The mystery man

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

Your POV

I rested my chin on my hand and watch the monitor. Beast performing was the best. But I can't seem to concentrate. I remember what Kikwang said "It's not like I like her or something" My minds keep replaying the words over and over again. It make my heart hurt more. I hate this feeling. I sigh deeply. I want to tell you guys a secret. Remember when Heerin unnie said I have a crush on one of the Beast members? The one that I have crush on is Kikwang. Yeah.... that chocolate abs guy. He doesn't even like me!! ARGHH!!

"~~~~-ah what's wrong?" Heerin unnie ask and take a sit beside me.

"Nothing unnie"

"I know something is wrong. Tell me"

Sigh.." I don't know how to start"

"Is it about.............. Kikwang?"

"Bwoh?"

"It's about Kikwang said he doesn't like you?" How does Heerin unnie know. I lowered my head. Not wanting to see her face. She caught me off guard.

"Sometimes people say things that they don't mean it"

"Huh?"

"You don't understand?"

"Well.... I think I know what you meant"

"Good" She said and walk out of the room. So..... Kikwang said something like that.... because.... he embarrassed when Key ask him if he was jealous? Does that mean... Kikwang doesn't mean what he said? While I'm on my thought. My phone buzzed. I look at the message.

"Hi~ come outside" From an unknown number. Who is this? I thought I already save Key's number.

"Who are you?" I send the message and wait for the reply.

"Someone you know. Come outside the building" He wrote. Should I go? Oh well.... maybe he someone I know. Well obviously he said someone I know. I better go outside now. I walk outside the building. My phone buzz again.

"Go behind the bulding. I'm under the biggest tree" He wrote. I went behind the bulding and search for the biggest tree. When I found it I went there and saw a figure standing. His back was facing me.... I went near him