Faint

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Kikwang POV

What am I gonna do now? Maybe I just ignored her. She turn around and saw me.

"Kikwang oppa..." She said. I was about to walk away when she called me again.

"Kikwang oppa.... you called me last night?" She ask. I kep quiet.

"I'm sorry I didn't pick it up. I was........ sleeping" She said again. Sleep huh?

"Sleep? Ryeowook hyung told me you're not at home last night" I stated coldly and still not looking at her.

"I... was...umm"

"Why didn't you say that go on a date with Key?!"

"Oppa I didn't go on a date with him"

"Then what about last night?"

"Last night? What are you talking about oppa?"

"YOU WERE WITH KEY LAST NIGHT AND HE CONFESSED TO YOU!!"

"Oppa... h-h-how did you know?" She gasp.

"It doesn't matter. Just go to your precious Key and leave me alone" I said and about to walk away when ~~~~ grab my wrist.

"Oppa... please listen to me first..." She begin to cry. Don't look at her Kikwang.

"I don't want to listen anything from you." I yanked my hand away from her.

"Oppa... please wait." She said but I just walk away and went to where the Beast is. I sit there on the sofa and sigh. Am I been to cold to her.

"Kikwang have you seen ~~~~~?" Heerin noona ask.

"Oh nevermind. I just remembered where she is" She said and went out to the other room to where ~~~~ is.

Heerin POV

Where is she? She usually not this slow. She always pick the best clothes and she do it fast. I went to the room to where she was. I knock on the door. No answer. I twist the knob.

"~~~~~?" I called for her. I walk to the clothes and I gasp. ~~~~ was lying there unconscious her skin was pale. I touch her forehead. It's burning.

"~~~~-ah......... ~~~~~ yah... open your eyes..... ~~~~~" I said. She cough weakly. I put her hands around my neck and start dragging her out from the room. I went to Beast dressing room and when they saw me they quickly help me. Kikwang was the first to reach me and he carried her to the sofa.

"Noona what happen to her?" Yoseob ask panic.

"She faint. I think she have a fever"

"Let's brought her to the hospital" Doojoon suggested and I nodded.

"I bring her to the hospital. You guys can go make your performance" I said to them once we reach my car.

"Neh... we visit her when we done with our schedules" Doojoon said and I get in the car and bring ~~~~~ to the hospital.

Kikwang POV

I can't focused on my performance. Of course I don't make a mistake but I can't enjoy my performance. This is a happy song about love but I barely smile. I'm too worried about ~~~~~. Soon the perfomance ended and I quickly ran to the van.

"Yah! Kikwang wait up" Doojoon shout and followed behind with the others. Heerin noona text Doojoon where is ~~~~~ is and we went straightly to the hospital. I went inside and ask the nurse where ~~~~ room is. I went there and stop in front of the door. How can I face her now when I've been cold towards her. Should I go in? No? Yes... No

........

....

I open the door and went inside. ~~~~ is lying on the bed. I went beside the bed and sit on the chair beside it. I held her hands and watch her sleeping self. She still pale but I can see a little pink on her cheeks. I'm sorry ~~~~ I shouldn't do that to you. I promise I make it up for you once you wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dont fee like writing today so that's explain the lame chapter. Everyone want Kikwang to confessed. But I agreed with TheGeek. So.... I make him confess later. Wait for it =D