New neighbor

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

I wake up in the morning with a smile on my face. Today I go to work at 1pm. So until then I will stay at home. I took a shower and wear a comfortables clothes.

Then I went downstairs and make breakfast. After that we ate breakfast together. Ryeowook look at me up and down.

"You're going to work wearing that?" He ask me. I shook my head.

"No oppa. I work at 1pm today" I said. Ryeowook sigh relief.

"Well you better change if you want to go to work" Yesung said and raise an eyebrow. I nodded.

"Where you get the bracelet?" Heechul said. I look at my wrist.

"Umm.... Kikwang oppa gave it to me" I said quietly.

"Kikwang?" Heechul ask and I nodded.

"Does that bracelet have any meaning?" Ryeowook ask. Of course it have a meaning. But I shouldn't tell him who know what he might do.

"N-n-no... No meaning at all." I said and shook my head.

"Are you sure? You're not lying are you?" Yesung ask.

"No I would not" I said. Sorry oppa I got to lie to you.

"Araso. Yah let's go" Heechul said and stand up. Yesung follow after him.

"Oppas go now. If you got any problem just call me... araso?" Ryeowook said and patted my head.

"Neh oppa" I said. He give me a smile and went with Heechul and Yesung. I went to the kitchen and do the dishes. After that I got nothing to do so I just watch TV. Suddenly I heard a loud truck outside so I went to the window and look outside then I look down.

"Oh someone move in" I said to myself. Maybe I should help. I wear my shoes and went to the elevator. When I arrived on the ground floor and there are someone moving. I saw a girl trying to lift up a box so I went to her.

"Can I help you?" I said.

"Ne--" She turn around. "Unnie!!" She squeal.

"Hyeri...."

"Unnie... what are you doing here?"

"I live here..."

"Oh Jinjja? Wow... that is so great!"

"You moving here?"

"Anio... oppas moved here"

"Oppas?"

"Hmm.... U-Kiss" She whispered to my ear. My eyes widened.

"Hyeri yo--" Someone said and stop. I look to the left and Kevin is there. His expression was shocked.

"Oppa... ~~~~ unnie will be your neighbor" Hyeri beamed. Kevin walk to his sister.

"You live here?" Kevin ask and I nodded.

"Unnie came to help us move things" Hyeri said. I look at her. Well it is true that I came to help so I nodded and smile a little.

"Umm.. you don't have too." Kevin said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hyung hurry up" Dongho whine and step beside Kevin. He wipe the sweat on his forehead with his sleeve. Then he notice me.

"Noona!" He said and lit up.

"Annyeong Dongho-ssi" I said.

"Aigoo... noona I'm younger than you just call me Dongho" He said and flash his cute smile. I nodded.

"Well... Dongho help me with this refrigerator" Kevin said.

"Yes sir" Dongho salute and start lifting up the fridge.

"Let me help you with the box Hyeri" I said to Hyeri and she nodded. We all start to bring things up to their apartment. We go up and down from the elevator that I could even sing SHINee song Up & Down. After an exhausting lifting up things. We finally done with it. Now it's the time to put the things in the right place.

"You don't need do this ~~~~-ssi. You help us enough" Eli said.

"Oh ~~~~-ssi how about you have lunch with us?" Alex said.

"Umm..." I hesitate.

"Please unnie" Hyeri said. "Please noona" Dongho make an aegyo. Aish! This kids.

"Araso..." I said and Hyeri and Dongho high five each other.

"We need to do some groceries shopping" Soohyun said.

"I'll go" Kevin said and start putting a cap on his head.

"I'll come with you oppa" Hyeri said.

"Ill come too" I said and they all look at me.

"You're the guest. You don't need to do it" Kiseop said and shook his head.

"Aniya.. I wanted to" I said.

"Then let's go unnie!" Hyeri said and dragged me out of the house followed by Kevin behind us.

------------------------------------

ok I stop now. BTW... I have a HUGE problems !!!

1. I'm moving to a new house after christmas around 29 or 28

2. I don't know when I have internet when I move to the new house

3. I got writers block.

4. AND I need a co-author.... do tell me if you want to be one. PLEASE

5. 1 more thing. I'm not a big fan of U-Kiss. So I only know Dongho because he's the maknae. Alexander because he's the leader and because of Dream Team. Eli because of Dream Team. Kevin because... I don't know... so other than that... I don't know how they look like...... xD