a wife pt 7

My wish is Sowon

Sowon woke up early, earlier than her alarm that she had set for this morning. Always an early starter but never a morning person, Sowon grumbled a little as she snuggled her blanket tighter, if ehr alarm hadn't gone off, then she could stay under the warmth of her blanket for a little longer. As she breathed softly, the warmth surrounding her reminded her of something.

When was it that she had felt this kind of warmth elsewhere besides her blanket and bed? Sowon tugged the blanket over her nose a little, remembering that she particularly liked returning home after a hard day of work more than before. But that wasn't the exact one she was thinking of. There was only one reason why she enjoyed going home early more besides having finished her work, that was to see Eunha greet her with a smile. Remembering that Eunha was supposed to be sleeping next to her, she wanted to slowly roll over to take a peek.

Was Eunha still there? Did she already get up to make breakfast? Moving a little, Sowon found herself unable to turn all the way around as it seemed as though Eunha was right up against her back, stopping her from rolling over. She nearly flinched from bumping into the smaller body, but stayed calm and scooted a little further away to get enough room to roll. When she scooted away enough, Sowon found that there was a tug on the back of her shirt. Peeking under the blanket, Sowon found that Eunha's hand was still holding onto her shirt. Maybe Eunha wanted to sleep in today as well?

Not wanting to wake Eunha, Sowon scooted back to her original position, letting Eunha press up against her back. The small girl made a small noise before rubbing her forehead to Sowon's back, making the taller shiver a little. This was far beyond regular skinship after all. Still, Sowon remained calm, in fear of her heartbeat waking Eunha up.

Glancing to her nightstand, Sowon noticed her screen flash. She carefully reached out for it, before quickly tucking her arm back under the warmth of her blanket. Yerin was sending her some messages it seemed.

[So, boss. I took care of making today your vacation, oh and tomorrow too. Didn't notice that your alarm should have already gone off right? Yeah, it's a bad habit to only set your calendar to give you wake up alarms :P]

[Yes, this means that I edited your schedule from your computer at work.]

[No, I won't tell anyone your password.]

[Also, I hope you're treating your wife well. Its supposed to be a secret, but she's having a tough time in her life, you're all she's got. Kind of.]

Sowon looked skeptically at the lines of text, just where did Yerin pick up Eunha? She already knew not to be suspicious of Eunha, the way she carried herself and cared for Sowon, she wasn't bad. But if she's having a tough time, what would this trouble be? The fact that her customer was a woman? No, that wasn't the answer Eunha had given her last time. What would Sowon have or what bound her to Sowon as her only hope?

The contract? Money? Although it made her stomach churn, it was a reasonable idea. Hearing shuffling, Sowon quickly tucked her phone under her pillow, the bed shifting as Eunha saat up and scooted off the bed. There was a small slapping sound that startled Sowon a little, but then Eunha left the room.

"I should get up too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha slapped her cheeks lightly, it was time to get up and make Sowon breakfast, even if she was a little later than usual due to not being able to sleep after last night's message, even if she already didn't sleep well being in the same bed as Sowon and worrying needlessly over whether her breathing noises were noisy or if she snored in her sleep, it was inevitable that she would wake up late. Though Sowon was also later than usual. Late? Kim Sowon? Eunha trodded back into the bedroom, Sowon was still under the blankets. Sitting on the edge of the bed on Sowon's side, Eunha reached a hand to caress Sowon's head, not knowing that the latter was already awake.

"Jagi? It's time to wake up, you're later than usual you know?"

Eunha tugged on Sowon a few more times before Sowon brought herself to move. She revealed her face, under her messy long hair, slightly pouting at Eunha as if she hadn't just spent the last minute frozen.

"Do I have to get up?"

Eunha hesitated, did Sowon want to be pampered? She didn't usually act this way. Sowon tucked ehr lip back in, realizing Eunha's reaction, sitting up and scratching her neck, she coughed.

"S-sorry."

"It's okay? Sowon unnie do you..." Sowon noticed the change in addressing her.

"Hm?"

Eunha shook her head, changing her question.

"Do you not have work today?"

"Ah...Yerin told me that I didn't have work today."

"Eh?"

Yesterday they had gone to bed early to accomodate Sowon's work schedule.

"Ah, you see, she sent me a message like two seconds after my alarm was supposed to ring, so I saw it then went back to sleep."

Eunha nodded, then jumped up.

"Wait! Then Sowon unnie, you can go back to sleep! I'm sorry for bothering you!"

Sowon giggled, pulling Eunha back down to sit.

"It's okay, but if I'm going to sleep, then you are too. Don't think I don't notice you working hard around the house."

Eunha struggled to object, but Sowon's puppy eyes were really effective. Tossing the idea of searching for a job today out the window, Eunha agreed and moved back to her side of the bed, laying down stiffly. Sowon was quick to disappear under the blanket so Eunha just lay there staring at the ceiling.

"Whatever's on your mind, I'd like to hear it please."

"Unnie?"

"I mean it, if you're troubled, I can listen."

Eunha hesitated, watching as Sowon was peeking at her from under the blanket. For such a big girl, she sure was cute under that blanket.

"I...."

================

I should've updated yesterday, but then I got a stomach ache stressing over getting the classes I wanted for next quarter (then my friends were too busy to play with me)

all I can say is that it still isn't going well

I still very much hate uni

but I still very much love wonha tehe