eunha yah eunha yah

My wish is Sowon

Eunha looked up at the sound of her name being called, the familiar call of Sowon's voice. Shutting off her phone and leaving her bed reluctantly, she wandered into the kitchen, where a really nice smell was coming from.

"Sowon unnie?"

"Eunha! Come here, quick! Before I spill it!"

"Huh?"

Rounding the corner to see Sowon very carefully holding one shaky spoon of...whatever she was making, Eunha hurried over, casually attaching her hands to Sowon's waist as usual.

"Taste this, I already cooled it for you."

Finally seeing the red liquid, Eunha hesitated a second, worried that it might be super spicy from the bright red. Still, she took the spoon in as Sowon watched excitedly.

"How is it how is it?"

To her surprise, it wasn't too spicy at all, in fact a little too sweet.

"Unnie did you put too much sugar?"

"Eh? But I only put a little...did I put in two scoops of sugar instead of one of salt and sugar?"

Sowon curiously stared at her pot, the end of her chopsticks tapping against her chin as she thought.

"But it's not bad right?"

"Mm, not bad at all. What are you going to make with it?"

"I was thinking of ramen, I was trying to avoid using msg, but I guess I can just make it into ttoekbokki instead."

Eunha hummed as Sowon carefully tasted her own creation, she closed her eyes as she pressed into Sowon's back softly, just listening to Sowon breath.

"Eunha you're still here?"

"I'm back hugging you am I not?"

"Haha, I was wondering if you went into the dreamland while standing up since you got quiet."

Eunha just stayed still, her hands moving from holding Sowon's sides to wrapping them around her waist.

"Unnie smells nice."

"Are you sure it isn't just the food you smell? Haha, why are you so soft today?"

"Jagi is always making good food, I just randomly feel proud."

"Mwoyah? You should always be proud of me."

Eunha giggled as Sowon tried to hit her off by bumping her by the hip.

"Let go, I have to cook before this gets overboiled."

"Don't wanna."

Eunha shuffled to follow Sowon's movements, like a baby koala on their mother. Sowon just chuckled and shook her head, grabbing everything she was going to use and putting them closer, she lessened the distance they needed to travel.

"I'm home!"

"We're in the kitchen!"

Umji got into the kitchen, immediately spotting the two waddling around.

"It smells great Sojung unnie."

"Right? Jagi is the best."

Watched with a raised eyebrow, but shrugged and left for her room, declaring that she was going to take a nap.

"Just don't complain when you don't get any to eat."

"I'm properly maintaining my diet, unlike you Eunha unnie."

"Hey!"

Sowon giggled, tapping Eunha's hands as she needed to tiptoe and reach the seasoning in the cupboard just above Eunha's reach. Loosening her hold just enough, Eunha waited for Sowon to get her stuff.

"Aren't you going to get tired standing there Eunha yah?"

"Well, aren't you standing for the same amount of time?"

"Yeah, but I'm actually doing something."

"Oh! So you think I'm not doing anything."

"Anything important that is, I could potentially burn the house down, you? Just sticking to me like glue for a random reason."

"But it's not as if you don't like it."

"You're right on that bit."

Sowon placed the cap on the pot to boil it a little and turned around in Eunha's hug, wrapping her arms around Eunha's shoulders comfortably.

"You really have no reason to be stuck to me."

"Wae, I can't hug my favorite person?"

"No, I'm just curious if it really has no reason. If not then, whatever, but if you're missing something or need something, tell me."

"It's cheesy."

"What is?"

"The reason."

Eunha looked to the side, her cheek pressed against Sowon's chest as she listened to the older's heartbeat.

"I just missed hugging you, whenever you or I have individual schedules."

"I guess so."
They stayed that way until the timer for Sowon's pot rang. She turned back to it and checked it as Eunha stood aside, watching Sowon's side profile.

"It's not like we have that many individual schedules anyways."

"Maybe it's because I'm always missing you, even if you're just in the next room."

"Eh?"

"Because that's love, right?"

Sowon looked at Eunha who was twisting her hands togther, a rare expression of nervousness.

"Of course, honey."