Let's go to Japan!!

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV
I arrived at Cube Entertainment since Heerin unnie said that I should go there. She said that Beast will go somewhere. I'm not sure where it is since Heerin unnie won't tell me even if I begged. That's her style. I enter the building and went to lady behind the counter.

"Excuse me I'm ~~~~~ and I'm Beast coordi"
"Oh yes Miss ~~~~. Please take a sit first. I will call them"
"Okay. Thank you" I said and went to the nearest chair and sit there. This building is big! I wonder if I go to the audition and pass the audition I will go here or JYPE. Oh well.... Even though I don't become an idol but I still got to meet idols. Especially BEAST! Talking about Beast.... I look at my right hand where the bracelet were. I smile.
"~~~~~ unnie" I look to the side and saw Shinrae. I stand up and smile at her.
"Have you been waiting long?" She ask.
"No. I just came"
"Okay then. Well let's go outside"
"Wae?"
"Everybody waiting outside"
"Are we going somewhere?"
"Unnie. It's Beast concert at Japan. You don't know?" Shinrae said. Oh yeah I remembered reading that on allkpop.
"I forgot" I said and scratch the back of my head. Shinrae shook her head.
"Come on. We don't want to be late" She said and dragged me. Then I remember something. WHAT ABOUT MY LUGGAGE???
"Wait. I didn't bring any clothes"
"Don't worry you can borrow mine and Heerin unnie" She said and keep dragging me until we outside. We arrived at the parking and two black vans are there. Heerin unnie is talking to the manager and.... I don't know where Beast are.
"Unnie you wait here. I'll go buy some foods" Shinrae said.

 

Narrators POV
Shinrae was walking to the store when someone stood in front of her. She look up and saw Junhyung who cleared his throat and look away. Then he look at Shinrae.
"Yes Junhyung oppa?" Shinrae said.
"You going somewhere?" Junhyung said and slightly blush.
"Umm... yeah. To the store to buy foods" Shinrae said and look down since she also felt her cheeks burning.
"I... uh... come with you" Junhyung said. Shinrae look up at him and he look straightly into Shinrae eyes.
"Y-you don't need to" Shinrae stuttered.
"It's okay. I wanted to" Junhyung said.
"Umm.... okay then" Shinrae said and lead the way. Junhyung let out a breath that he been holding in. He look to the side and Beast held out their thumbs out. Then Junhyung follow Shinrae.

 

Kikwang POV
"Well let's go back to the vans" Doojoon said and we follow him back to the vans. That Junhyung... why is it so hard for him to make a move. She is our coordi so it's more easy to get close with. Talking about that I wonder if ~~~~ will follow us to Japan. Of course she is.... I hope.
"Kikwang. What about you and ~~~~?" Hyunseung ask.
"Huh? Us? Umm.... what about us?" I ask back.
"Did you confessed to her?" Yoseob ask.
"Umm.... neh" I said and instantly they stop walking and look at me.
"And you didn't tell us?" Doojoon said.
"Well I tell you now" I said.
"What she said hyung?" Dongwoon said. And they all leaned closer to me. CURIOUS all writen on their face
"She....." I pause. I don't know what to say. She didn't say she reject she also didn't say that she accept... so.....
"She didn't say anything" I finish my sentence. They all back away.
"Hmm... I think she doesn't like you" Yoseob said and earn a smack on the head by Doojoon.
"Don't say that" He scold him.
"Maybe she just too shock to say anything" Hyunseung said and they all nodded. I sigh and walk to the vans follow by the others. When we get near the van  I saw a familiar figure. She was sitting on the van with the door open and she play with her phone. I know who's that... ~~~~. I went up to her and stood in front of her. I saw the bracelet that I gave to her on her right hand.Yes!! She wore it. HAH! ON YOUR FACE KIM KIBUM!. She look at me and I give her my brightest smile and I can see she blush.

 

Your POV
I look up and my heartbeat became faster. Kikwang is right in front of me giving me his brightest smile.
"A-annyeong" I stuttered. Not good.
"Annyeong" Kikwang said. And then awkward situation
"Everyone get in the vans" The manager said. Beast went to the other van while we went to the second van. Kikwang turn to look at me and give me a smile and then got in the van. I went inside the van. Heerin unnie and Shinrae went in the same van as me. Then we take off to the airport.