matching

My wish is Sowon

Eunha wandered into Sowon's room as the older was waking from her nap.

"Hm? Eunha?"

"Good afternoon unnie, you slept past lunch and Yerin unnie said if you were hungry you could get your food in the fridge."

Sowon scratched her arm as she yawned, still not quite fully awake just yet. Blinking as Eunha still remained there, Sowon rubbed her eyes.

"What did you need?"

"Ah, that...you know how we have matching bracelets?"

"And rings and clothes and a bunch of other stuff, why?"

"Well, you see, when unnie does Trend With Me camera, you're often seen with it."

"And?"

"I don't mean to say that you don't have a lot of accessories or anything but uh..."

Sowon looked at Eunha quizzically, rubbing her neck to try to alieve her somewhat present discomfort in her shoulder, she paused as she seemed to process something. On her wrist, was the bracelet in question.

"You're embarassed aren't you?"

Eunha blushed and covered her cheeks instinctively to try to hide their color.

"What? Ahaha no? Me? Embarrassed? Why? Haha...."

A cat like grin spread across Sowon's cheeks as she hummed. Eunha liked to treat Sowon as her own, possessive and all.

"But Trend With Me finished airing a while ago? Why bring it up now?"

"Be-because! You're filming for it again!"

"You don't like me going around showing off as yours? Even though you'd pull me away and kiss me at random?"

Sowon reached over and pulled Eunha to sit on the side of her bed, wrapping her arms around the smaller bunny.

"I- That- That's not it!"

"Are you sure? Your ears are plenty red right now."

Eunha whined as Sowon pulled her down, spooning her gently on the mattress. Tickling Eunha's wrists, Sowon tugged them away from her face, revealing the cutest pout that never not get her heart skipping and mind melting.

"Fine, I won't wear it on camera then."

"You promise?"

"Promise. Instead I'll wear our matching linger-"

Eunha clapped a hand over Sowon's mouth quickly. Sowon laughed even as her back hit the window side wall as Eunha struggled to stop Sowon from saying it outloud, resulting in her straddling Sowon's lap as their arms wrestled. The door creaked open and Yerin poked her head in.

"Hey Sojung unnie can I- I'm sorry for interuppting."

And the door creaked closed. Sowon burst into laughter as Eunha turned bright red in the face and whacked at Sowon's arms.