In Trouble

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Narrators POV

As soon as you were about to stand up your cell phone rang.

 "Hello."  You picked up you're phone.

"~~~~~ please come to the office now.  It's really important."  Heerin said as if she was panicking.

"Let me change and I'll be there.  Give me 30 minutes."  You said and cut the phone.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 You arrived in front of Cube Entertainment.  You were going to use the front entrance like you always did, but today it was full of fangirls screaming for Kikwang and threatening you.  You covered your face with a scarf and went to the back entrance.

 "~~~~~ah.  I was worried you'd get caught by the fangirls out there."  Heerin hugged you as you walked into Beast's room.

"I'm fine.  Why did I have to hurry over?"  You asked although you knew it had to do with Kikwang.

"The president wants to talk to you."  Heerin ushered you to the president's room.  "I'll meet up with you later."

You stared at the door in front of you.  You had been in the office once before when you were first hired.  Back then it had been a door of hope for you.  Now the door was full of fear.

 "Please sir-  I can explain.  She did nothing wrong.  I-"  You heard Kikwang's voice from the other side of the door. You swallowed your saliva and take a deep breath. You knock on the door. The room inside became quiet.

"Come in" You heard Hong Seungsung, the Cube Entertainment president voice. You slowly turn the door knob and went inside. All Beast members are sitting around the big round table. You look at Seungsung who have a pissed off face. Kikwang gave you a small smile.

"Sit Kim ~~~~~-ssi" Seungsung said. Without a word you walk towards the chair and sit on it. All eyes are on you. Kikwang squeeze your hand gently under the table which make you feel a little bit calm.

"You are Super Junior sister right?" He ask. You nodded slowly.

"So you probably know how an idol life is right?" He ask again and you nodded.

"I hired you to be their coordi... NOT THEIR LOVER!!" Seungsung suddenly shout. Beast eyes widened in shock. You jump a bit and stared at him in fear.

"Look what have you done. Reporters been calling us non-stop. Fan girls outside screaming and demand for an explanation. What you got to say to yourself?!!"

"I'm sorry sir..." You said quietly and lowered your head.

"Sorry? In this situation like this. Sorry is not enough" He said then look at Beast.

"Tomorrow we will have a press conference. And you.." He look at Kikwang. "You got to tell them all that you and ~~~~ are not dating. Tell them that you don't even know her" He said. Kikwang shot up from his seat.

"But sir... she is our coordi and my girlfriend. How can I say that I don't know her?" Kikwang said.

"Easy... from now on ~~~~~-ssi. You are fired." Seungsung said. Your eyes widened and you cupped your mouth from making a loud gasp.

"We can't say that. There's already pictures of Kikwang and ~~~~~-ah. Besides ~~~~~~-ah is our friend. We also don't want to lie to B2uty's" Doojoon said this time.

"Why are you guys all defending this girl. Do what I said or else.... I disband this group!" He shout. You shot up from your sit.

"No sir... please don't do it. I will do anything you said. I will go away from their life and never show myself again. But please don't disband this group" You pleaded with tears in your eyes.

"~~~~-ah...." Kikwang whispered your name.

"Good choice. Now go back home. Use the back door." Seungsung said. You bowed and quickly walk to the door. You went to the elevator and went straight to the back door and go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night at your house you were watching blankly on the TV screen. You didn't open the light. You stayed in the dark. You look at your phone 70 missed calls and 25 messages from Kikwang. You closed your eyes and sigh. The door of the apartment opened and show your 3 brothers. Heechul and Yesung have a pissed off face, Ryeowook with a worried face. Heechul open the light and shoot laser glare at you.

"LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!" Heechul shout and throw the paper on the table in front of you. The headline is about you and Kikwang. In the newspaper there also revealed that you are Super Junior sister. You eyes tearing up. They accused your brothers didn't teach you mannered. They also accused that you a wild girl.

"You make us look bad. You ruined our reputation" Yesung said this time.

"What kind of sister are you? You should know you should control your behavior because you an idol sister!" Heechul growled.

"Hyung..." Ryeowook try to calm them down.

"YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO JAPAN AND NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN!" Heechul shout.

"SHUT UP!!!" After the long silence from you for the first time you shout to your brothers. You stand up and glared at them with tearful eyes. They seemed shock because you never get angry before.

"I know what I did wrong. YOU SHOULDN'T YELL AT ME LIKE THIS!! You ask me what kind of sister am I? Well... what KIND OF BROTHER ARE YOU!!?? YOU NEVER CARE ABOUT ME!! Instead of yelling at me you should comfort me like a big brother. But you're not. You want me to go back to Japan? Araso..... araso... I'll go..... but don't ever come looking for me. I don't even want to see your face anymore." You stormed out from the living room and went upstairs to your bedroom and slam the door. You slide down the door and cry.

Your brothers just look at each other and blink.

"Did she.... just shout?" Yesung ask dumbfounded. Heechul nodded.

"You guys really made her mad hyung" Ryeowook said and walk upstairs.

"What should we do now?" Yesung ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heechul and Yesung stared at your closed door.

"Knock it" Heechul said to Yesung.

"No.. you knock it" Yesung said.

"I'm older than you. Do what I say" Heechul added.

"You're the one that shout at her." Yesung said.

"Aish!" Heechul scratch his head. Just then the door open. Ryeowook showed up.

"She asleep. You can see her now.." Ryeowook said and walk to his bedroom. Heechul and Yesung look at each other. Then they quietly went inside your bedroom. You were lying on your side with with the cover up to your waist. Heechul went to your bed and sit beside it while Yesung sit on the chair near your bed. They quietly sigh together. Heechul wipe the remaining tears on your cheeks.

"~~~~~-ah.... mianhae...." Heechul and Yesung whispered. They stared at your angelic sleeping face.

"We didn't mean to yelled at you" Heechul said.

"Angered took over us that time. We didn't think right" Yesung said.

"Don't go ~~~~~-ah... we need you here... not because you do the chores. But... because... we want to make it up for you..." Heechul said.

"We never spend time together as brother and sister. When we were still kids. We always busy with our studies. We went became teenager we busy with our training. We never have the time to spend with you ~~~~~-ah" Yesung said. Tears form in his eyes.

"We never meant to hurt you..... we're very sorry ~~~~~-ah..." Heechul said with tears in his eyes. Heechul gently kissed your forehead and went out from your room. Yesung stared at you for a while.

"I promise I will be a good brother to you. But please... don't go" Yesung hold your hand and kissed it. Then he too went out from the room. You slowly open your eyes. You heard everything they said. A small smile form on your lips and tears of happiness slid down from your cheeks.

"Gomawo... oppa" You whispered and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apply for my new story.... starring TEEN TOP!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/22900/teen-top-vs-teen-girls-apply-korean-schoollife-teentop