You CANNOT go

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

I watch Beast making performance on stage through the monitor. They look so tired though but they keep making great performance. That's why they get more and more love from B2uties. Example meee... hehe... Suddenly I remembered about Heechul oppa. What if he tell dad that I became a coordi. He wouldn't like it. Dad always want me to become a teacher. But I don't have any interest on that job. If he know about this he probably ask me to go to Japan.

"So tell me who you met" Heerin unnie ask.

"Heechul oppa"

"Him? The EVIL cinderella?"

"Well... I don't call him cinderella but yeah"

"What did he say to you?"

"Oh nothing. Just as usual. Teasing me"

"Did you tell him you became a coordi?"

"Yes"

"Wait. What if he tell your dad?"

"Probably I will quit this job and go to Japan"

"WHAT?? But you just started yesterday you cannot just quit like this. Beside it's been your dream to become Beast coordi. YOU CANNOT GO!!" Heerin unnie shout on my face and shake my shoulders furiously. I think my brain gonna come out.

"U-u-unnie s-s-stop s-s-shaking m-m-me"

"How can I not shaking you when you gonna leave!!" She said and shaking me more hardly.

"STOP IT UNNIE!!" I shout. She finally stop. I hold my head. Feeling really dizzy.

"You CANNOT go" She stated firmly.

"Well... I still don't know if he gonna tell dad or not. Maybe he won't tell dad because he's nice" I said

"Nice? N.I.C.E? Nice never exist in his vocabulary ~~~~-ah. Why would he become nice so suddenly?"

"Because.... umm.... he.... ah...." I said and scratching my head. I can't think anything to proof that he's nice.

"See... even you don't know. Anyway you cannot go"

"Go where?" Hyunseung ask. Hyunseung?? When did he get here? Did he hear everything???

"No where Hyunseung oppa" I said. The Beast are already here.

"~~~~ will leave to Japan" Heerin unnie said.

"WHAT??!!" Beast shout.

"N-n-no it's not like that" I said and wave my hand.

"You cannot leave you just started work" Kikwang said. He look....... sad.

Kikwang POV

"You cannot leave you just started work" I said. I don't want her to go. Please don't go.

"Dongsaeng you cannot go" Yoseob fake cry and went towards ~~~~ to hug her but I hold his collar.

"What happen? You can tell us." Doojoon said. Been the eldest and the caring one.

"Well....." ~~~~ started.

"Let me tell you what happen" Heerin noona said. ~~~~ grab her arm and shook her head at Heerin noona.

"If you don't want to tell us now. It's ok" Junhyung said.

"You can tell us later" Dongwoon said and touch her shoulder. ~~~~ just gave a weak smile. Does she really have to leave to Japan? I would be lonely without her.

"I cannot believe I'm gonna lose my little sister" Yoseob whine again and tried to hug ~~~~ but again I hold his collar and pulled him back. He just trying to take advantage.

Narrators POV

Next they went to their next schedule and next and next and next and next. Yeah too many next. Let just skip this.... xD

Your POV

We in the van talking and laughing. Heerin unnie is here too. I actually forgot about what Heechul oppa would do after he found out that I'm a coordi... Suddenly my phone ring.

So beautiful my girl
(U) Oh oh girl (U) oh oh girl
Shigani jinado
Nuguboda naega deo deo deo
Neoreul akkyeojulge my girl modu da julge
Neo (U) neoege (U) eege

I look at the caller ID and I gulp....

"Yoboseyo? Dad?"

------------------------------

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/13440/for-better-or-for-worse-beast-daeguknamah-hyunmin-janggeunsuk-junhyung-yuri

OMG! You gonna leave to Japan???!!

oh just tell me your name in the comment box and your bias