the way of cuddling

My wish is Sowon

Despite being the oldest, as well as being a big girl,  Sowon liked to be coddled.

A lot.

From time to time, you'd see her being taken care of by her groupmates, sitting close and hugging, fighting over snacks like a child. That used to be easu to take care of when they all shared a house, there was always at least one person you could count on playing with the eldest.

Here, Eunha found herself being cuddled like a teddy bear, arms tightly locked around her waist, tucked into Sowon's lap.

"Aren't you feeling hot?"

"That's odd, you don't get hot easily."

Eunha puffed her cheeks, for the last fifteen minutes, Sowon had been rubbing her cheek on the back of Eunha's sweater, humming to herself how soft and cuddly Eunha was over and over again.

"Well, I'm not hot, temperature wise, just asking unnie whose sensitive to heat and cold."

"Can't be helped."

There surely was some kind of tiny voice in all the tall people in the world who grew too fast that they didn't get to be coddled as long as they wanted to in their early life. Eunha had heard her older sister complain before that when she was little, she had to give up being carried because Eunha needed to be carried, then when Eunha could walk, she was already too big for her parents to carry, otherwise they'd probably throw out their backs.

But for Sowon, she wasn't the eldest in her household, rather, she grew too tall to be carried and she minded that people looked and saw such a tall girl being carried. Hence the off chance that the members had to give each other piggybacks, Sowon had the best time. Eunha of course, could not properly piggyback Sowon because of their height gap, Sowon's feet would still be on the ground. However, Eunha did prove that she could still lift their skinny stick of a leader off the ground, just not in a very convenient way.

Sowon, also liked picking up Eunha. Because of her love of cute things, and Eunha's reactions were always cute, she had practically made lifting Eunha her daily excercise. Which was also why even though Eunha was sitting normally on the couch playing games on her phone, without even moving a muscle, Eunha was suddenly sitting in Sowon's lap.

"Unnie, do you want me to do something for you?"

"Are you in the mood to grant me something?"

This was usual as well, Sowon made sure that she wasn't forcing Eunha to do things, she might have been too self concious of her moving power as a leader. Not that it mattered that much to Eunha, if Sowon wanted it, and she wasn't in a bad mood, then, of course she would do it.

"I am."

The soft giggle had Eunha's small haughty facade melting, how could such a cute giggle exist? Right here? Right now? Right behind her? Sowon's breath tickled Eunha's ear and she shivered a little.

"Could you do the usual then?"

The usual. This would mean cuddling, brushing Sowon's hair, head patting, maybe sleep while holding Sowon's head to her chest, now which was she in the mood for today?

Eunha opened her arms to let Sowon pick, the taller immediately buried her face into Eunha's chest. Shifting so that Eunha lay on the couch, her back supported on the armrest with Sowon laying on top of her, Eunha only moved to make sure that Sowon was comfortable enough to nap.

There could never be enough sleep after all. As Eunha listened to the soft rhythm of Sowon's breaths, she slowly patted Sowon's head, smoothing down in slow down her beautiful and soft brown hair.

"How long do you want to nap unnie?"

"If you're not hungry, until dinner please."

"Okay."

Kissing Sowon's forehead and earning a smile, Eunha closed her eyes but kept her hand petting Sowon.

"Sweet dreams then unnie."

"Mm, thank you."

============

just sooooooftness

ya know, after a year of studying as an english major, I realize that the ratio of dialogue to descriptive paragraphs are slowly changing since I began writing here. Is that a good thing for you guys? I know some people liked the way it was before because the pace would be much faster :P