offering pt 3

My wish is Sowon

Sowon snuck into her house quietly, after hunting a deer and having her fill, she had to take the meat and deliver it elsewhere. She had no use for the meat as all she needed for sustenance was just the blood. Besides, the process of procuring meat needed to let out the blood anyways. Her extra trip however had taken up too much time and it was a little after 8am.

"Is she awake yet?"

Walking silently through the halls, Sowon found herself in the room she had left Eunha, but the girl wasn't up yet. Sowon checked over Eunha's back, reapplying the medicine before sticking a patch on top. Eunha had stopped bleeding, judging by the lack of the scent of fresh blood. Now Sowon could at least cover Eunha with a blanket.

Heading for the kitchen, Sowon quickly made a simple breakfast of boiled vegetables. Her enhanced hearing picked up a hitched breath, she quickly put out the small cooking fire under the oven and headed back inside.

She could hear Eunha's breaths indicate her waking. Opening the door, Sowon found Eunha sat up in her blankets, looking a bit lost.

"Good morning."

Eunha quickly turned around to face Sowon, she quickly got on her knees. A grimace crossed Sowon's face, there wasn't any way to avoid it, Eunha was still scared.

"Eunha, stop that."

Eunha didn't move, making Sowon feel a little more annoyed. Holding out her hand, Sowon intended for Eunha to take it, at times like this, humans preferred skinship to become closer. Eunha reacted differently, moving to remove the shirt that Sowon had given her, Sowon quickly pulled it back down with a very slight blush.

"Not that you idiot! Hand! What are you a dog?"

Eunha flinched but placed her hand in Sowon's finally. Sowon felt a pang of guilt but she had to make sure that Eunha would learn.

"Sorry."

Staying still and holding Eunha's hand didn't seem to do anything for the small human. Instead, Sowon could feel Eunha's hands tremble so slightly.

"What are you thinking of right now, tell me."

When Eunha didn't say anything or do anything to move or run away, Sowon sighed.

"I'm going to hug you, do not panic."

Eunha flinched when Sowon moved towards her, but stayed still and allowed Sowon's arms to move around her.

"I've made you breakfast in the kitchen, I want you to eat it and calm down."

Sowon gently held Eunha's head to her chest, her arm wrapped lightly around Eunha's waist. Eunha was still shivering a little, making Sowon feel sick. Was Eunha not pure? Her hatred for Eunha's former family, the leader of the human city she lived outside of, grew.

"I won't hurt you. In fact, I won't even bother you. You can do whatever you want here."

Eunha's shivering stopped, was the hug finally helping her calm down? Sowon had a minor thought that perhaps her hug wouldn't work because of her naturally colder body temperature, but it seemed to do fine.

Releasing Eunha, Sowon sat back.

"I'll be napping in another room okay?"

Eunha still didn't speak. Sowon ruffled her own hair, a little frustrated.

"If this is the only way to do it, then, I order you to take care of your body until I awake."

Eunha shuffled a little at last.

"Yes, that means go and eat your breakfast."

Eunha shuffled a little more. Sowon rolled her eyes.

"Now."

Finally, Eunha went towards the kitchen. Sowon flopped on the floor and breathed in deeply.

"Is the only way to get her to relearn her sense of self through orders? Should I take her to the village?"

The village, was the one that Sowon made deliveries to after hunting, is in fact a small village quite the large distance away from her home. It housed some of the girls she had been offered but didn't want to leave the country and wanted their old village life back. Hopefully, being with other 'good' humans would help Eunha, but how was she going to get Eunha over that distance? She didn't own horses.

"I guess I'll have to carry her."

Seting out her bedding, Sowon laid down in the pitch dark room. She'll have to discuss this when she woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha looked around the kitchen after having breakfast. She was looking for something. When she was being escorted by the village men to Sowon's place, her father- more like master- had told her to kill Sowon. Grabbing a kitchen knife, Eunha walked back to Sowon's room.

Sowon had been asleep for roughly an hour, meaning, she should be deep in the dreamworld, at least that's what Eunha had been told. Her shaky hands gripped the knife tightly. When she swung down however, eunha opened her eyes to see that Sowon had gotten up and stopped the blade with her hand. The knife edge dug into her skin but her thick skin prevented her from bleeding.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Eunha quickly backed up, Sowon frowned as it was her first natural expression and it upset her even further that it was fear.

"I told you that I won't hurt you."

Sowon stood up, shaking her damaged hand a little.

"I told you that you don't have to be afraid. This means that you don't need to be afraid of anyone else when you're here too."

Checking that her hand had fully healed, Sowon sighed.

"I am glad that you still have a will."

Quickly picking up Eunha over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes, Sowon dashed out the door.

"We're going to meet my family."

====================

spoilers: her family isn't a bunch of vampires nope