offering pt 16

My wish is Sowon

Sowon had napped peacefully through the night after clearing the trash from her yard. Assuming the brat got scared enough to never return, she now only had one concern left on her hands. That being the unpredictable human being that was currently kneeling before her.

"May I ask what you are doing?"

Eunha continued to look up at Sowon silently. She seemed to be waiting for something, but Sowon wasn't sure what.

"Are you waiting for permission to speak or something?"

Eunha finally moved, shaking her head.

"I told you to be as free as you were when you were with Yerin, that means you can go whereever just not outside the walls of this plot of land, you can do whatever you want and say whatever you want."

She wanted to point out that she probably said this like ten twenty times already but she didn't want to pressure Eunha. This time though, Eunha nodded. Did that mean that she really understood? Take it as she did, then right now, she was doing something that she wanted to. What was she doing then? Looking at Sowon. Meaning, she wanted to look at Sowon?

Raising one eyebrow at the conclusion she had drawn, Sowon tilted her head to look at Eunha confusedly. On her own agenda, Sowon had been trying to get used to Eunha's scent, taking one tiny breath every once in a while. Eunha seemed to follow her movement, tilting her head in the same direction. Was she admiring Sowon's face? Well, for a vampire, skin issues were healed in an instant, more like the only kind of skin issue is when it is cut open, since the diet is only blood.

"Then is it okay for me to go around and do my own thing? Of course, that means I'm going to make your lunch right now."

Eunha nodded and Sowon pursed her lips in thought. Maybe talking would be soon if Eunha was finally responding to her like this. The last few times Eunha had voiced herself, it was out of demand and the like of pressure, so Sowon kind of understood that humans were slow in that way.

Getting up and stretching even though her body would never get stiff, Sowon would never realize that these were muscle memory from when she was a human long ago.

-------------

Eunha watched Sowon move around the kitchen from the doorway, half holding onto the doorway, perhaps as if to hide herself. She did want to offer to help, as she did have to do cooking before, but Sowon looked really cool doing what she was. Did she learn how to cook for humans through all the girls she had to take care of? She wanted to ask such questions, but she was still a little shy.

In fact, moments before Sowon opened her eyes, Eunha had woken up and crawled close to Sowon to look at her up close. From the twitch of Sowon's head, Eunha was sure that she had sensed her movement, but perhaps she knew who she was either through her scent of lack of killing intent this time. The more she observed Sowon, the more she seemed exactly like a human, at least like the humans that were in the market when she had the chance to go grocery shopping once in a while.

Even she understood that her family were not to be described as humans thanks to Yerin's deep into the night lecture. Sowon wasn't there to hear it, or maybe she had heard it with her superior hearing but said nothing to stop the other girl from expressing her opinion on Eunha's parents, which could mean that she agreed.

Back to the topic of Sowon being human like, Eunha stared as Sowon tried to taste the soup before putting it in a bowl but then grimaced before moving to just scoop it into a bowl. Did it taste bad? She looked really cool when cooking however.

"Oh, you're here."

Sowon waved her over and Eunha hesitantly went over.

"Taste it and tell me if you need more salt, honestly I can't tell."

Why couldn't she tell? Eunha stared openly at Sowon.

"What. Taste? Oh, I can't taste anything that's not blood, I can only tell temperature. Everything just taste like....water I guess?"

There was a momentary confusion as to where she had found the comparison, since Sowon couldn't technically taste water, but she naturally shrugged it off along with all the other things that she couldn't find good reasonings for.

Sipping from the ladle that Sowon held out, Eunha was surprised to find that it was delicious. Her eyes widened and she looked at Sowon.

"It's delicious."

"O-oh? Thanks?"

"But how...."

She swallowed the rest of her sentence even though Sowon was looking at her nicely.

"How what? Did I manage to cook? I was taught a recipe and well, I guess the more accurate to the recipe you are, it'll always have the same result?"

Feeling an aura of understanding coming off Eunha, Sowon smield and finished plating everything for Eunha before moving it to the only table in the living room. There were two chairs, but one looked unused. Eunha looked curiously before sitting down where Sowon pushed her to.

"It's cause I don't eat breakfast, remember?"

"Oh."

Eunha quickly covered in slight surprise at her own slip. Sowon looked a little surprised, but it was more from Eunha slapping than her slip.

"What did I say about saying the things you want to?"\

"S-sorry."

"Good girl."

Receiving a pat on the head, Eunha was left to eat breakfast alone.

============

PROGRESSSSSSSSS

do all professors assume we don't have anything else to doooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaa this feels like more homework than having to walk to classssssssss

I wanna write about human Sowonieeeeeee waaaa backstory is IMPORTANT you knowww?