holding hands

My wish is Sowon

Because of their height difference being quite large, as well as their amr lengths, there was a slight difficulty in holding hands for Eunha and Sowon. But Somehow, they managed to make it work.

Sowon walked around the mall, browsing through the clothings as she waited on Yuju to finish trying the outfits in the changing rooms, today she was out with the 97line a the nearby mall, hoping to buy either new clothes or new hats. There was also a more private kind of clothing store as well, but she was going to browse that one alone.

"Sowon unnie!"

A small hand grabbed her thumb in a familiar gesture as the shorter person easily fell into her walking pace, taking her side warmly.

"Did you find something you like?"

"No, but Sowon unnie wa slooking lonely walking by yourself in the children's clothing section, you looked kinda funny."

"Oho, so you came all this way to hold my hand and make fun of me?"

Sowon casually leaned over and pinched Eunha's cheek as she let go to squeeze past some expecting mothers, extremely careful not to disturb them. Eunha pouted and walked to the other side of the short aisles which were only three feet tall. Crossing her arms over the top of one and pouting at Sowon who cooed at more baby shoes, Eunha just stared at Sowon's smile.

"Unnie always likes babies more than me, in fact you like baby clothes even more than me."

"No I don't,  I properly cherish you a lot."

"Oho, really? Because if I had to give you the ultimatum of baby shoes and me, you'd definitely choose the former?"

Eunha made sure to keep up with Sowon as the older laughed her off walking away.

"As if? I'd choose you, of course."

"Eyyy lies, I know that you'd probably run to a baby before you run to me."

"Oh Yuna yah, tell your best friend that sulking ruins her face."

"Haha, what happened now Sojung unnie? Eunha yah, Sojung unnie said sulking ruins your beautiful face."

"I never said she was beautiful! Why are you adding words to my words???"

Yuju just laughed and went to the cashier. Eunha pouted as Sowon playfully fumed.

"Do you really think I'm not pretty?"

"As if, you're always pretty, but we always play jokes like this, why's it get to you this time?"

Eunha huffed a quiet sigh and walked to the exit to wait in a less crowded area. Sowon followed behind slowly.

"Becauseeee, you dont' ever grab my hand first."

Sowon's footssteps stopped. Eunha turned around in confusion before turning bright red.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT OUTLOUD. PLEASE PRETEND YOU DIDN'T HEAR IT."

"But what do I do? It's already engraved in my memories? Should I go knock my head against a wall?"

Sowon teased Eunha as the bunny wacked her arms in embarassment. Laughing, Sowon grabbed hold of Eunha's hands gently.

"Mianhe, I didn't realize you liked hand holding that much."

"I-it's fine, I'm just particularly needy and you don't need to indulge me."

"But it's fine to indulge, isn't it?"

Sowon easily slipped her fingers into Eunha's grasp, her hand easily encompassing hers. Kissing the top of Eunha's head, Sowon waved Yuju over to leave.