a wife pt 6

My wish is Sowon

Eunha watched as Sowon popped the tab of her beer, this was the first time Eunha was witnessing Sowon drink alcohol. Since, she had seen Sowon completely smashed the first time they met, and well, Sowon lived a very healthy life, with not a bottle of alcohol in her house, which was why she had to order it with her pizza. Of course, this meant that she could only have drinks like these when she specifically ordered it, or when Yerin called her out to company dinners, if not customer dinners. Often times, when Sowon had to go close deals, they'd provide wine.

"Unnie?"

Sowon quickly looked to her, Eunha couldn't help a nervous chuckle. Sowon was really weak to alcohol.....apparently. When she had told Yerin that she wanted to get smashed, did she just have maybe one bottle of soju? And maybe a few mixed drinks? Sowon was far from drunk, but she was in fact, quite giggly for a tipsy person.

"Eunha."

"Yes?"

"Are you not going to drink?"

Sowon held out the second can to Eunha, she held it gingerly, taking the can from Sowon. Thumbing the edge of the can, Eunha set it aside, not exactly wanting the fizzy drink in her system.

"Hm? You're not opening it? I can open it for you."

"J-jagi, it's fine. I don't want to drink."

Sowon pouted a little, almost like a puppy, her shoulders dropped a little. Eunha stood up to clean up their now empty pizza box, Sowon watching her as with her can in hand.

"Sowon unnie, do you drink often?"

"Nope."

Eunha cracked a small smile at Sowon popping the word, it was cute.

"Are you stressed then?"

"Not reaaaally."

"Is there a reason to drink?"

Sowon leaned back into her couch, sinking into the cushions.

"Mm, maybe? Will you help me?"

"If I can, I will."

The silly grin on Sowon's face reminded Eunha of their first meeting, she turned away as Sowon was openly staring at her, causing her to blush a little.

"Have I told you that you're really cute?"

"You have, but I think you're cuter."

Sowon flushed pink, her face beginning to resemble a drunk, but she was still far from it. Regaining her sensibility, Sowon finished her can and placed it in the sink to rinse and place in the recycle. Taking a mug of water, Sowon sipped on it slowly as Eunha washed whatever leftover utensils they had in the sink.

"Eunha, what's your ideal type? I'd imagine you wouldn't be here unless it's for the money."

Eunha wiped her hands dry, it was kind of true, she did come here for the money, she was deperate, but it wasn't like she only did what she had to do, Sowon made her feel like she should do more for her.

"Hmm I can't say I have a type, since I've never had the chance to experience which I liked."

"Then are you straight?"

Eunha blushed and tugged on Sowon's sleeve slightly.

"I'm here with you right now aren't I?"

"Right, you're my wifey."

Sowon finished her mug of water, put away her mug and slipped her hand into Eunha's.

"You're not disgusted?"

"Why would I? Sowon unnie is super beautiful and smart."

"I'm super tall and people tease me for it."

Eunha smiled and squeezed her hands softly.

"People tease me for being short."

"You're really cute."

"Thank you, jagi."

The stupid smile that spread on Sowon's cheeks had Eunha giggling, to think that the one thing to make her smile was just a simple nickname. Sowon really must have been lonely.

-----------------------

Eunha blinked as her phone's screen lit up, the blinding bright screen had woken her up. Carefully scooting enough to reach her phone, Eunha had the thought that she was too small for Sowon's bed, or maybe the bed was too big. Of course, it was the largest bed she had ever slept in, since she had only used one mattress since small until she left her home.

Checking her messages, Eunha bit her lip. Her next installment was due soon, and she was short just a little bit. Even if she had managed to pay off the installment to delay an arrest, she would be left with nothing to use for anything else. Would Sowon let her get a part time job?

Eunha looked beside her, Sowon was peacefully asleep, her right arm thrown above her head like a baby. It was a habit Eunha knew of, that certain people can't sleep unless their arm was up. Wanting to hold Sowon's cheek, but also finding that super creepy, Eunha was feeling torn inside. Her life this past week had been so nice compared to her life before, now if her family debts could be paid off, she'd call it perfect.

A small voice reminded her that this was only going to last for another 5 months. Eunha tucked ehrself back under the blanket, scooting closer to Sowon a little. Pinching the hem of Sowon's shirt a little, Eunha closed her eyes. For now, she needed to sleep.