New Coordi

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

I look inside and I .......

...............

...........

........

......

....

Kikwang POV

"OMG! She faint" Yoseob panic. I panicked too actually we all panicked. When Heerin noona open the door her eyes widened and then she close it, blink a few times then faint.

"What do we do what do we do what do we do??" Hyunseung panic and look at her pale face. Doojoon right she is pretty.... wait this isn't the time to think about that. We have to wake her up. Without anyone permission or anything. I carried her bridal style to the couch. Everyone blink and look at me.

"What? You just want to left her on the floor?" I said

"Oh yeah right." Doojoon said.

"What we gonna do with her?" Dongwoon ask.

"Umm.... you guys go to the photo shoot. I take care of her" Heerin noona said.

"You sure?" Junhyung ask.

"Yeah don't worry. She my friend after all" She said and smile.

"Ok then." Doojoon said and we all went to the photo shoot one by one. I took a glance at that girl. I felt worried about her.... but... not just worried. I felt something else too.... Oh well maybe because I'm just tired.

Heerin POV

Aish! why this girl have to faint. I only ask her not to scream. Next time I should make her promise not to faint. It's kinda embarrassing though. But what do I expect she is the biggest fan of Beast. If she can't scream she will faint. Her dream is to become a coordi to Beast I'm sure when she wake up she think this is just a dream. I wonder how she will react after she knew this is not a dream.

I look at her. Poor girl. She got nobody here. She the only girl in the family. Her brothers supposed to take care of her. But they don't. What if people know.... the idols that they like the most are a jerks that don't care about their sister. While I was thinking about this. She suddenly move. I think she awake.

"~~~~~-ah" I called her name softly. She blink a few time to get use to the lights. She look at me and I gave her a smile.

Your POV

"~~~~~-ah" Heerin unnie called me. I look at her and she smile at me. I smile weakly at her and sit up. I rub my temple. I felt really dizzy.

"Unnie..... I have a weird dream" I said to her. She bit her lip trying to hide her smile. What's wrong with her?

"What dream dongsaeng?" Heerin unnie said and snickered. Ok..... what exactly wrong with her?

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. Please continue"

"Umm... well..... I dream that I will became Beast coordi."

"Oh...... really?"

"Yeah"

"I see......" She said and laugh out loud. I just look at her weird. Then someone come in.

"Oh you awake" Yoseob said.......... Yoseob? YOSEOB!!!??? OMG!!! I look at him with wide eyes. Then all the rest of the Beast went inside. I look at Heerin unnie who just wiggled her eyebrows. I look back at Beast. I froze when I saw Junhyung. OMG! HE IS SO HOT!!

Kikwang POV

She just sit there froze not moving with her wide eyes. She looks kinda cute. While she froze. I froze too... her long hair, her milky skin and those big round eyes. I felt my hear beat faster....

"Oh guys I want you guys to meet your new coordi ~~~~~" Heerin noona said. She our new coordi? I can't believe this. So that's mean..... she will be with us 24/7. Well not practically 24/7 but almost.

"I'm Yoseob" He said and held his hand out. ~~~~ shake his hand with still a shock expression on her face.

"I'm Hyunseung" He shook her hand.

"Annyeong I'm Doojoon" Also shook her hand

"Dongwoon here" How many times I'm gonna say this. Shook her hand.

"Hello... I'm Junhyung" He said and smile. ~~~~ lips turn into a bright smile. Oh don't tell me Hyunseung was right.... she fell for him too? Now my turn.

"Hi... I'm Kikwang" I gave her my killer smile and she cupped . She must holding in her scream. But then she run out of the dressing room. I look her disappeared.

"Wow... I think she doesn't like you." Yoseob said and patted my back. She doesn't like me???

------------------------------------

Hello~ thanks for subscribing and looking forward for your comments. Don't be a silent reader. Thank you~