone gave to her? Maybe it's just my feeling...

Narrators POV

Four of you arrived at the ice skating rink. You all went inside.

"Brr.... it's cold" You said while rubbing your both hands. Kikwang smile and gave his jacket to you. You look at him but he wear another jacket.

"You brought two jackets?" You ask him.

"Just in case you get cold" He shrugged and you softened... 'He really cares about me' You thought to yourself and smile

"Here I brought extra jackets too" Doojoon said and gave one to Heerin she take it and wear it. After that you went to the counter and take you skate. You wear you skate and Kikwang also do the same. Then you both went to the ice rink. Doojoon wore his skate but Heerin just sit there and look at the shoes.

"What's wrong?" Doojoon ask.

"Um......" Heerin bit her lips.

"You don't know how to skate?" Doojoon smile and Heerin blush. 'I'm caught' Heerin thought to herself. Doojoon bend down in front of her and smile.

"Take off your boots" He said. Heerin gulped at Doojoon gaze and do what he said. The jacket is big so it when down on her knees. Heerin take off the boots and place it under the seat. Doojoon turn slightly red when he saw Heerin white milky slender legs. 'I never knew she have a model like legs' Doojoon thought to himself and look away.

It's true. Heerin never wear short skirts and shorts. She usually wear long pants. If she wear short skirts she will wear leggings that cover her legs. Doojoon look at the skate and take it. Then he slip on the skate on Heerin foot. Heerin blink and didn't say a word. She just gaze at Doojoon. Doojoon didn't notice Heerin gaze and keep doing what he's doing. He tied the laces and then look at Heerin with a smile.

Heerin cleared and look away. Doojoon stand up and held out his hand.

"Come on" He said.

"I don't know how to skate" Heerin said.

"I'll teach you"

"What if I fall?"

"I will hold you tight. I won't let you hurt. I promise" Somehow Doojoon words made Heerin felt calm. She then stand up and held Doojoon hand. Doojoon smile and slowly lead Heerin to the ice rink. Heerin step on the ice. She lost balance and almost fall when Doojoon hold her by the waist. Heerin face hit his chest. Heerin heart went faster. She could feel Doojoon heart beat steadily.

"I told you I won't let you hurt" He said and look down at Heerin who face is like a tomato now. Doojoon back away and held Heerin hand. Then they start to slowly skate. On the other side you and Kikwang are having fun. You skate side by side while talking.

"My hands are cold" You said and look at your pale hands. You rubbed it together to make it warm. Kikwang took your hands and you blink. His face was inches from you. He held both of your hands and blow warm air on it. His smile never leave his face. You gaze softly at him while he blow your hands. He stop when he felt you gazed at him. He look at you with a gentle smile and lean in. He gaze at your cherry lips. Then someone push you. Kikwang hold you so you won't fall but he lost balance and you fall on top of him. You landed on his chest

"Oww..." You winced. You look to the side and saw Heerin and Doojoon. Doojoon winked at you and laugh. 'So he's the one that pushed me' You thought to yourself.

"Gwenchana?" Kikwang ask you turn your head and look at him.

"Neh... you should worry about yourself. You fall on the cold hard ice" You said and pout.

"I'm okay. I'm a strong guy besides I don't want you to get hurt" He said and you turn pink. You slowly get up from him. You held your hand out to help Kikwang and he took it. He smile at you and then you both start skating again while holding hands.

"Are you having fun?" Doojoon ask Heerin. She smile and nodded. Doojoon still holding her hand while she warily skate while looking down.  Doojoon softly smile and let go off Heerin hands. Heerin eyes widened.

"Doojoon oppa!" She squeal and she begin waving her hands to keep balance. Doojoon laugh 'Cute' he thought to himself and hold back Heerin hands. She sigh in relief.

"You know.... that's the first time you call me oppa. You never called me like that before" Doojoon said.

"That's because you younger than me" Heerin said.

"Then why did you called me oppa?"

"I-I was just panic" She stuttered and blush.

"Or.... because you falling for me" Doojoon said and wiggled his eyebrows. Heerin look away and blush.

"Well.... I'm tired. I want to take a seat" Heerin said and pull her hands away from Doojoon and went to skate by herself. She still trying to keep her balance. Doojoon smile and went to Heerin then encircled one hand on Heerin waist. Heerin look up and look at Doojoon.

"I said I won't let you fall. And I will keep that promise" He said and help her out from the skate rink. Heerin face now is red like a tomato and her heart drumming on her chest. 'I hope he won't hear my heartbeat' Heerin thought and smile.

While you and Kikwang are already took off your skate.

"They're getting closer" You said and look at Heerin and Doojoon.

"By any chance.... does Heerin noona likes Doojoon hyung?" Kikwang guess and your eyes widened.

"I take that as a yes" He chuckle.

"Please don't tell anyone. If Heerin unnie knows she gonna kill me"

"Hmm.... I won't tell anyone if you...." He trailed off.

"If I what?" You ask he turn to look at you with a mischievous smile.

"If you kiss me" He said. Your eyes widened and you blush. 'ert' You thought. You look away from his gaze. He took your left hand and look at the bracelet that he gave you. You look back at him. He played with your fingers.

"Someday.... I'll buy you a couple ring." He said and you softened. You softly gaze at him. He look at you with a smile.

"I don't know when will you give me the answer. But I will always wait for you. I just hope.... that you won't be snatch away from me..." He added.

"I won't be snatch away from you oppa.... because---" You said but been cut off with Doojoon shouts.

"~~~~-ah! Let's go!" He shouts while standing beside Heerin.

"Well.... we better go now. Let's go oppa" You said and stand up. Kikwang followed behind you. But he extremely curious what you gonna said. His heartbeat getting faster when you said that words. 'I wonder what she gonna said next. Because of what??!!' He screamed in his head.

'Because...... My love for you grew stronger....' You thought to yourself and smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the late update. You know... school starts.... and I'm in my senior year and blah blah blah you know the rest. I don't even have time to do the weird corner. Well I'm sure you don't care about that because nobody read it anyway. You must be wondering why Teen Top picture is here. Well.... because they are the 7th group that I like and the first new group that I like. Usually I only like groups who already debut for 2 years and more. But Teen Top just debut for 6 months and I already like them. I'm a noona fan. 3 of them younger than me and 3 of them older than me. My fav. member is....... NOT TELLING YOU! They caught my heart with their new song SUPA LUV! Good luck for them in the near future. And maybe someday I will make a fanfic about them. I'm still thinking of an idea. Wow.... I wrote too much. Who would read this anyway.... oh well.... See you later ~~~