Breaking news

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Narrators POV

At last it's the day where Beast's debut concert in Japan. Every crews and staff are busy preparing for the concert. You,Heerin and Shinrae are already at the place while for Beast they have a press conference before they begin their concert. You were arranging the clothes in the dressing room when your phone buzzed. Kikwang text you.

"Hi babe... are you busy?"

"A little bit. Aren't you at the press conference?"

"I'am ... But it didn't start yet so I text you"

"Aigoo... do you miss me already?" You joke.

"Yes. I miss you like crazy"

"Aish! We already met yesterday"

"Yeah... but you were so busy. That's not called met. It's called just a glance"

"Still... you can still see me right?"

"True. But I still miss you."

"Araso... I got to go back to work now."

"Neh.... the press conference almost started so I got to go now. Bye... Love you."

"Bye Kikwang oppa.... Love you too...."

You smile and put back your phone in your pocket. You sigh and begin to work again. After 2 hours the concert almost start. 10000 fans line up outside waiting for Beast to come. Beast came with a helicopter. After that they went inside the stadium and start the concert. It was a blast. Audience were singing alone and Beast have so much fun. You at the back watch the Beast while clapping and singing along.

You both are so busy that you don't have any time to talk. After hours of performance. You guys pack up and went back to the hotel. The next early in the morning. You guys pack all your stuff and ready to go back to Korea. You said good bye to your parents and then went to the airport with Beast and the rest of the staff. Because you didn't get enough sleep last night instantly when you sit on the seat you just fall asleep. Little did you know that Kikwang already switch seat and sit with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days were fine. Except Beast had been so busy lately. And they will release a new mini album. With songs that they composed themselves. You and Kikwang haven't go on any date. So is Heerin and Doojoon. But you guys still text each other and sometimes call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I woke up in the morning with a big yawn. These past few days has been such a busy days for me and others. I barely get enough sleep. I went to the bathroom and did my daily routines. I went out from the bathroom while drying my wet hair. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I look at it and it was a message from Heerin

"~~~~~~-ah!! Read Allkpop NOW!!"

I raise an eyebrow. What's that all about? That's all the message? I went to the computer and wait for it to open. Then I open Allkpop. My eyes feel like almost out from it's socket when I read the breaking news

'KIKWANG (BEAST) HAS A GIRLFRIEND??'

With that title there's a picture where Kikwang kissed my forehead in the plane while I sleep on his shoulder. There's also a picture of me and Kikwang on our first date. Oh no! This is bad!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonghaseyo~~ Rifa_SuJu imnida.... I'm so sorry I haven't update it for... how many? 2 weeks? Hehe... sorry about that. We both on our last year of school and we both really busy. And this chapter is just a quick update. Sorry for the wrong grammars. HAPPY LUNAR YEAR!!