Happy Eunha Day

My wish is Sowon

For Happy Eunha Day, Happy 22nd Birthday Jung Eunbi

Sowon grabbed her cap, shoving it on her head as she ran out of the dorm. Thirty minutes to her girlfriend’s birthday. She needed to organize something for her with the company, the suggestion was a birthday cake made of burgers, since everyone knew that the bunny loved burgers. Hurrying into the office with fifteen minutes left, she ran off to hide outside of Eunha’s recording room to surprise her.

“Good work everyone, thank you!”

Eunha bowed as she exited the recording room, breathing a sigh of relief that she had managed to do her best. Looking for her manager who had promised her a hamburger, she yelped when she felt larger hands cover her eyes.

“Sowon unnie?”

“Just walk forwards, I’ll guide you.”

“But I have to get my hamburger from-“

“You’ll get it, I promise.”

Eunha whined a little but listened to Sowon, she had to put her hands behind her though, to hold Sowon’s waist to balance herself as it was rather difficult to go upstairs when blind. The doors were held open for Eunha but from the path, this should be one of their smaller meeting rooms.

“Is this what I think it is?”

Sowon removed her hands as the rest of their employees and managers cheered.

“Happy Birthday Eunha!”

“Oh my gosh! Thank you!”

There before her was a birthday cake made of hamburgers, stacked neatly on top of each other. Sowon hung back so Eunha could hang out with them without interruption. It wasn’t midnight just yet, so Sowon withheld her birthday message.

“You were going to do a vlive right?”

“Yeah, unnie will you be helping me set up?”

“No, Sojung is here for that, she volunteered to drive you home today.”

“Oh really?”

She looked back where Sowon was seated, eyes closed and relaxing in the corner, she remembered that Sowon hadn’t said happy birthday to her yet. Finishing up with the employees, Eunha grabbed two of the burgers and walked over to Sowon, dropping herself onto her girlfriend’s lap.

“Anything you need to say to me?”

“Is it midnight yet?”

The cheeky smile on Sowon’s lips made Eunha smile, she quickly kissed Sowon’s cheek, a common action the girls did so the company never really took notice, they weren’t exactly hiding it, but well, no one really noticed enough to care.

“Almost, you’re making me wait?”

“Of course, I’m a punctual person after all.”

“As if, you oversleep sometimes.”

Sowon just watched as Eunha laughed, there was happiness in just seeing her girl laughing. It settled in her chest and kept her heart thumping unevenly. She snuggled closer to Eunha, wrapping her arms tightly around Eunha’s waist.

“Do you need my phone to do the vlive with?”

“May I? Then I won’t have to sign you out and me in.”

Eunha unwrapped a burger, taking the biggest bite she could fit in her small mouth, instantly filling her cheeks as she wiggled excited in Sowon’s lap. She offered the other burger to Sowon, but Sowon shook her head.

“It’s your birthday cake, your birthday present from them. You eat it all.”

“Hey, I can’t eat three burgers in one sitting.”

“No, and I’m pretty sure you’re not allowed to, but you can in three.”

“But putting them in the fridge and microwaving them takes away the bread’s fluffiness!”

Eunha unwrapped the second burger and shoved it against Sowon’s lips as she finished her own, forcing her to take a small bite.

“Eat it okay? You can take your time, I’ll do a short vlive, since it’s already so late.”

Sowon just chuckled as Eunha ran off with her phone, heading for one of the private practice rooms. Looking at the clock, Sowon got up and chased after her, her alarm was on her phone, not in her head. Grabbing the door before it closed, Sowon squeezed into the small room, pushing Eunha gently to the wall. Her alarm rang on the desk and Sowon smiled as she Eunha’s hair softly.

“Happy birthday baby.”

“Thanks.”

She leaned down to kiss Eunha carefully, but also chastely. She didn’t want to delay the vlive that would keep her away from Eunha for a good block of time after all, but Eunha pressed up against her as she started to pull away. Smiling into the kiss, Sowon kissed Eunha again, this time managing to separate properly.

“Silly, I’ll be waiting outside.”

“Alright.”

“You’ll do great okay?”

“Alright.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

With that, Sowon left the room to sit outside. She couldn’t watch because Eunha was going to be streaming with her phone, and besides, Eunha had said she wanted to show off the burger cake, so it’s best that she could show from her own phone.

Leaning back in her chair, Sowon breathed a happy sigh. Just a little longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha quickly cut off the vlive, momentarily regretting the abrupt ending, but she was never good at talking anyways. Nobody complained but she knew she was talking faster than usual, she might as well have been rapping at some times. Pushing open the door to her practice room as she noted that Sowon’s phone was running low on battery, she saw that everything was dimmed in the rest of the building. Sowon was sat asleep in one of the chairs by the rest area.

Walking over, Eunha knelt beside the chair, admiring Sowon’s sleeping expression. Her eyes traced from the ends of Sowon’s eyelashes, to the tip of her cute nose, down her jawline and up to her lips. An idea struck her as she grinned. She stood up, placing herself onto Sowon’s lap like earlier. Checking that no one was around, Eunha pressed a kiss to Sowon’s cheek.

“Wake up unnie.”

She kissed Sowon’s other cheek.

“Wake up, Sowon unnie.”

She kissed the tip of Sowon’s nose.

“Sowon unnie.”

She kissed Sowon’s chin slowly, leaving her lips on her skin longer.

“Sojung.”

Sowon blinked, she blinked faster when she saw how close Eunha’s face was to hers.

“O-oh hey, you finished?”

“Yea, you’re driving us home, so you better wake up.”

“Right. Right.”

Sowon stretched her long arms over her head, groaning a little at the soreness but was cut short when Eunha cupped her cheeks and pressed a kiss to her lips, just a soft one.

“Eunha?”

“Nothing, I just love you so much.”

Sowon grinned. She brought her hands down to hug Eunha close.

“I love you more.”

“That’s not possible because you have all my love.”

“Then you have all of mine.”

The stared at each other with smiles, Sowon gently rubbed her nose to Eunha’s in an eskimo kiss.

“Home?”

“Home.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon held Eunha’s hand as she drove, soft music playing in the background as Eunha hummed along. Yerin had kindly gone to sleep in Eunha’s bed so that they could cuddle, not that she minded but more like Sowon minded their privacy. Technically, Sowon didn’t mind their privacy that much, but it was the excuse she told so Yerin wouldn’t get jealous.

“Did you have fun with Buddy?”

“Of course! They all wished me happy birthday, they all appreciated my short cut, we talked about food too!”

“Hahaha, darling how did you end up talking about food?”

“Well, that’s cuz I wasn’t too great at talking that one of our kind buddies offered me a topic to talk about.”

“You’re doing great.”

“You weren’t even watching.”

“You had my phone.”

“Right.”

Sowon squeezed Eunha’s hand lightly to reassure her.

“Hey, you did fine. If anyone else had to do it, they could have just not gone through out of stage fright. Having completed a live is already a sign that you’re doing great.”

“Really?”

“Really. People can claim you don’t talk well, but can they do better? Do you see them as the member of Gfriend and the best vocalist with numerous ost? No baby, you’re here.”

Eunha blushed a little. Receiving praise from Sowon when she wasn’t teasing always made her fluttery, but even when Sowon is saying things she already knew, she just enjoyed hearing those words coming from Sowon.

“Thanks, unnie.”

“No problem.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Comfy?”

“Yea.”

Eunha tucked herself closer to Sowon. When they had arrived home, everyone was already asleep as expected. They usually weren’t awake at 2am anyways, that was Eunha’s alone time. Dressed in matching pajamas, Sowon was wrapped around Eunha, spooning her gently.

“You’re warm.”

“Because you’re hot?”

Eunha giggled, Sowon just smiled having come up with any kind of witty remark other than thank you.

“If you wanted to….we could…but it’s already this late, so maybe later?”

Sowon blushed and hid her face in the back of Eunha’s neck.

“I didn’t really intend for that…well. As long as you want it I don’t mind.”

She kissed Eunha’s shoulder lovingly.

“Mm, but unnie.”

“Yea?”

“I don’t like this.”

“What about?”

“I want to see you too.”

Sowon let go of Eunha just enough to let her turn around, her small hands tucked to her chest as she looked up at Sowon who was smiling at her with her soft smile. Once Eunha was settled, Sowon laid her arm across Eunha’s waist once more, tugging her just a little closer. Even if Eunha’s face was pressed up against Sowon’s chest, nothing indecent crossed their minds as they rested.

“Good night baby.”

“Sweet dreams unnie.”

“You know it.”

“Huh?”

“I’ll be dreaming of you, obviously.”

Eunha let a half giggle escape her, but a yawn cut through her giggles. She snuggled closer to Sowon, her nose pressed up against Sowon’s collarbone.

“That’s fine by me….”

Sowon kissed the crown of Eunha’s head, her hand softly rubbing Eunha’s back as they drifted off.

===============

possibly just a part 1?

I hope you all have a happy Eunha day ♥