I like unnies better

My wish is Sowon

"Did you see Eunha unnie's smile when she said that?"

SinB wiggled her shoulders in imitation.

"I like unnies more. Ough she's too much!"

Sowon and Umji laughed until they fell over in their seats, it was rare to see SinB attempting to copy Eunha, especially when she hated aegyo so much. Eunha just whined quietly in her seat, her cheeks coloring. On set she didn't make a big deal of it, like when Umji and SinB copied her on set.

"Auwwww just leave me alone!"

"See! She did it again!"

Covering her face and whining, Eunha reached out to Sowon who sat in front of her, her small hands pulling on Sowon's shoulders to do something.

"Sowon unnieeeee please make them stop!"

"But I'm doing the same thing? Hahaha you flirt!"

"Unnieeeeeeee!"

Sowon stopped laughing, slowling down to see if Eunha was really irritated.

"Mwoya are you trying to use your charms on me? Your only unnie in this car?"

"Aniyo! Just help meeee pwease?"

"Fiiine fine, come on girls, we can again at home with the other girls, she's gotta survive until then right?"

"UNNIE!!"

Sowon laughed as Eunha pouted and slumped in her seat.

"Auw you're all too mean to me."

The car finally settled down and Sowon had to check the rearview mirror to see if Eunha was alright. Rubbing her heart a little, Sowon took a deep breath. That was close. Eunha was really too cute when asking her for help that Sowon often felt as if her heart would either explode or her brain would shut down.

"You doing alright there Sowon?"

"I'm fine oppa, just a little tired."

Sowon peeked in the rearview mirror again, spotting Eunha's pout still present, and her cheek squished against her hand as she stared into space. Blushing just slightly, Sowon looked away. Gosh darn it Jung Eunbi, why do you have to be so cute?!