He said....

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

"Aish! Unnie just go already!" I keep pushing her but she won't budged. I stop pushing her and puff up my cheeks. Doojoon is right in front of her like couple of feet away. He's talking to Hyunseung.

"I can't.... my feet won't move" Heerin unnie said. Seriously... I'm gonna kill her.

"Stop making excuses. Just go" I push her again but then she turn around and start pushing me instead.

"You go" She said. I grabbed whatever that I can reach and make her stop pulling me.

"Why me?" I ask her.

"Because it's your plan"

"But you're the one who likes Doojoon oppa"

"Yeah.... but still it's you plan" She repeat the same thing. I raise an eyebrow at her and hold my waist

"But you agreed to it" I said and she sigh.

"Now go before he got something to do or anything" I said again and start pushing her. I stop when we almost got near Doojoon. I stop and let Heerin unnie went by herself. I look at her and eavesdropped.

Heerin POV

I walk to Doojoon with my heart beating faster than ever. Calm down Heerin you can do it. Hwaiting!! I thought to myself. And now I'm in front of Doojoon and Hyunseung what am I gonna do now? They both turn to me with smiles.

"Annyeong Heerin noona" Doojoon greet me. Why he keep calling me noona? WAE!!!!????

"Noona??" Hyunseung wave his hand in front of me.

"Huh? Neh?" I said.

"Are you alright?" Hyunseung ask and I nodded. Then I turn my head to Doojoon. Ok.... now it's the time.

"Doojoon.... do you have anything to do after this?" I ask him. He tap his chin and think. He look attractive doing that.

"No noona.... Wae? You want to ask me on a date?" He ask with grinned. My eyes widened and I can hear Hyunseung chuckle.

"I'm just kidding. Why you ask noona?" He ask again. Oh.... I hope it was real.

"Well.... ~~~~~ is going on a date with Kikwang....... and she ask me to come along since this is the first time she go out on a date with Kikwang. So.... she kinda nervous and ask me to come. But.... I don't want to be the third wheel and I think I'm gonna be bored all alone. So.... I thought of asking you..."I been cut off by Hyunseung.

"You asking Doojoon hyung on double date?" Hyunseung said with a serious face. My eyes widened and I shook my head.

"No no.... it's not like that" I said and wave my hands. Hyunseung laugh and Doojoon just look at me with soft eyes.

"I understand noona. Sure I'll come along" He said. I look at him surprised that he would agreed. He nodded again. I felt like jumping and scream my head off.

"Okay then. I see you after rehearsal" I said and walk away. I smile widely and bit my lips preventing myself from screaming. My first date with Doojoon.... I'm so happy! Well.... he doesn't know that this is a date but.... It's still count

Your POV

I wait for her when she walk to me. There's a big smile on her face. I guess he said yes.

"What does he said?" I ask when she reach to me. Her smile became wider until I think she gonna break her face.

"He said................. yes" She said slowly. Then both of us jump up and down and scream like a fan girl.

"This is so gonna be fun" I said to her.

"But have you told Kikwang about this?" Heerin ask. Oh yeah.... I haven't tell him yet. Well... I guess he's okay with it..... right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You invite who? I thought it will be just the two of us" Kikwang said. He didn't yell or shout. He said calmly. But I can sense the sound of annoyed in his voice.

"Mianhaeyo Kikwang oppa.... I just wanted to help Heerin unnie" I said and look down. I felt guilty now when I saw Kikwang face. He's kinda furious.

"Help about what?" He ask. Yeah.... I didn't tell Kikwang oppa that Heerin unnie likes Doojoon.

"I can't tell you now oppa. Because I promised Heerin unnie I won't tell anyone" I said and look at Kikwang. He run his fingers through his black hair. I look back down. What I'm gonna do? He look so upset.

"I'm sorry oppa if I made you mad...." I said while looking down. He came towards me and lift my chin with his finger. He look me in the eyes. With his soft and warm smiles.  It make my knee felt numb and I think I'm melted.

"Don't say that.... I never mad at you" He said and leaned closer. He peck me on the forehead and give me the warmest smile. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Saranghea ~~~~~-ah" He whispered and I smile. Someday... I will tell you too oppa.... that I love you....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

curious about the date? Well I will write it in the next chapter. Been busy lately... I hate been a senior.... got plenty of homeworks. Anyway I just posted my new fanfic.... do read it... click on the poster to read my new fanfic.... starring JUNHYUNG from BEAST.