Meeting

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

*Beep beep*

I shut my alarm clock. Ughh....  I don't have enough sleep last night because I was to excited to got a job. Now it's 6am. I slept at 3am. Only 3 hours of sleep! And this is before I became a coordi to an idol. What if after I became one. Probably I won't get a sleep at all. I walk like a zombie to my bathroom. And turn on the shower

.......................

................

............

........

AHHHHHH!!

COOOOOLLLLLDDDDD!!

I forgot to turn on the heater. Now I'm fully awake and cold. And not to mention my clothes are super wet because I didn't take it off before taking a shower. I'm too tired to notice that. I went out of the shower and shivering. Too cold. Now... what I'm going to wear? Since this is my first day I need to wear nice things so I get a good first impression. Hmm.... this should do

I ran downstairs and make breakfast for myself. 6.45am. I still got time. As I was lazy making a toast or an egg or anything. I just eat a cereal. I open my fridge and take out a bottle of milk. As I open it... It doesn't smell good. Oh well maybe it because of the fish in the fridge. I eat my cereal and drink the milk. Then put the bowl in the sink and wash it. Time 6.55 am. 5 more minutes. I check myself in the mirror and take out peppermint chewing gum and chew it. I want myself to be perfect no mistake in front of the idol.

Then I hear a car honk and I went outside. Seeing Heerin unnie in her car. I went inside the car and sit on the passenger sit.

"Unnie... who is the idol that you work with?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Unnie I work with you of course I want to know"

"Oh... well..... you'll see."

"Come on..... tell me unnie" I whined.

"No" She state firmly.

"Please.."

"No.."

"Please please"

"No"

"Pleeeeeaaaaaseeeeeeee" I said again making her annoyed then she pulled out a CD and put it in the radio. I look at her then she smirk.

This song is just for you
You know this is it
Drop this

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah~ Woah~ Baby baby girl

 Jakku wae neon
Oshi jagajyeotda tudeolgeoryeo ddo tudeolgeoryeo
(Hey baby wae tto geurae)
Hangsang wae neon
Jakku sari jjyeotda tudeolgeoryeo
(Neomu yeppeunde
Nae nuneneun hangsang You are the prettiest girl)

Ok..... she know how to shut me up. Everytime when I whined on her she will play Beast songs and now the song is playing. I Like You The Best by Beast. Now you know more something about me. Yes....... I love Beast. They like my favourite group EVER! Well to tell you a secret actually I want to be a coordi because I hope I could be their coordi. But I know. My dream will never come true. Why? Because it sound IMPOSSIBLE! I leaned on the seat and hear the song. I sang along. I hear Junhyung rap. It was the best. So manly. I could faint..... And yes my bias is Junhyung.

Suddenly the car stop make me bend forward a bit. I look outside. Like a...... studio?

"Unnie why are we here?"

"Because the idol is in here. Come on let's go meet them"

"Neh unnie" I said and we out from the car. Heading to the entrance.

Kikwang POV

"Hyung hyung hyung!!" Yoseob said excitedly jumping up and down. What's wrong with him? Sugar rush?

"Yah! what's wrong with you? Sugar rush?" I ask him as he just smile widely. OK.... weird.

"Why are you so happy about?" Doojoon ask.

"Did you hear?" Yoseob ask.

"Yeah.... we hear you" Junhyung said fixing his clothes. Yoseob rolled her eyes and continue.

"No...... did you hear that the new coordi is here" He said and clapping his hands. I don't know what the big deal is. It's just a coordi.

"Jinjja? Where is she?" Hyunseung ask and looking around.

"She's not here yet. But I hear she on the way here" Dongwoon said popped out of nowhere which make us stared at him.

"What?" He ask innocently.

"I don't know what the big deal is." I said and play with my phone.

"I heard she pretty" Doojoon said and looking at me. I look at him and he smile. Teasing.... hey.... what's that supposed to mean. Is he trying to hook me up with her?

"Come on hyung. She probably fall for Junhyung" Hyunseung said to Doojoon.

"Why?" He ask.

"Well.... Junhyung is getting more popular lately with the girls" Hyunseung shrugged.

Pfhh.... who cares! I got the abs.

Your POV

We went inside the place. Oh.... it's huge!! I think this is a photo shoot. Looking at all the cameras, clothes, props, etc. I look at the place in awed. It's like I'm in a museum or something. I mean I look so amused. People might think weird. So I snapped out of it and followed Heerin unnie. Keeping my cool look.

"Hey Heerin noona" Someone said. I look at him. He's tall and wearing a thick glass. He's not a nerd. He just wearing it for fashions. I just know it when I look at his stylish clothes. He must be the photographer since he holding a camera now.

"Oh hi Key" Heerin unnie said. Key..... that's sound familiar. Where do I hear it before.

"I guess you here for the job?" Key said

"Yeah. Oh anyway meet my new worker.... ~~~~~" Heerin unnie said. Key turn to me and smile. Wow.. he look cute. As always I shy around stranger so I just bowed slightly.

"She's cute" Key said and I blush.

"Yah! No flirting with her. She not just my worker but also like a sister to me" Heerin unnie gave a warning. She a bit protective because she love me. I don't have anybody here in Seoul. All I have is her and she felt she need to protect me. I don't have problem with that.

"Ok ok.... just saying" Key said backing off.

"Anyway.... I'm gonna go meet them. See you later Key" She said and dragged me to the dressing room.

"Later Heerin noona and ~~~~~" Key shout before we gone from his sight. After walking we stop in front of the door. Unnie turn around facing me and hold my shoulders.

"~~~~-ah.... Once you get in don't scream. Promise?" She said I just blink.

"Why?"

"Just promise me" She said. Really serious.

"Neh... I promise"

"Ok...." She takes her hands off my shoulder and took a deep breath. I just look at her. Then she look at me. She twist the door knob. I look inside and I..............