Girlfriend

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

I turn around.

"Key oppa why are you here in the middle of the night?" I ask him.

"Like I said. I got to tell you something" He said and smile.

"What is it?"

"Hmm.... let's go to the park first"

"Park? Now?"

"Yes now. Let's go" He said and dragged me to his car. On the way ride to the park he was smiling.

"Can you tell me now Key oppa?"

"Nope. Wait until we get to the park" He said. His eyes still focusing on the road. I sit quietly and look on the road. Many shops already closed. Only some of them open. Like the 24 hours shop.

"We're here" He said. "Close your eyes"

"Why?"

"Just close"

"Araso" I close my eyes. I heard a door been open and closed. I hear another door been opened. I guess it's my door and it's true since Key held my hand and pulled me out of the car.

"Oppa where are we going" I said and still closed my eyes.

"Just a little bit more. Ok now open your eyes" He said and I open my eyes. My eyes widened. It's beautiful I never go this place yet.

(A/N: I'm not good at description so here the picture)

"Oppa it's beautiful" I said.

"Well let's go"

"Huh?" He dragged me to the water and I scream as it so cold. I tried to run away but Key won't let me go and keep splashing water on me. So I splash him too.

"Ahh it's cold oppa" I squeal as he splash me more.

"Yeah I know." He said and laugh.

"Oppa you so mean!" I said to him. He merong and imitate how I shiver. I chase him around the water. Suddenly while I was running I slipped because the floor is slippery.

"Woah!" Before I hit the ground Key quickly went to me and catch me by the waist.

"That's was close" He said and smile at me. His face was so close to me. His lips were like inches away from mine. Suddenly I blush.

"~~~~-ah" He whispered seductively.

"Y-y-ye?" I stuttered.

"What I want to tell you is that....." He stop and gaze into my eyes. And getting nearer to me.

"Is that..... I like you" He said. My eyes widened. And before I could say anything his lips crash into mine. I didn't kiss him back as I was too shocked and of course cold. But his kiss make me felt warm. I close my eyes and kiss him back. But...... as I close my eyes........ I see...................... Kikwang........ I pulled back and straightened up.

"I-I think I should get home." I said and get out from the water. It's feels like kissing in the rain. What am I talking about. I went to his car and he followed behind. He opened the car trunk and take 2 towels.

"You got towels?" I ask him.

"Yeah. It's my plan to get you wet" He said. I lightly slapped his arm and he chuckle. We dry ourselves a bit and went into the car. Key open the heater and headed home. We arrived at my apartment.

"Thank you Key oppa for sending me home" I said and got out from the car. I walk to the elevator.

"~~~~ wait" Key said and grab my hand. I turn around facing him.

"~~~~~ what I said just now. I really mean it ~~~~-ah. I really really like you. Your everything I'll ever wish for, and anything I'll ever kill for. ~~~~-ah will you be my girlfriend?

"Key oppa...." I whispered. This is so unexpected. Is this really happening or am I dreaming.

"I know you still shock. Don't worry you can take all the time you want. I'll wait for you ~~~~-ah" He said. I look down as I don't know what else to say. Key is the first guy that confessed to me.

"Thank you Key oppa...." I said.

"Now go on. You might catch a cold" He said and push the elevator button. When it's open I went inside.

"Good night ~~~~-ah" The last words he said before the elevator door closed. I leaned on the wall. Now I don't feel cold again but confused. I like Kikwang but Kikwang only like me as a dongsaeng. Key is really nice and he the first guy to confessed to me. Should I accept Key and forget about Kikwang??

Kikwang POV

I wait for ~~~~~ at the ground floor. I blow on my hand to keep it warm. I wait already for an hour but she still hasn't come home yet. I dialled her number and to my surprise her brother Ryeowook answered it and he said ~~~~ is not home. I wanted to ask him but he started to panic as ~~~~ wasn't home. I wonder where she is.

"Found her yet?" I ask Doojoon through the phone.

"Not yet. Just wait her at her apartment. Who know when she get home home" He said.

"Araso hyung" I hung up. I sit on the stairs. Suddenly there's a car stop in front of this apartment. Then ~~~~ come out. I wanted to go to her but I stop when I saw the driver. Before ~~~~~ could see me I hide behind the stairs. Since it's quiet I can hear what they said.

"~~~~~ wait" Key said and grab her hand. What is he doing??!

"~~~~~ what I said just now. I really mean it ~~~~-ah. I really really like you. Your everything I'll ever wish for, and anything I'll ever kill for. ~~~~-ah will you be my girlfriend?" He said. Key just confessed to ~~~~. I'm too late. This cannot be true. This is all my fault. Why did I say to her I like her as a dongsaeng. Now.... I lost her. When she went into the elevator I went out from hideout and headed to my home. Every footsteps make me think about her more. As I was walking tears were running. I guess we were never meant to be....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KIDDING!! HAHA.... it's not over yet.... duh... Hello~ and thank you subscribing..... poor Kikwang