Sowon unnie

My wish is Sowon

Eunha sat curled up on the couch, knees drawn up, squishing her face into a soft pillow. She drowsily watched the world move around her waiting for her turn for makeup, Yerin was whining about her outfit not looking right, SinB was uninterestedly making comments now and then, but she was mostly focused on her phone.

"Sowon unnie! Help me fix this, I can't find what's wrong."

Pouting as Sowon, who was originally walking towards her immediately turned to Yerin, Eunha scooted sideways, leaning into the couch. SinB gave her one glance and started to complain.

"Eunha unnie is at it again! Look at her excessive pouting!"

"Yah, I wouldn't be like this if I got what I wanted."

Eunha slapped SinB's shoulder as the younger Eunbi laughed, teasing her.

"Jealousy is mean~!"

"Shut up."

Sowon finished fixing Yerin's clothes, turning to see their small squabble with a motherly smile.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, don't mind SinB, that's all."

Eunha shuffled back in her seat, adjusting her hold on her pillow and burying her chin into the top of it, closing her eyes to rest a little. Feeling a soothing hand brush her bangs, Eunha hummed.

"You're cute."

"Hm?"

Sowon smiled as Eunha peeked with one eye, her head tilting just enough to reveal her beautiful brown iris. Poking Eunha's cheek with a giggle, Sowon watched as Eunha whined and covered her face with her hands.

"Our little cutie Eunha~ show your cute face to unnie."

"I'm not little!"

"My little Eunha."

"I said I'm not little!"

Eunha stopped as her eyes met Sowon's, her bright smile immediately wiping all her irritation away. Sheepish, Eunha tucked her head against her arms again. Mumbling words under her breath, Eunha shifted to turn the other way.

"What did you say? Eunha yah, look this way."

"I didn't say anything."

Sowon gripped Eunha by her cheeks, the soft mochi like skin squishy cutely.

"Really?"

Eunha tried to avoid Sowon's gaze, but eventualyl found herself trapped in Sowon's arms, keeping her field of vision restricted to just in front of her. Still she tried to look away. When Sowon leaned close to kiss her cheek like the many times she had done before, Eunha started to wiggle trying to avoid it.

"Auh! Just stop! I said you're beautiful today! Mmnnggg!!!"

Sturggling out of Sowon's grip, Eunha squeaked when a hand clapped on her bottom, a sneaky Yerin grinned as she glared.

"You-"

"Don't touch Eunha like that Yerin."

"Eh? But you- sorry."

Eunha quickly turned around to face Sowon as Yerin ducked her head quickly, who instantly changed back to a smile. She lovingly pulled Eunha into her lap, back hugging her warmly.

"You were complaining that you couldn't stand too much teasing in a day."

"But you usually-"

"Join in on teasing you? Not today."

Sowon nuzzled her cheek to the back of Eunha's head. Eunha stayed still, trying to comprehend what Sowon's motive was, as well as concentrating on the hands that crossed her stomach.

"Why?"

"Because you're especially cute today?"

"Eyyy that's a stupid reason."

Sowon looked slightly stunned, but still stuck close to Eunha.

"You smell nice too."

"Really, what's with you?"

"Nothing, just giving the bunny some love. Did you know that rabbits and bunnies can die from loneliness?"

Eunha sighed, her natural pouting resuming as she played with Sowon's fingers quietly.