Flashback

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes. I felt a little a bit better. I look at my surrounding. White wall, white beds and a window with blue curtains. I guess I'm in the hospital. What actually happen?? Oh yeah.... I faint after Kikwang walk away. I also cried. I thought he like as a dongsaeng but why he look so angry when he know Key confessed to me? Maybe because I didn't tell him. I felt something move on my arm. I look to my right and saw....... Kikwang sleeping. Holding my arm.

I softened.... so he worried about me. I smile weakly. Doesn't he have any schedules?I look at his sleeping self. I remembered when I first met him

-Flashback- 2007

I walk around the JYPE buildinng. I heard that there is an audition been held out so I though of trying it out. I'm 16 right now and I think it's the best age to start a trainee life. I saw many people are here for the audition. I think back.... should I audition. But... hmm... there's to many people. And I'm too nervous. I got out from the audition room. Suddenly I bummed into someone and my things from my handbag drop on the floor.

"I'm so sorry" He said. I didn't say anything and just bend down to pick my stuff. He also bent down to help me pick my stuff. After that we stand up and I see his face. Right there and then my heart beat faster. He smile at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Are you here for the audition?" He ask. I nodded.... then I shook my hand.

"Is that a yes or a no?" He ask.

"Umm.. no" I said quietly.

"Oh... Are you to nervous to audition?" He ask again and I nodded.

"Well... I know how you felt"

"You're here for the audition?" I ask him.

"I'm already a trainee" He said and flash another smile which make me blush.

"By the way I got to go now. I got training. Bye" He said and walk away. I look at his retreating figure. My lips turn into a smile.... wait..... I don't even ask his name!! Ahh!! I slap my forehead. A cute guy talking and helping me but I forgot to ask his name. I hope I see him again. With a smile plastered on my face I walk out from the JYPE building and headed home... thinking about the guy

-End of flashback-

2 years after that I was watching Mnet when I watch him debut as AJ. Then he debut as a member of the group called Beast and sing in KBS Music Bank. After seeing he debut I felt happy for him and even though we just met once but my feelings for him grew stronger. I think it's stupid to fall in love with him because..... well he doesn't know. I doubt if he remember me. Of course he doesn't because when we met again. He seem.... normal.

I laugh a little when I remembered the first time when we met again when I became his coordi. I ran out of the dressing room and went into the boys restroom and met with Key. Talking about Key I don't give him my answer yet. I sigh.

"You're awake?" I look to my side and saw Kikwang waking up. Yawning and rubbed his eyes. I smile looking at his half asleep face. He look so cute.

"You don't have any schedules oppa?" I ask him.

"Umm... no... I guess"

"You have one do you?"

"Yeah"

"Well you should go"

"No I don't want to I want to take care of you"

"You don't need to. I'm alright"

"You hate me do you?" He pouted

"Huh?"

"You hate me because I cold towards you yesterday"

"I don't--........... yesterday?"

"Yeah. You faint yesterday." He said. Yesterday? I faint for like.... 24 hours? OMG!

"~~~~~~!!" The door burst open and my oppas went in and went to my bed.

"~~~~ you're alright?" Ryeowook ask and cupped my face, touch my forehead and cheeks. Then he sigh in relief as he know I was fine.

"Yah! If you sick you shouldn't go to work yesterday" Heechul said and look at Kikwang. More like glaring.

"Have you................... eat?" Yesung said. He pause for a second and look at Kikwang then finished his sentence and look at me. Kikwang stand up.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaes" He said and bowed politely. Ryeowook replace Kikwang and sit beside the bed.

"Kikwang go buy the food" Heechul ordered. Kikwang pointed to himself. "Me?" He ask.

"No.... I ask Rain hyung to buy it. Of course it's you" Heechul said.

"Neh sunbaenim" Kikwang said. He look at me and smile. I smile back and he went out of the room.

"Do you have any special relationship with Kikwang" Yesung ask suspiciously.

"Umm... what kind of relationship?" I ask.

"Dating you pabo" Heechul said.

"Don't call her pabo" Ryeowook defend me.

"We're just friends oppa" I said.

"Araso..." Yesung said suspiciously.

"Don't you have any schedules oppa?"

"We just finished our schedules" Ryeowook said.

"Heechul, Yesung, Wookie!!" The door burst open again and 9 people came in. It was

.....

.....

SUPER JUNIOR??!!! OMG!!

----------------------------------------------------

still no confession. 9 + 3 = 12. Kangin and Kibum are not included. Because Kangin still in the army and Kibum busy with his acting things.  9 are included Henry and Zhoumi

KIKWANG SLEEPING FACE...........KYAAAA!!