a wife pt 9

My wish is Sowon

Eunha sat in the living room, staring into space as she waited. Well, waiting but also just passing time. The hours that Sowon was away were hours that she didn't know what to do with when all the chores were already done and the food was already prepped for when Sowon would return from work.

Sowon had said that she didn't need to wait up for dinner, and well, Eunha had a boring and lonely lunch by herself after her morning shift at the bakery today. Checking her phone for any updates on whether her wife was going to come back earlier than predicted. Finding no message, Eunha sighed.

Even if it was more comfortable for the body to sleep on a bed, it was a bit difficult for Eunha in the soul. Of course, this being that she was next to Sowon, so close she could just touch her with a slight reach. This didn't bother her when she hadn't figured out what she was feeling yet, but when it made sense why Sowon seemed particularly beautiful to her, and how she was perfect even at her faults.

Going into the bedroom, Eunha laid down on her side of the bed, looking up at the ceiling boredly. Rolling onto her side when her eyes had grown tired of the blank ceiling, Eunha looked over at Sowon's side of the bed. They had made the blankets together in the morning when they woke up, both getting up at the same time now that Eunha had a job to attend to. Before she woke up earlier to make breakfast for Sowon, but when Eunha had happily announced her extra job, Sowon ordered her to sleep in until Sowon's alarm so she could make sure that Eunha had enough rest before going to work, even though, Eunha didn't do much inside the home unless she had to go outside to shop for groceries.

"Sowon unnie..."

Her small hand curled into the fabric of Sowon's pillow, an odd urge to lay on it, or bring it closer to herself arose. Feeling a little drowsy from the boredom, Eunha hugged Sowon's pillow to her chest, almost curling around it as she dozed off.

 

This was the scene that greeted Sowon when she finally made it back from overtime. It wasn't even a boss imposed overtime, since, Sowon was a girl who liked to be ontop of things, she was working overtime so that she could leave earlier if she had less to do in a day. If she had a headstart on all her work in general, then they would all be finished until the next major project. She entered her home with a small "I'm home" but Eunha didn't come running to her. ing her suit shirt, Sowon wandered into the kitchen where she found dinner one step from being finished, usually, Eunha would start it once she had greeted Sowon at the door. Not finding her shorter wife, Sowon wandered around teh apartment until she had reached the bedroom and found Eunha asleep.

Sowon sat down quietly on teh edge of the bed, reaching out to place her hand on Eunha's head. Softly smoothing Eunha's fringe, she slid down to cup her soft looking cheeks, and soft they were when her fingers squished against them. Rubbing her thumb over Eunha's cheek, Sowon smiled, finding Eunha's sleeping expression to be cute and calming. A soft growl of her stomach forced her to stop admiring Eunha's profile, instead she moved to wake her. The way it looked, Eunha hadn't eaten yet either, so it was right to wake her up for food.

Hesitating with her hand on Eunha's shoulder, Sowon stopped and instead went to finish changing into comfortable clothes. Then, she went to the kitchen to finish the dish that Eunha was making, suprising her with dinner already prepared was a wifely thing to do, right?

As she was simmering the eggs on the pan, arms wrapped around her waist and Sowon stiffened a little. There was a soft yawn that made her smile. Eunha was still half asleep.

"Jagi? When did you get home jagi...."

"Eunha ya."

"Un?"

Eunha nuzzled her face into Sowon's back.

"Eunha ya, dinner is almost ready, you should go wash your face."

Another soft yawn and reluctant arms refused to leave her waist. Shutting off the stovetop, Sowon twisted around just enough to hug the sleepy Eunha. Kissing her forehead, Sowon made sure to give Eunha the most comfortable hug ever, her arms gently over Eunha's shoulders, Eunha's cheek pressed against her collarbone.

"Eunha ya, lets wash our faces?"

"un."

Unsurprisingly, the moment Eunha's wet towel covered her face, she was fully awake again, her bright red blush bringing giggles to Sowon.

"You're so cute when you're half asleep."

"Don't bully me like that unnie."

"Wae? It's not bullying if it's true. Come on sleepyhead, let's eat dinner."

Eunha pouted but followed Sowon back to their small dining table.

"Sorry I fell asleep and missed greeting you when you got back."

"It's okay, I won't be this late again for a while."

"Really?"

"Mmhmm."

Eunha smiled to herself, not noticing Sowon observing her reactions. She really was too cute.

========================

aye?