One condition

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

Here it goes....

"Dad... I don't want to go to Japan" I said not looking at him. But I can feel that his gaze switch to me.

"What did you say? So you want to stay here?" He said and I nod.

"What you gonna do if you stay here? Become a coordi?" He said and stand up. I start to tremble. I took a deep breath and look at him in the eyes.

"Dad. Becoming a coordi is my dream. I know you want me to be a teacher but I don't have any interest in that occupation." I pleaded him

"No. I won't let you. Never!" He said and start breathing heavily. Now he's mad.

"Please dad. I never ask anything from you before. But please just this time. Please let me do what I want" I pleaded and tears start running on my cheeks. My dad sigh. I think he defeat.... please please please.

"Alright. I let you become a coordi... but on one condition." He said. I raise my eyebrows.

Heechul POV

"Did you tell dad about ~~~~?" Yesung ask and sit on the couch. Right now we at our big apartment with 5 bedrooms. The extra bedrooms are for the other Super Junior who sometimes sleep over.

"Yeah I already told him. Probably now he scold ~~~~ and ask her to go to Japan with them" I said and smirk.

"I wonder how ~~~~ reaction is. Probably whimpers and begging dad to not let her go there" Ryeowook said and imitate ~~~~ actions. We laugh.

"OMG! If only I was there I could record it" Yesung said and switch on the TV.

"I'm so glad we won't be see her again. See her face make me wanna puke" I said and pretend to vomit. They snickered. Suddenly my phone ring.... and dad is calling me. Probably asking me to drive them to the airport. So I answered it cheerfully.

"Hello dad ~" I sang

"Ah Heechul-ah how are you?"

"I'm fine dad. You?"

"I'm great. I need to ask you something"

"What is it? Anything for you dad"

"Anything?" He ask.

"Anything dad. Just say it" I said and drink cola

"Well I want ~~~~ to move in with you" He said and I choke on my drink

"WHAT??!!"

-----------------------------------------

OMG!!