The Date (part 1)

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

5...4...3...2...1.... Ding Dong. The door bell ring. Ryeowook look at me then he went to open the door. I heard greeting from them and then they come in. I stand up and they appeared at the living room. I smile at them but they just froze there and looking at me. Then I think I should explain why they both are here.

"Kikwang oppa.... Key oppa"

"Neh?" They said together.

"Umm... about you two..."

"Don't worry ~~~~-ah. We understand" Key said.

"You do?"

"Neh... don't worry about it" Kikwang said and I nodded. How to they know? Oh well at least I don't need to explain anymore.

"By the way.... you look beautiful" Key said

"Thanks Key oppa" I smile

Narrators POV

'I want to say that to her first' Kikwang thought to himself. He glared at Key but then smile at you.

"I brought flowers for you" Kikwang said.

"Thank you Kikwang oppa" You said and take the bouquet of white roses.

"I brought you flowers too" Key said and smile at you.

"Thank you Key oppa. I put this in a vase first" You said and went to the kitchen. Key and Kikwang glare at each other and they didn't blink even a bit. Ryeowook and Yesung look at the death glare competition and didn't say anything. Just then you come out and the sounds of you heels can be heard. Kikwang and Key stop the competition and look at you

"Shall we go?" Key said showed his gentleman side.

"Sure" You said.

"Take care of my sister" Ryeowook said.

"Our!" Yesung corrected him.

"Take care of OUR sister. Happy now hyung?" Ryeowook said and Yesung nodded.

"Don't worry we will" Kikwang and Key said in sync.

"We should go now. Bye oppas" You said and lead the way to the door. Kikwang and Key bowed politely to Ryeowook and Yesung then they followed behind you.

"Where shall we go?" Key ask once you and Kikwang get in the car. You sit on the passenger seat while Kikwang sit behind alone.

"Umm.... anywhere" You said.

"How about we eat dinner first?" Key suggest.

"Okay" You said and Key drive off. Kikwang who sit behind just crossed his arms and pout. He want you to sit beside him but instead you got to sit beside Key. Kikwang pretend to strangle and hit Key head. Key who saw what Kikwang do on the mirror smirk.

"Are you trying to hit me or something?" Key finally ask. Kikwang smile.

"No... they are just flies in here. When did the last time you clean the car? I'm sure it must be a long time since flies already like this car. What's that smell? Key... did you fart?" Kikwang said innocently. You chuckle and Key blush.

"Yah! Do you want me to drop you here?" Key growled.

"You can't drop me you're not strong enough to carry me" Kikwang said and you cupped your mouth preventing from laughing.

"I'm way stronger than you look" Key said.

"Oh really then let me see your abs" Kikwang said. Your eyes widened. 'Oh no' you thought to yourself.

"I can't do that in front of ~~~~" He said and you sigh in relief.

"You just don't have any that's why" Kikwang said and rolled his eyes.

"YAH!!" Key shout.

"Stop it you two. Or I jump out of the car" You said calmly. Their eyes widened and Key quickly locked the car door. Kikwang kept quiet and so is Key. You bit your lip hiding your smile. 30 minutes later you three arrived at a 5 star restaurant. Key turned off the engine and open the door for you. Kikwang is standing beside you while awed the restaurant. Kikwang turn to look at you.

'She look so cute' Kikwang thought to himself and smile.

"Let's go in" Key said and held your hand then dragged you inside. Kikwang eyes widened. 'Why that diva!!' He thought and follow behind both of you. You took a glance at Kikwang behind you and you frowned when you see him not smiling.

"Table for........ 3 please" Key said to the receptionist. Then he brought us to a table with 3 sits. Both Kikwang and Key pulled the chair for you. And then they have a death glares competition again. You cleared your throat and they look at you and smile. You sit and they sit too. After ordering food you guys chat for a while.

"So ~~~~-ah you like it here?" Key ask. You nodded with a smile.

"But isn't it expensive?" You ask worried if it cost too much for your first date.

"Don't worry about it. Anything for you" Key said the cheesy line. You smile and look at Kikwang who playing with the straw on his drink.

'He been so quiet' You thought to yourself. Then the foods came and you guys begin eating.

"Here ~~~~-ah try this" Key said and held a roast chicken with pan gravy to your mouth. You blink and took a glance at Kikwang he didn't look at you. You take a bite.

"Good?" Key ask.

"Delicious oppa" You said. Kikwang play with his food.

"Kikwang oppa. Why don't you eat?" You ask him.

"Huh? umm...." Kikwang look at you but nothing escape from his mouth.

"Try this maybe it will open your appetite" You said and held out a beef tenderloin with peppercorns to his mouth. He smile and take a bite. You smile in satisfactions and begin to eat again. Kikwang smirk at Key who clench his fist under the table and narrowed his eyebrows. You didn't notice this tense atmosphere.After minutes of eating it's time to pay. The waiter came and held out the bill.

"I'll pay" Kikwang offered.

"No I'll pay" Key said.

"You already brought us here so I'll pay for the dinner" Kikwang said.

"But this is my date so I'll pay" Key said.

"Thank you ma'am" The waiter said.

"You welcome. Now let's go" You said and stand up and went outside. Key and Kikwang blink a few seconds then follow after you.. You leaned your back on the car door and Key and Kikwang stand in front of you.

"270$ dollar for three person. Wow..." You said.

"Why did you paid?" Key ask.

"Because if you guys keep argued on who to paid I think until 11pm we still in there. And I got to go home before that time." You said and pointed to both of them. "Come on let's go" You said. Key open the door for you and you got in. Kikwang sit on the back and alone again. Then Key drive off.

"Where should we go next?" Kikwang ask.

"Let's watch a movie" You said.

"Sure." Key said. Then you arrived at the cinema. Kikwang and Key wear disguises because it's a public place. This time Kikwang went out of the car first and open the door for you. You smile and thank him. Key gritted his teeth. They both walk side by side with you. You in the middle.

"What should we watch?" Key ask.

"Horror" You said and beamed. Key swallowed hard. He like scary movies but he hate seeing it. Kikwang smile.

"Yeah let's go. I'll buy the tickets" Kikwang said and went to buy the ticket.

"You're okay with it right?" You ask Key.

"Yeah. I like horror movies" He said. "Let's go buy popcorns" He said and you nodded. You followed behind him.

"2 popcorns and 3 coke" He said. After Key paid for the food you both wait Kikwang in front of the door. Kikwang ran to both of you and handed you the tickets. You guys went in and sit on the middle row. Key breath deeply

'Here it goes....' Key thought to himself and the movie start.

-------------------------------------------

I didn't update yesterday.... sorry sorry sorry *sing SuJu song sorry sorry* anyway.... I make it up for you guys with this kinda long chapter. Hope you like it. Thanks for subscribing and commenting~~