The Coordi

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

I ran out from the dressing room before shaking the last member Kikwang. It's not that I hate him its just that I felt nausea. Where's the restroom!! I need to throw up! Oh there it is. I quickly went inside and throw up in the sink. I don't have much time to go to the toilet. I just throw up in the sink. I smell my vomit (I know gross) it smell like....... milk? Hah...! I knew it. I drank spoiled milk. Oh man! If I hadn't drink that milk I could shake all the members of Beast hands!

I wash my mouth and then leaned again the sink. Take out my pepermint chewing gum and eat it. I look in the mirror and saw Key zipping his pants...............

...........

....................

AAAHHHH!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Woah! What are you doing here??" He said after he realize someone was behind him. Yes. I didn't scream I only scream in my head.

"I-I-I..... well.... Isn't this the girl restroom?" I ask innocently. He smile widely

"No... I think you got the wrong room" He said. My face blush.

"Oh... sorry" I said and quickly ran out of the restroom. OMG! That is so embarrassing. I walk back to the dressing room. Where I see Heerin unnie sit on the couch bitting her thumbnail. Then she look at me.

"~~~~~-ah. Where were you? What happen? Why did you run away?"

"I'm fine unnie. I just drink spoiled milk and I went to the restroom" When I said restroom I remembered the accident happen in there. My face suddenly feel hot.

"~~~~~ are you ok? Your face is red" Doojoon said. I touch my cheeks. OMO! It's hot and I'm sure it's red like a tomato.

"Do you have a fever?" Heerin unnie said and touch my forehead. I push her hand away gently.

"I'm ok unnie. Don't worry."

"Come on let's sit down" Yoseob said and dragged me to the couch. To my left is Kikwang and my right is Junhyung. OMG! This is a dream come true! KKKKKYYYYYAAAAA!! Ok... calm down now...

"So how old are you?" Hyunseung ask

"19"

"Oh so you have to call us oppa" Doojoon said and I nodded my head.

"Wait... what month is your birthday?" Dongwoon ask me.

"December 25th" I said.

"Oh so you can call me oppa too." Dongwoon said and smile.

"Do you have any siblings here?" Junhyung said and look at me. OMG! His stared I could faint again!! I nodded slowly hiding my beating heart.

"Oh so you live with them?" Yoseob ask and I shook my head.

"Huh?"

"Well.... her brothers are jerks that don't care about her only sister. So she live alone" Heerin unnie answered it for me. And they look at me. I nodded slowly. It sometimes break my hurt to know that my brothers doesn't care about me.

"Oh... I see. Well... we can be your brothers!" Doojoon said cheerfully. I look at him and blink he just smile at me.

"Yeah. We can be your brothers since your brothers a jerk. So what do you say?" Yoseob said. I finally smile and nodded. They all cheered.

Kikwang POV

What so great about having her as our sister anyway? She doesn't even like me. I look at her. She look beautiful when she smile....... AISH! What am I talking about??!!

"Do you hate Kikwang?" Hyunseung ask a question that I wanted to know. Suddenly my full attention went to her. She shook her head.

"Then why do you run away when I want to shake your hand?" I ask her. Staring at her.

"Well...." She started. GOSH! Just tell me already! She so talkative with Heerin noona but why not with us!

"Actually.... this morning... I drank spoiled milk" She said.

"And?" Doojoon ask.

"I felt nausea and then I ran to the restroom." She finished it. So she doesn't hate me.

"So you don't hate Kikwang hyung?" Dongwoon ask and she shook her head.

"I like him" She said. My flutters and I felt happy. Wow.... what is this feeling?

"So you like Kikwang the most in our group?" Yoseob ask. This is the question I've been waiting for. I don't know why but I really want to know.

"No...." She said. My heart broke into pieces.

"Then who?" Yoseob ask again. Then she turned her head. OMG!! NOOOOOOOO!!

"Junhyung oppa......"

---------------------

thank you for subscribing my new subscribers! Hope you enjoy my story..... =D