It was so close...

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

Finally I'm away from that room. Now I walk into the Beast room.

"~~~~~-ah!!" They all shout in unison. The first one to hug me is........ Yoseob.

"~~~~-ah I'm glad you're alright" He said and hug me tightly. I.... can't..... breath...

"Yah Yoseob can you see she can breath" Kikwang said and Yoseob release the hug.

"Opps.... mianhae" He said.

"It's ok" I said.

"Well let's get to work" Heerin unnie said and we start applying makeup on each of them. After we're done. Kikwang came up to me.

"~~~~ can you follow me after this I got something to tell you" He said with a smile and went to the stage with the others.

"So why are you late?" Heerin unnie ask.

"I'll help someone go to the other room"

"Who?" Shinrae ask.

"Someone..." I said and trailed off. I still thinking about why Kikwang want me to follow him.

"Yah why are you spacing out?" Heerin unnie slap my shoulder.

"Ouch unnie!" I whine and pout

"That's what you get for ignoring me" She said. I pout again and sit on the sofa. Watching Beast performance. Kikwang oppa..... when will you know my real feelings for you. More importantly when will I tell him that I like him. It's been 3 years. Come on...... but if I confess to Kikwang. What about Key? Hmm... how can I reject without hurting him? Who am I kidding? Rejection is always hurting. I sigh.

"How are our performance?" I snapped out from my thought and look up Doojoon was looking at me and wait for my answer.

"Great as always Doojoon oppa" I said and put two thumbs up. He ruffled my hair and sit down beside me. Kikwang stand in front of me.

"Come let's go" He said. I stand up and followed behind him. He bring me to the bulding garden. My eyes widened. I don't know they have this kind of place. It's beautiful.

We both stand next to each other and look at the view.

Heerin POV

"What do you think they're doing?" I whispered to Doojoon. We actually followed ~~~~ and Kikwang out. We walk behind them slowly and quietly. Now we are hiding and watch them from afar..

"I think he gonna confess" Doojoon whispered back.

"You think so hyung?" Hyunseung ask and Doojoon nodded.

"Well... finally" Yosoeb whispered and smile widely.

"I hope everything going smoothly" Dongwoon pray.

"Well if Kikwang confessed that just leave you Junhyung" Doojoon said and pointed to Junhyung.

"What? Me?" He ask.

"Yeah. When will you confess to Shinrae" I ask and Junhyun blush.

"W-w-what are you talking about?" He blush and I chuckle.

"Shh... Kikwang gonna said something" Doojoon hushed us and we all look at Kikwang and ~~~~.

Kikwang POV

I look at ~~~~ intently. She turn and look at me. Then she blush... so cute.

"W-why are you l-looking at me like that o-o-oppa?" She ask and stuttered.

"~~~~....." I whispered her name.

"N-neh?" She said and I came closer to her. She back off but then stop when she hit her back with the flower. She gulp. I came closer until our nose are almost touch.

"I want to tell you something" I said and gaze into her eyes.

"Y-ye?" She stuttered again. I smile.

"~~~~...... actually..... I.... L--"

"~~~~ unnie!!" Someone shout and I look the other way. A girl running to us. I back off a bit.

"Hi unnie" She said cheerfully.

"Oh hello Hyeri" ~~~~ said. Then this Hyeri girl turn to me.

"Annyeong Kikwang oppa" She said and bowed slightly.

"Unnie.... oppa want to meet you" She said. Oppa?

"Your oppa?" She ask and Hyeri nodded.

"Umm... ok... I'll see you later Kikwang oppa" She said and Hyeri dragged her away. I kick the small rock and sigh. Darn I was so CLOSE!!

Heerin POV

We watch Kikwang as he getting closer and closer to ~~~~. I smile widely and wait for his confession. Come on a little bit more Kikwang.

"~~~~.... actually.... I.... L--"

"Unnie!!" Someone shout. WHAT THE HECK ??!!

"Eh? Who's that girl?" Yoseob ask we all shrugged. They talk and talk then that girl drag ~~~~ away.

"Yah yah yah what the girl doing" Doojoon said.

"Aish! She have to ruin it!" Hyunseung said angryly.

"It was so close...." We all whined and sigh deeply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My weird corner :

Kikwang: Aish! why did you do that Rifa??

Rifa: I want it to be more dramatic *evil laugh*

Key: You know I haven't show up for a long time.

Rifa: Oh sorry about that Key oppa. I make you show up later.

Karam: So.... it's a love square.

Rifa: Guess so...

Kikwang: Karam what are you still doing here?

Karam: I'm bored... beside someone requested DGNA to be in this story

Key: Jinjja??

Rifa: Yup... so I'm gonna put DGNA later.

Kikwang: Eh another rival?

Rifa: No.... just a guest appearance.

Kikwang: Ah I see..

Key: Well did you read the comments?

Rifa: Of course! It give me motivation and I guess you right all my bias start with K.... example... Kim Jaejoong, Kim Jonghyun, Kikwang, Key, Karam, Kevin.... hmm...

Karam: I wonder who the next K...

Key: Hmm..... Kim Bum!!

Rifa: Wrong! I like Lee Min Ho... the 2nd hot guy.

Kikwang: Who's the first... me right??

Rifa: Ahh...... no........ it's Kim Jaejoong.

Jaejoong: Did somebody called my name?

Karam: Here he come.

Rifa: Yay! Jaejoong and mini Jaejoong is here. Let's go grab some midnight snacks....* drag they both away*

Kikwang & Key: YAH! WHAT ABOUT US??!!

Kikwang: Always been neglected.

Key: Poor us...

Yucca: Hello~ this Yucca from ASTROMAFIA!! DGNA forum and fan. Anyway I'm here to answer somebody question about this story.... Rifa will make a poll.... about which one will the readers end up with so wait for it. That's all for now.... bye.....~~~

Rifa: Opps... before I go I wanted to thank everyone for subscribing!! I got 70 subscribers.... it's my target now I can stop writing fanfic................................... just kidding....

Jaejoong: Rifa faster

Rifa: Coming... bye bye now~~