I fell in love with my coordi

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Kikwang POV

What did I just said this morning? I totally ruined it. I said to her that I like her as a dongsaeng. What am I thinking about? I wanted to say that I like her as a woman. But... I don't know if I like her that way.

"How can I know when I love someone?" I whispered to myself

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." I jump a little and look to my side. Doojoon was sitting there with a tin of coke in his hand.

"Hyung are you stalking me or something? How can you always popped out of nowhere?" I ask him. He just smirk.

"Well... you can say that I'm stalking you because you still don't admit that you like ~~~~~"

"How should I know if I like her?"

"Ding! First clue.... asking yourself if you like her or not"

"I-I don't like her"

"Second clue... stuttered and denial." He wiggled his eyebrows at me. I sigh.

"Come on just admit it. It will be more easy" Doojoon said and nudged me.

"But I said something stupid to her this morning" I look down

"What did you said?"

"I said I like her--" I been cut off by Doojoon

"Great job Kikwang" Doojoon patted my back.

"I like her as a dongsaeng" I finished it.

"WHAT??!!" He pushed my back and I fell from the sofa and slam my face on the floor.

"Ow... Hyung!" I said and get up.

"Yah! Kikwang... are you really that dense?

"I know..." I admitted. " What I'm going to do now hyung??" I said and shake his shoulders vigorously.

"Yah yah yah!! Do you want my brain to fall out??" He shout and I stopped. I took a sit beside him and sigh.

"I really screwed it hyung" I said and about to cry...

"So... you admit that you like ~~~~~?" He ask and I nodded.

"I fell in love with my coordi!!" I admitted it out loud.

"YOU WHAT??!!!" The burst open and Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob and Dongwoon shout at me and they gawked. Now............... I'm dead.

"You like ~~~~?" Hyunseung ask me.

"Not like hyung but love" Yoseob corrected him.

"Well is it true?" Junhyung and Dongwoon ask at the same time. I sigh and nodded. How many times have I sigh.

"Well you have to tell her now" Yoseob said

"Eh? Why?"

"Because you said you like her as a dongsaeng" Hyunseung said.

"You guys eavesdropping?" I ask them.

"Now it's not the time. Go tell her now hyung" Dongwoon said. They all push me to the door and ask me to meet ~~~~~.

"I don't know where her house is" I said.

"Oh yeah...." Doojoon take out his phone. "Heerin noona where ~~~~~ live?" He talk through the phone.

"Hyung!"

Your POV

I can't seem to fall asleep. I rolled to the side of my bed and stared outside the window.

"Achoo!!" I sneezed and get up. Somebody said my name. Suddenly my phone buzzed....

"Can I meet you now?" He wrote. Why does he want to meet me in the middle of the night?

"Why?"

"I need to tell you something"

"Well tell me now"

"I can't tell you in message. I need to talk to you in person"

"Now?"

"Yes. Now. I'm in front of your house"

"Ok then I'll be right there" I wrote the last message. I went to my closet and wear a jacket. Since it's a cold night. I tiptoed to the door and open it slowly. Look to my right, left, up and down. No people. I walk to the front door and open it slowly. I closed the door and went to the elevator. I went inside it and went to the ground floor. I went outside and look around for him.

"~~~~~-ah" He said and I turn around...