The heart sees all

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Kikwang POV

Where is she? Why she hasn't come to work yet? Is her brothers torturing her? OMG! OR SHE IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF HER BROTHERS???!!

"Yah Kikwang stop pacing around. It makes me dizzy watching you" Yoseob said.

"Then why do you watch me?" I said to him.

"Because there's nothing to watch" He said and shrugged.

"Hello guys~"Heerin noona said. I look around her but there's no ~~~~~. Only an unfamiliar girl.

"Noona where's ~~~~~?" I ask her.

"She not here yet?" She ask me back and I shook my head.

"I wonder where Key is" She mumble to herself.

"Anyway meet my new worker Shinrae" She said. Shinrae bowed and smile. I look at her and smile. Yosoeb jump from the sofa and went to her.

"Hello I'm Yoseob." He said cheerfully. Other members just came and saw Shinrae.

"Noona who is this?" Hyunseung ask.

"This is Shinrae my new worker" She said.

"Oh hello there. I'm Hyunseung."

"Hi~ I'm Dongwoon"

"Annyeong Doojoon here"

"Hello I'm Junhyung"

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Shinrae" She said and shook hands with all of them. I ignored her and still looking for ~~~~. Suddenly someone nudged me. I look and it's Doojoon he motion me to introduce myself. I hope she won't run away like ~~~~ did. Giving my famous smile. I held out my hand.

"Annyeong I'm Kikwang" I said and she shook my hand.

"Where's ~~~~~?" Doojoon ask.

"She's not here yet" I said and sigh.

"Wait.... don't tell me she already went to Japan" Dongwoon said.

"Nooo!!" I suddenly scream. Which make everyone turn to look at me. Okayyyy.... this is embarrassing. Doojoon smirk try to hide his laugh. I look away and cleared my throat. And it's bad choice as I look at the door I saw ~~~~ and........... KEY??!!

Your POV

I walk inside the building while Key is beside me. When we reach to a certain place. I take a peek inside and saw Heerin unnie and Beast. And I saw someone unfamiliar. Guessing it must be the new worker. I stop in front of the open door and I turn to look at Key.

"Thanks for sending me here" I said

"And?" He ask.... and? What? oh....

"And the breakfast" I said and smile a little.

"No problem. Maybe some other time we can hang out more" He said. Hang out more? He want to hang out with me? He? The idol star?? Am I dreaming?

"~~~~~~-ah" I turn and saw Heerin unnie.

"Hi Heerin noona"

"Annyeong Key." She said and Beast come towards us three with curious face.

"Why are you late?" Heerin unnie ask me. Before I could say Key answer it for me.

"We went to eat breakfast first" He said. Beast look way curious. What with that expression.

"Are you guys going out?" Doojoon said.

"Yes" Key said. I turn to look at him with wide eyes.

"WHAT??!! It can't be. You can't" Kikwang shout.

"And why not?" Key smirk at him.

"B-because..... umm..." Kikwang stuttered.

"Are you jealous?" Key ask him. Kikwang look shock.

"M-me? J-jealous? Why would I? It's not like I like her or something" He said and look away. His words.... hurt me. I lowered my head. Try to hide my sad expression.

"Ok now guys stop it. Key are you really going out with my dongsaeng?" Heerin unnie ask with a serious look like a mother.

"Ehem... not my... our dongsaeng" Hyunseung correct her.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Well?" Heerin unnie raise an eyebrow. Then Key burst into laughs. All of them look at him weird.

"We're going out alright. Going out for breakfast. Not dating" He said between his laugh. Aigoo.... he gave me goosebumps there.

"Aish Key I thought it was real" Heerin unnie said and lightly punch Key's arm.

"Well.... I wish it to be real" He said and look at me. He look serious this time.

"Another joke Key?" Yoseob ask. Key just smile and shrugged.

"Well I got to go now. See you later guys... Bye ~~~~~" He said and walk away. We all say goodbye to him and went inside the room

Kikwang POV

Aish! Why did I shout something like that? And more importantly why I said something like that? I said I don't like her. I hope she not offended by my words. I just blurt that out without thinking. Doojoon who sit beside me nudged me. I look at him.

"What hyung?"

"You better be careful"

"Why?"

"Key.... looks like he likes her"

"So?"

"So... if you don't make you move now. He will snatch ~~~~ from you"

"What are you saying hyung? I don't like her"

"Aish! You and your denial."

"I'm not denying anything"

"Then why did you shout at him?"

"I-I w-was just....." I stuttered. I don't know what to say.

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." Doojoon said.

"What?" I look at him and he shrugged and walk away. What does he mean by that? My heart??