I Like You Both

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

I turn my head to the right and....

"Junhyung oppa...." I said and they look at Hyunseung. Eh? I said Junhyung not Hyunseung.

"Wow... he's right. Huh Kikwang?" Doojoon said and look at Kikwang? Right about what? They're hiding something.

"Oh don't worry ~~~~-ah. It's nothing." Yosoeb said.

"Well enough talking let's get your makeup done" Heerin unnie said and I nodded. Then one by one went to their sit. I watch unnie do it first then I turn around to makeup the member. And to my shock it was Junhyung who sitting there. OMG! Fan girl alert! Calm down. Just do the makeup. So I bent down to his face and do his makeup. I control my trembling hands very well. It's look like I'm not trembling at all.

Then I done with his makeup.

"Nice ~~~~-ah. Thank you" He said and patted my head. OMG! HE TOUCH ME!! KYA!! I just smile at him and he walk away. I look at Kikwang because he was next. But he just sit on the couch not moving to the seat in front of me. Did he felt hurt when I say that I don't like him the most? But why would he? Many other girls like him. Is he gonna sit there forever? I gather up my courage to call him... ok.... now.

"Kikwang oppa" OMG! I sound weird. I called him to soft sound like I was whispering. He could not hear that. I look at him and he sit up from the couch and went to the chair in front of me. Did he hear I call or because he just realized that now is he turn? Oh well.... just do his makeup. But he still look down. I'm worried.

Kikwang POV

I was spacing out on the couch when ~~~~ was doing Junhyung makeup. I'm just wondering why I felt like she just broke up with me after she said that she like Junhyung the most in our group. Then... if she like Junhyung the most. Then what number am I in her heart? last? NNNOOOOO! I don't want that.

"Kikwang oppa" She called me. So softly like whispering. I look at her but she just look down. Somehow... I felt so happy when she called my name. Is like..... an angel call me. I stood up from my seat and went to the chair. I sit down and she start doing my makeup. Her face is like inches from mine. I felt my heart beating faster.

"Actually I like all members of Beast" She said suddenly but she still doing her job. Everytime she speaks. It always so soft and charming. I still kept quiet.

"But... I like Junhyung oppa the most" She said. Ok now I felt like I don't want to hear it anymore if she kept talking about Junhyung.

"I like his rap." She said again. SSSSTTTTOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!

"But I like your voice" She said... I couldn't tak--- what? She.... said she like my voice?

"Exactly is..... Junhyung oppa and Kikwang oppa are I like the most. With your own talents" She said and straightened up after done with my makeup. She give me a smile which make my heart skip a beat. I quickly look away because I felt my face redened.

"Umm.... thanks ~~~~~-ah" I finally say it and stood up and walk away. Once I outside. I look to my left, right, down and up. No one is here. I pump my fist in the air and jump up and down. I do a dance 'I need A Girl' by Taeyang sunbae.

"Are you alright?" Someone said and I turned. Doojoon is looking at me with a smirk. I gulp.

Your POV

I fan myself with my hand. It is so embarrassing to let it all out in front of him. But I don't want to see his upset face. So I tell him the truth. Yes now you know more about me. Actually is I like Junhyung and Kikwang. I can't choose between them. I like Junhyung rap and I like Kikwang voice. Well... that time when Yoseob ask I said Junhyung. Because...... I was waaaaaaayyyyyyy to nervous that time. Who wouldn't? You two bias are sitting beside you. I could just faint right there. But I wouldn't because I already faint. So yeah..... just control myself.

"I heard what you talk about with Kikwang" Heerin unnie said.

"Unnie it's just a talk"

"You rarely talk around new people. So.... why you talk so much with him?"

"Why you're jealous?" I .

"Me? Jealous? Come on ~~~~~. He's like my little brother"

"Really?" I ask still teasing.

"Stop that. Do you like Kikwang?"

"Of course I like him. He's my bias"

"No.... what I meant is...... Do you like like him?"

"Like like him? You mean like... like like like?"

"Yup...."

"Well.... I......"

-------------------

Do you like like like him? Hello~ to my new subscribers and thanks for commenting. Oh.... F.Y.I.... Junhyung is NOT the rival for Kikwang. There will be somebody else. Stay tuned