wife pt 4

My wish is Sowon

Eunha paced the kitchen, her shopping list in hand. Should she ask for Sowon to go with her? Was it too much? Technically, she was the dependant in this relationship, and well, perhaps she would be asking for too much. Not hearing the sound of Sowon's room door opening and closing, she was startled by Sowon's ragged appearance of having just woke up on her off day.

"Where're you going?"

Sowon yawned and scratched her head, standing awkwardly by the kithcen, Her clothes were skewed and her hair was kind of a mess. A sloppy sleeper huh?

"Just grocery shopping, would you like to come along?"

"I don-..."

Sowon looked down at herself, then back to her livingroom. When was the last time she had the leisure to workout again? Tugging her shirt to properly sit on her shoulders, she rubbed her neck.

"Actually, I think I will, give me five minutes."

"T-take your time....j-jagi."

Eunha blushed and looked away immediately when Sowon gave her that soft smile of hers, she seemed to really like being called that way.

-------------

Sowon stretched as they walked side by side to the market a few blocks down from the apartment complex. Eunha timidly held onto her reusable shopping bag with both hands.

"Have you gotten used to living here yet?"

"E-eh?"

Talk about sudden conversations, but Eunha understood where Sowon was coming from. Having an uncomfortable wife would mean an uncomfortable life. But would Sowon have thought so deeply to care for her feelings? Perhaps she was just asking out of courtesy.

"I'm just worried that having you move in with me on such a short notice might have made you uncomfortable of sorts, Yerin did tell me she recruited you literally two days before we met. Are you doing okay?"

"I'm doing great unnie, now it's your turn, am I getting in your way at all? Would you like me to do more?"

Sowon shrugged, her hands now stuffed into her pockets to keep them from freezing off in the wind.

"No, in fact, I still haven't figured out where you sleep is about how detached you are to my lifestyle."

True. Sowon always slept early because she had to wake up early and go to work. Eunha usually slept after Sowon had already gone to bed, but got up specifically to make her breakfast, so Sowon had never actually seen Eunha sleep.

"I've been sleeping on the couch."

"Eh? Ah, well I mean I guess that's where you'd be sleeping. It didn't seem like you came in to share my bed and there aren't any other places to sleep in my apartment."

Eunha giggled as Sowon reasoned out how stupid her question must have been. Looking over though, Eunha's giggles were stolen away by Sowon's sheepish look and the small but nervous scratching on her cheek.

"Isn't it uncomfortable to sleep on the couch?"

"Not especially? Why?"

Sowon looked in the other direction, avoiding eye contact.

"Well, my bed might be a little cramped, but I'd like you to be more comfortable."

"You mean to share your bed?"

"Y-yea something like that."

Eunha blushed, but Sowon wasn't looking so she smiled.

"I'll be in your care."

"I swear I won't do anything to you!"

That got Eunha bursting out in laughter, she hadn't thought that far anyways, but Sowon was definitely a good person. In fact, since Sowon wouldn't take advantage of their relationship, nor harm her in any way as shown by the way she'd been acting the last week, Eunha found herself not minding, if Sowon had wanted to take advantage of her. Slapping her cheeks to rid herself of that thought, Eunha stuttered as she announced their arrival.

"W-we're here unnie."

"Mm, I'll be in the snacks aisle if you need me."

Eunha watched as Sowon wandered between the people in her search for sweets. The way she annouced where she'd be like a child wanting to explore, or see something that the parent would usually pass over on their own. She also hadn't taken Sowon as a sweets person either. It didn't hurt to get to know more about your husband? Wife? Either way, Eunha was feeling great about learning more about Sowon.

===============

i don't know if i managed to fix my internet, please, let this update go up without a hitch

not that anyone would tell me if they didn't see it, hah! they wouldn't know....