Childhood friend....or.... love?

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV
What? Why? How?? What is he doing here? How does he know my parents house?
"Who is it?" I heard my mom voice. And she came stand next to him.
"Oh.... ~~~~~-ah!" She said and hug me tightly. "I missed you so much" She said.
"Missed y-y-you too m-m-mom....can't...... breath" I can finally said it.
"Oh sorry dear. Come in. I'm sure your dad will be happy to see you" She said and dragged me inside. That guy just stay there and smile while closing the door. Mom brought me to dad study room. This guy just followed us. We went inside and I see my dad at the laptop. Either he play Maplestory or he doing his work.
"Honey... look who's here" My mom said cheerfully. My dad look up from his laptop. He smile and calmly went towards me. He stop for a second then, he break my bones. Well... not really but he hug me until I can't speak.
"~~~~~-ah I missed you soooo much! You haven't contact us for a long time" He said and released the hug.
"I missed you too dad. Sorry.. I've been busy lately" I said and rubbed my arm. It's a little bit sore from the tight hug.
"Oh... I go make you hot chocolate" My mom said and went to the kitchen.
"I got to go back to work. Go sit in the living room" My dad said and went back to his laptop. I went outside to the living room. Anyway.... why does everyone act so naturally when he is here??!!! I sit on the sofa and he sit across me.
"What are you doing here?" I blurted it out.
"Why? You don't like I come here?" He ask.
"How do you know my parents?"
"You still haven't notice?"
"No... notice what?" I said. And my mom come to the living room with a mug of hot chocolates. She sit beside me.
"~~~~-ah.... you really don't remember him?" My mom ask. What are they talking about?
"He..... Kevin from U-Kiss?" I said. They giggle.
"~~~~. It's Kevin.... your childhood friend when you were 5" My mom said. I look at Kevin..... still looking....
"How do you know my parents live here?" I ask.
"I met your brothers. I know they in Super Junior" He said. I still don't believe that he is my childhood friend.
"You still don't believe me? Here I show you something" He said and show a bracelet.

I know that bracelet. I made for him when he move to Korea at the age of 15 with his mother.
"Kevin.... it's really you..." I said slowly.
"Now you recognize me...." He said with a smile. I never knew I met him again after all this years. Without thinking I stand up from my seat and hug him.


Kevin POV
She hug me.... she really hugged me!! I hug her back. She released the hug with a pout. Aigoo... so cute.
"Why you didn't tell me when we met?" She ask me.
"I didn't know it was you either. But when I met your brothers I ask them about you and they show your picture. Then I know after all this while my childhood friend is you. I know your brothers face since they didn't change a lot. But you...." I explained and whistle. She blush and sit beside me.
"Stop teasing me.." She said.
"I'm serious" I said with a smile.
"~~~~-ah it's been a long day for you. How about go to sleep" Mrs.Kim said and ~~~~ nodded. Aww.... I want to talk with her more.
"Kevin oppa. I'm tired. We talk tomorrow okay?" She said and stand up. But I held her wrist. Mrs. Kim already went to ~~~~ bedroom to set the blanket. ~~~~ look at me and blink.
"I miss you calling me oppa..." I said softly. She give me a warm smile which make my heart skip a beat.
"Then.... from now on. I will call you Kevin oppa" She said with a smile. I released her hand and she went to her bedroom. I can't believe I met my childhood friend.... or... to be exact.... my first love. At first I thought it was just a sister brother love. But when I was about to move to Korea I realized that I love her as a woman. I didn't tell her my feelings that time because we were still young and I got to pursue my dream to become a singer. Now that I met her again. I will never let her go.... and someday I will confess to her...


Narrators POV
You wake up in the morning and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that you wear this clothes

You went downstairs and saw Kevin setting up the table. You pause for a second then you remembered what happened yesterday. Kevin was your childhood friend. You walk to the table and greet him.

"Good morning Kevin oppa. Where are mom and dad?" You ask him.

"Good morning ~~~~-ah. They went to work already. I made you breakfast. Sit" He said and you took a seat. He sit right next to you.

"Does Hyeri came to Japan too?" You ask him and he nodded.

"Neh...I ask her to come with me here but she said she's too tired. You know she's been shopping all day long yesterday" He explained.

"I'll send you to work later"

"Okay oppa" You said and start eating. You talk and laugh. Remembering your childhood memories. After that you two went to Kevin's car and he drive you to Beast rehearsal place. After a few minutes you arrived at the place.

"Thanks oppa for dropping me off" You said and about to leave when Kevin held your hand. You blink at him.

"I know you rejected this before but....." He said and put the rhinestone hair clip on your hair. You touch it and look at the mirror. You smile at him.

"Now we know that we're childhood friend. You can accept my gift now right?" He ask.

"Of course oppa. Thank you... it's beautiful" You said.

'But you more beautiful' Kevin thought to himself.

"I should go now oppa. Bye.."

"Bye ~~~~~-ah" He said and you walk out from the car. He lowered the window and wave at you. You wave back and he drive away.

"Who's that?" Heerin ask popped out of nowhere. You jump a little.

"Oh unnie.... you shock me. Are you a ninja or something" You ask with a little shock.

"No.......... But I can be one if I wanted it to" She said and wiggled her eyebrows. Then you both walk inside.

"Who sent you here?" She ask again. You smile and touch you hair clip.

"A childhood friend...." You said.

"Who?"

"Someone...." You said and went inside the dressing room. Heerin stop in her track when she saw you smiling face.

'I don't like that smile. It's looks like a love sick smile. What about Kikwang then? Aish! This is not good...... hmm.... a childhood friend......or....... love?' She thought to herself and follow you inside the dressing room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My weird corner

Rifa: Yes! I finally know how to make poster with photoshop. Thanks jverjang dongsaeng for the help. Saranghea! So anyone want to be my first customer to make poster?? But I'm still a beginner so I don't think it will turn out well.

Kikwang: So... what about me? Is she gonna fall in love with Kevin?

Rifa: Molla.... I can't say anything now. Kevin is her childhood friend. So he got more advantage.

Key: What about me??????

Kikwang: You have been forgotten. *laugh*

Key: Yah! Shut up shortie.

Kikwang: Yah! Don't use my nickname in 'My Gold' fanfic you diva

Key: Shortie! shortie! shortie!

Kikwang: Shut up you broken Key!

Key: Bwoh?!! Broken? I'm almghty Key!

Kikwang: Who cares diva?

Key: Stop calling me that!!

Rifa: You both stop it !! Aish! Jinjja!! I got a major headache because of my homework and now I got to deal with you two. Give me a break!

Kikwang & Key: Mianhaeyo...*pout*

Rifa: Don't give me that pout.

Kikwang and Key still pouting.

Rifa: ...........

....

........

Aish! Araso.... I forgive you.

Kikwang & Key: Kamsahamnida Rifa! You're the best.

Rifa: Whatever. Anyway... I stop this weird corner now before it get too weird. I'm also sad because I get subscribers for this fanfic but then they unsubscribe it. It so weird. I got 90 subscribers but then it go back to 89 or 88. If you don't want to read my story don't subscribe it. It makes me sad seeing people subscribe then I unsbscribe it. Sorry If offend you in any way. I just wanted to share my thoughts about it. Sorry again

 

Those who subcribed and read my story... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!