Couple Items

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Kikwang held you in his arms until the sun fell completely into the ocean.  A breeze came and blew Kikwang’s hat off.  You immediately ran to get it and placed it back on his head.

“Be careful.  You never know who might notice you.”  You warned.

“It’s okay.  No one will notice me.”  Kikwang pulled you back into his arms.

Doojoon and Heerin were now walking around.  They spotted a small street vendor.

“I want to see that.”  Heerin pulled Doojoon to the vendor.

The vendor had many couple cell phone straps.  There was one couple set with two rabbits facing each other.  

 

 

“This is cute.  Can we get one?”  Heerin asked.

“Hmm.  I don’t know.”  Doojoon smiled.

“Please.”  Heerin pouted.

“We’ll see.”  Doojoon took the cell phone straps to the vendor and bought them.

“Thank you!!”  Heerin squealed in happiness.

They immediately took the straps off out of the box.  Doojoon put the brown one on his phone.

“Give me your phone.”  Doojoon took Heerin’s phone and put the red one on her phone.  “Here.  Pretty isn’t it.”

“Yes.”  Heerin smiled.  “Look what they can do.” 

Heerin innocently put the two together and made it kiss.  Doojoon saw this and slowly moved closer to Heerin.

“Doojoon?”  Heerin looked at Doojoon.

Doojoon immediately snapped back to reality.  “Sorry.”

 

Meanwhile Kikwang and you were also looking at street vendors.

“How about this?”  Kikwang held up a cute couple necklace.

 

 

“It’s cute, but you can’t wear that outside.  If you wear it while you work your fans might get mad.”  You pouted.

“Fine.  How about this?”  Kikwang held up another.

 

 

“I guess.  It’s better than the others here.”  You said sadly.  There wasn’t any cute necklace other then the first one Kikwang held up.

“I have an idea.”  Kikwang took both necklaces in his hand.  “I wear the cute one when I’m with you, and when I’m working I’ll wear this one.”

“Are you sure?  It might be too much.”  You asked.

“Nope, nothing’s too much for you.”  Kikwang hugged you.

Kikwang paid for the two and put the cute one on you.

“It matches you.”  Kikwang swept your hair out of your face.

“Thanks.  I’ll help you.”  You blushed and took the other necklace.  “Can you bend down?  I’m too short.”

Kikwang laughed as he bent down for you.

“Stop laughing.  I know I’m short.”  You pouted.

“You’re not you’re your perfect.  I’m laughing because you’re my cute girlfriend.”  Kikwang took your hand.  “Let’s meet up with Doojoon and Heerin.  We need to go eat dinner and go home.  Doojoon and I have a schedule tomorrow.” After that the four of you went to a restaurant and ate your dinner. The dinner is full of laughter. 

After the dinner Doojoon send you off to your house since you said you wanted to stay at your parents house for the rest of the weeks at Japan. When you arrived home Kikwang send you to the door. You turn around and he smile at you.

"Thanks for today oppa. I have a great time" You said. Kikwang held your hand and kissed it.

"I have a great time too. You should go in now I don't want you to catch a cold" Kikwang said and softly gaze at you.

"Neh oppa... annyeong" You said and about to open the door when Kikwang hold your wrist. You turn around facing him. He look down and frowned. You grew concern.

"What's wrong oppa?"

"If... I let you go... Will you still be here or will you go away?"

"Oppa.... what are you talking about? Of course I will be here. I will never go anywhere" You said and smile. He look at you with a small smile.

"I don't know I felt like something gonna happen"

"What is it?" You ask and he shrugged.

"I guess it's just my feeling. I should go now... got to wake up early tomorrow."

"Neh oppa.... annyeong."

"Annyeong...." He whispered. He leaned in and kiss your forehead. You heart went ba-bump. He look you in the eyes. You smile. He released your hand slowly and walk backward to the car. He motioned you to go inside. You turn around. Open your door and went inside. You went to the window and take a peek outside. Kikwang smile and went to the car. Doojoon drive off to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonghaseyo...... wow... another update. Thanks to mikimika101 for writing this chapter. And I edit it a bit. The next chapter I think gonna be a little bit dramatic.... so... watch out~~