Japan

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV
"YOU AT WHERE??!!!" Ryeowook and Yesung shout on the phone. They put it on loud speaker. Now me, Heerin unnie and Shinrae are in the van. We already arrived at Japan. About what happen in the plane. I was dead shock when I saw Kikwang lay his head on mine and his fingers interwined with mine. I blush instantly and my fan girl in me almost burst out. Good thing I still can hold it in. Now back to my oppas.
"I'm at Japan" I said calmly
"Why are you there?" Ryeowook ask.
"Beast concert" I said. I think they understand.
"Why you didn't tell us?" Yesung ask.
"I tell you now"
"~~~~ we meant sooner" Yesung said sternly.
"I just know about it today"
"You're Beast coordi how can you not know about their schedules? And you are Beast biggest fan! Fan suppose to know about that" Ryeowook said.
"I know I know. I just forgot"
"How many days you gonna stay there?" Yesung ask.
"I don't know yet" I said. And I can hear one of them sigh.
"Well... will you meet with mom and dad?" Yesung ask again.
"I think so if I have time"
"Well... so... say hi to them for us" Ryeowook said.
"Okay oppas."
"Well we got to go now" Ryeowook said.
"Bye ~~~~" Ryeowook and Yesung said in unison.
"Bye Wookie oppa and Yesung oppa"
"Hyung you not gonna say anything to ~~~~?" I heard Ryeowook said to someone. Wait.... Heechul is there too?
"Yah! Don't say I'm here. Aish forget it" Heechul growled.
"Hey punk"
"Neh?" I said.
"Be safe and take care. Bye" Heechul said quickly and hung up. I stared at my phone blankly. Heechul will never say something like that. Is that really him? That is Heechul voice. A small smile form on my lips. I think they did change for the better....
"Why are you smiling?" Heerin unnie ask.
"Huh? Nothing" I said and smile.

 

Narrators POV
You and the Beast arrived at the hotel. You, Heerin and Shinrae are in the same room while for Beast 3 of them will share the same room while the other 3 went to the other room. After putting all your things in the room. You all went back to the van. Beast got to rehearsal for the concert. The place was huge!
"I heard there will be lions" Heerin said.
"Real lions?" You asked and Heerin nodded.
"Junhyung oppa said it will be fake one" Shinrae said.
"I heard it's real" Heerin said.
"Fake" Shinrae argue
"Real"
"Fake"
"Real"
"Enough. Don't act like little kids" You said.
"Well... looks like someone already growing up" Heerin said.
"I'am a grown up" You pointed out
"Oh... unnie. What about you and Kikwang oppa?" Shinrae ask and you turn red. You look down and you saw the bracelet on your right hand and you smile.
"Ohh... looks like something going on. Tell us" Heerin said. You shook your head.
"It's a secret" You said and held your index finger to your lips.
"Aish you... we will know it sooner or later" Heerin said and you just smile. You walk to the front stage where the lions were. Beast are looking at them.
"Wow... it's real lions" Yoseob said surprised.
"Does it bite?" Hyunseung said and try to poke the lions.
"You want to lose your fingers?" Doojoon ask him and he quickly pull his hand away.
"I don't think they will bite. They tamed" Kikwang said and take a picture.
"I think the lions like the Arabian prince. It's keep looking at Dongwoon" Junhyung said.
"Bwoh?" Dongwoon ask surprised.
"To them Dongwoon looks like one BIG bones and good to chew it" Hyunseung said and the other laugh.
"These are not dogs. They don't chew on bones hyung" Kikwang said and shook his head. He look down the stage and he saw you talking with the rest of the crew.
"So... I hope everyone will do their job well" The leader said to the other crews and they all nodded. Then they all dispersed.
"Let's invite Hyungsoonim to look at these lions" Dongwoon said and ran towards you before Kikwang could stop him.
"Let's invite Shinrae too!" Hyunseung said and ran with Dongwoon. Junhyung just bit his lips and look at Kikwang who look nervous.
"~~~~~" Dongwoon said once he get near you and Shinrae.
"Hi Dongwoon oppa" You greet with a smile.
"~~~~ do you want to meet the lions?" Dongwoon ask.
"The lions?" You ask and look on the stage. It's not that you hate lions but you scared of them.
"Yeah. Come on" Dongwoon said.
"Umm...."
"You come too Shinrae. Let's go" Hyunseung said and start dragging Shinrae to the stage.
"Let's go ~~~~" Dongwoon said and dragged you too. You and Shinrae are on the stage. You look feared and you hide behind Dongwoon. Good things he's tall. Shinrae went towards the cage while Junhyung stand behind her.
"It's so cute!" Shinrae squealed.
"You like lions?" Junhyung ask. Shinrae nodded. You just take a peek behind Dongwoon. Shinrae was about to touch the lions when Junhyung pulled back her hand. Shinrae blink at him.
"Wae?" Shinrae ask.
"What if it's bite you?" Junhyung ask concern.
"Don't worry it won't" Shinrae assured. Junhyung hesitate for a moment but then let go Shinrae hand. She gently patted the lion head.
"See... it's doesn't bite. ~~~~ unnie come here" Shinrae said and look at you. You just smile.
"Umm.. no thanks. I'm good" You said and make an okay sign with your fingers. Kikwang smile at your cuteness and came towards you. You look at him.
"Come on" He said.
"Eh?"
"Let's overcome your fear"
"But... but..." Kikwang held your hand which make you blush. You look around and saw Beast and Shinrae smile and wiggled their eyebrows at you. You became quiet and just let Kikwang bring you to the cage.
"Touch it.." Kikwang said but you closed your eyes.
"Aniyo.." You answered.
"It won't bite.... here" Kikwang said and pull your hand to touch the lion. You felt the fur and tried to pull your hand away but Kikwang hold it tightly. You still close your eyes.
"Open your eyes" He said. You shook your head.
"I'm scared..." You admitted
"Then look at me..." He said softly. You open your eyes and look at him. Your hand is still on the lion. But you were daze by Kikwang. You both look at each other in the eyes. You can see his loving eyes and he can see that you actually love him too. He give you a warm smile which make your heart go ba-bump.
"Okay... Beast rehearsal!!" The crew shout loudly on the megaphone. Which make you both snap out of it. You pulled your hand away and quickly went downstage followed by Shinrae. You touch your chest where your heart thump loudly. You let out a long breath to make your heart felt better. On the stage Kikwang also felt his heart went faster. Then he look at the lion and mouth 'thank you' to them.

 

Your POV
We all say good byes to the crews and went to the parking lot to the van. It's almost midnight and everyone are tired.
"Unnie. I think I'm gonna go to my parents house" I said to Heerin unnie.
"At this time? Are you sure?" Heerin unnie ask and I nodded.
"Don't worry unnie. I've been to Japan before."
"Araso. When will you be back to the hotel?"
"Hmm... maybe I will stay at my parents house until almost the day of the concert."
"Okay then. I will tell the others. Be safe okay?"
"Don't worry unnie. I'll go catch a taxi now. Bye"
"Bye.." Heerin unnie shout when I ran to the taxi. I stop a taxi and got in. I tell the driver where to go. I laid back on the seat and look at the views. A few minutes later. I arrived at my parents house. I paid the taxi and went to the house. I wonder if they sleep already. Dad always stay up late because he play Maplestory or doing his work. While for mom... watching dramas.... I ring the door bell couple of times. Then I hears someone shout in the house. A familiar voice... but... that's not my parents voice. The door open and my eyes widened in shock...
"~~~~~?" The person said..... what? why? how?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My weird corner

Rifa: I'm finally back!! I miss asianfanfics!!

Kikwang: Good to have you back. How was your new school?

Rifa: Great. The history teacher made me laugh until my eyes teary. Now that's a good way to teach history.

Key: Don't you missed us? *pout*

Rifa: Of course I missed you.... where's Jaejoong oppa?

Kikwang: All you ask is Jaejoong. What about us?

Rifa: I care about you guys too. If not I will not update this story.

Key: You said you have new story?

Rifa: Yep.... the title is..... I can't tell you yet. But.... the main lead is Junhyung and..... another guy...

Key: Who is it? Me?

Rifa: No.

Kikwang: Of course me right.

Rifa: N...O.

Kikwang & Key: Then who?

Rifa: I will post the story after I done with this story. I don't know what chapter it will end. But...yeah... just wait for it. Anyway.... HAPPY NEW YEAR! (Even though it's late already).....

CAN ANYONE TEACH ME HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP TO MAKE GRAPHICS/POSTERS.... THANK YOU