Which one?

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Narrators POV

"You what??!!" All your oppas shout at her.

"Na-uh you can't go on a date with them" Ryeowook said and shook his head.

"Oppa it's not a date. It's just hanging out as friends" you said.

"Well why both of them?" Yesung ask.

"Umm... because they ask me if I'm free tonight and I said yes. Then before I could say anything else they said they pick me up at 8 and then ran off" You said and lowered your head.

"Aish! So Key ask you when you in the dressing room and Kikwang ask you when you at the ground floor of this apartment?" Heechul ask and  you nodded.

"Fine you can go" Ryeowook said. You beamed.

"But be back at 9" Heechul said and you raise and eyebrow.

"Araso.... 10" Heechul said again and you still look at him. Heechul felt uncomfortable.

"Aish araso! 11 ok?" He said annoyed. And you smile and said victory in your head.

"Thanks oppa. I go get ready now" You said and ran to your room.

"Hyung! 11? Isn't that too late?" Yesung ask and Heechul shrugged.

"If I didn't said that she kept looking at me." Heechul answered. "Well look on the bright side at least ~~~~ gone from our sight tonight" Heechul added to make himself felt better. Because he hates you.

"Hyung...." Yesung called and Heechul look at him.

"Since when you call her name? You always call her brat, jerk etc" Yesung raise and eyebrow. Heechul eyes widened. He's right. Then he look away.

"Doesn't matter" He said and walk to his room.

~MEANWHILE~

You in your room after done shower you went to your closet and search for the right clothes. You were happy to be hanging out with Kikwang but you worried about how Key would react. So you decided to call Key to cancel hanging out with him. After a couple of rings he pick it up.

"Yoboseyo~~" He sang. He sound really happy.

"Yoboseyo... Key oppa"

"Oh hello ~~~~-ah. Miss me already?" He said cheekily and you just smile.

"Umm... oppa about tonight..." You been cut off by Key.

"I'm excited for tonight. I can't wait for our date" He said. Your eyes widened.

"D-date?"

"Yeah. That's why I ask you out for. Why?"

"I thought we just hanging out"

"Of course not. I want to show you what a great boyfriend I can be. So that's why I ask out on a date."

"You didn't say it before."

"Oh really? Well I guess I forgot"

"Oh.." You lost for words.

"What you're gonna say again about tonight?" He ask.

"Umm... nothing. It's just that I wanted to say........... don't be late" You quickly make up an excuses.

"Ok then. Don't worry. See you tonight"

"Bye" You said and hung up

Your POV

OMG! What am I gonna do now?? I can't cancel on Key. It will break his heart and he said it's a date. Maybe I should cancel with Kikwang?? Ughh... I don't want to. But I have to. I called him and wait for him to pick up.

"Yoboseyo?" I said.

"~~~~~-ah what flowers do you like?" Kikwang ask on the other line.

"Umm... white roses. Why?"

"I'm in front of the flowers shop now and I'm buying flowers for you" He said and I can hear he say to the owner for white roses. Now what?

"Oh I see..." I said.

"What did you call me?" He ask.

"Umm... well... actually... I can't wait for tonight" I said and slapped myself.

"Me too. What is that sound?" Opps... he heard me. I rubbed my cheeks.

"Umm... Heechul oppa cat. Heebum" I said.

"Okayyyy.... well I guess I see you tonight."

"Umm.. yeah... bye" I said and hung up. I CAN'T CANCEL ON BOTH OF THEM!!

"AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!" I shout then the the door burst open.

"~~~~ WHAT HAPPEN??!!" Oppas shout in unison. Oh no... I look at the makeup chair there's a cockroach so I pointed there.

"There's a cockroach" I said and act panic. Well not really acting. I hate cockroach. Heechul look at me and went to the chair and pick the cockroach with his fingers.

"Don't worry ~~~~-ah it's just one small cockroach." Ryeowook said and patted my head. Heechul shook his head and bring the cockroach out from there but then he turn to me and grin. Then he throw it at me and it landed on my head.... yeah... my head

..

...

...

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I shout

"GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!" I said and shook my head but it won't fall. Instead it went inside my shirt.

"KKYYAAAAAAAAAA!!" I said and jumping so it would come off. Ryeowook look panic. Yesung eyes widened and Heechul... he laugh out loud. Finally the cockroach out from my shirt and Yesung rush to that thing and pick it up. I sigh relief and sit back on my bead.

"Hyung why did you do that?" Ryeowook ask Heechul and he just laugh out loud.

"Aish stop it hyung" Yesung said and push Heechul to the side because he want to get out and throw away the cockroach. Heechul wipe the tears in his eyes and smirk at me then left the room. Ryeowook shook his head and turn to me.

"You're ok?" He ask and I nodded. He smile and left the room. I sigh... still thinking about the 'date'.... I guess I must go out with both of them.

--------------------------------------------------

My weird corner

Rifa: Bad Heechul oppa.

Heechul: Aish I'm not that bad. Readers don't believe it! it's a lie!!

Ryeowook: Thanks for making me a sweet brother Rifa. Saranghea

Rifa: Saranghea wookie oppa!

Kikwang: Ughh.... get a room.

Rifa: It's brother and sister love Kikwang oppa.

Key: Anyway... so now she got to go with both of us.

Rifa: Yep.

Kikwang: Key why are you always ruining my plan to confess to her.

Key: It's not my fault. Blame Rifa. She made it like that.

Rifa: WHAT?!! Watch what you're saying or I kick you out from this story.

Key: Ah! No don't do it. Please don't....

Rifa: That won't work for me. Why don't you do it at Onew oppa.

Onew: I don't want him.

Rifa: Onew oppa you supposed to be at another fanfic. Why people from my other fanfic keep showing up?

DGNA: Because you didn't update that fanfics.

Big Bang: That's right.

Lee Min Ho: You got some explaining to do.

Kyuhyun: Yeah that's right

Rifa: Well... uh... ahh... well... LOOK LEE HYORI!! *Run away*

All: Where??!! YAH COME BACK HERE!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHYUNG OPPA~~~~