staying close

My wish is Sowon

Because Ging had much waist touching and backhugging

=======================

Eunha was playing with the cards with the other girls, laughing and showing her natural bubbly self to the camera. SinB kept pulling funny cards and they would react and keep fueling each other's laughter back and forth.

So when a hand was sneaking across her back, a clear indication of wanting to cuddle a little, Eunha moved her arms to let Sowon's hand where it wanted to go. That right hand settled just on the top of her hip and Eunha was immediately distracted by the soft touch and light pressure on her side. Laughing to Umji's comment on SinB's card, Eunha felt Sowon lean closer to her back, now slightly leaning on her.

There was a light squeeze and Eunha quickly sneaked a look behind her before turning back to pay dutiful attention to the two maknaes playing. When Sowon's hand started to palm at her side, Eunha held her breath but was unable to focus as well as she had on the tarot cards. She quickly moved to take hold of Sowon's fingers. There was a small and quiet whine behind her and Eunha didn't need to look to know that it was Sowon. All Sowon got when she threaded their fingers together, was a light pinch.

When Yerin walked over and joined into the fun, Sowon moved to fully hug Eunha's back, her right arm slung over her chest and locked fingers just under Eunha's left shoulder, her warmth pressed up against Eunha's back fully.

SinB had started to pick up the cards for husbands and Eunha held in her reaction when Sowon pinched her side a little, a small sign of jealousy that only the two of them knew.

"Look isn't that buddy!?"

They were all laughing and Eunha felt a little speechless, If SinB was getting every card almost accurately as they could believe in fate and their interpretations of the images on the cards, she was a little irked that they were all so excited for it even if it could just be for the camera. Sowon was also excited and leaned over to point at the card further, this almost made Eunha put her tongue in her cheek but she held back.

Then Sowon's card was pulled and exclamations were coming again. Old? Eunha felt the same disappointment hearing the excitement coming from the girl stuck to her back, but there was a soft rubbing on her arm and she kept quiet.

"Shh, it's not accurate."

Eunha sneaked a look but pretended to look to Yerin instead as she spoke, don't be too obvious, idiot. The reassuring squeezes on her shoulder kept her calm and she felt the usual dazed feeling when she was getting spoiled by Sowon. Yuju's husband was next and Eunha giggled a little to it, her mind was getting lost. Needing to focus her attention somehow as she was now getting disinterested in the topic of husbands, Eunha played with the mini plasma ball, the way the small lightning like lights followed her hands was cool.

A tug on her shoulder told her to focus and Eunha immediately put her hands back and looked properly at SinB once more, whose fault was it that she needed a distraction anyways? Eunha bumped Sowon's hip lightly but smiled as they moved on from Yerin's card.

-------------

The room for their filming was still going to take a little longer to set up enough cameras so the staff told them all to relax, not to stand around in fear of their legs getting tired. Of course, this led to moving so that they could sit if they wanted to and Sowon ended up across from Eunha.

Finally able to focus as normal, Eunha had fun bantering back and forth between them, even smiling brightly as Sowon got praised for her tarot knowledge, did she have experience? If she did, Eunha was now curious what Sowon might've asked, maybe what she got as an answer as well, since, SinB was by no means a professional tarot card reader.

Spreading out the cards in front of her playfully, Eunha grinned and asked Sowon what she wanted to ask, casually trying to see what could have been the question if Sowon had asked once before. When Sowon's answer was more serious about her life, Eunha had the feeling that Sowon really would ask this to a tarot card reader. Her leader was a very serious person, a hard worker who wouldn't take no for an answer, the one who finally got the company to grant them their wish of being in a car together with no manager.

Halfheartedly playing her role, Eunha laughed along as Sowon ended up reading her own fortune.

-------------------

"What was that about?"

Eunha shivered a little when Sowon was pressed up against her back once again, this time, her hands were already settling over her stomach. Her breath against her ear had Eunha fluishing pink a little in the cheeks.

"Nothing. You already fixed it."

A kiss on her cheek had Eunha smiling instantly.

"Really?"

"Mm, I was just maybe put off by SinB's reading of our husbands."

Sowon nuzzled her cheek against Eunha's neck, clearly leaning down to wrap her in warmth.

"You know I only have you."

"Mm."

"Also, I am a buddy."

"Huh?"

Eunha felt Sowon leaving her back and turned around to see why. Sowon fished out her wallet and pulled out a card.

"Both you and I are buddies, registered ones in fact,"

The stupid grin that made it's way to Eunha's lips had her giggling at the stupid but sound reasoning.

"You're so cute when you're jealous."

Sowon quickly kissed her on the lips and hugged Eunha close again, her cheek pressing against her forehead.

"Well, I can't help it. You have the looks to woo just about anyone."

"Aren't you the only one it really worked on though?"

Eunha blushed and hid her face in Sowon's chest.

"I love you."

Sowon chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too."

====================

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the touchingggggg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa