quiet!

My wish is Sowon

not an au

==============

The reason why Sowon complains everywhere she goes, is because her girls were very loud and disobedient. Not so disobedient that she hated them though, but she did have to yell. There were many occasions where it was needed, for Sowon to raise her voice to get everyone's attention. In the waiting room when everyone is off in their own world, backstage when the stage music is too loud, at home when no one is listening.

Still, Eunha finds Sowon's voice the most nicest sound in the world, the few times she's complimented her leader, all Sowon would say was that she didn't need to make such an effort to cheer her up. But it wasn't an effort, nor was it a lie. When Sowon is speaking softly to her, talking her to sleep when they needed to sleep early for a schedule and her late sleeping habits were an issue, was the best way to fall asleep. Too bad Sowon wouldn't do it unless she whined for an hour and told her all the pros and cons to helping her sleep before a big day.

"Oi! Listen up!"

Eunha was jolted out of her thoughts, they were in their practice room, there was music playing, Yerin and SinB were laughing as Yuju was still trying to figure out what was so funny, Umji was quietly sat nearby with a smile. Sowon clapped her hands again.

"We have a meeting to go to later, but knowing them they'll push all their questions on me. If you have anything you want to say, you can tell me, I can make sure they listen to you."

"Unnie doesn't have to put herself out there, we can say it ourselves."

Sowon raised an eyebrow at Yerin.

"Then you do have an issue you want to bring up."

Sowon easily sat down in front of Yerin, taking her hand.

"What's wrong?"

Eunha watched, slightly jealous that Sowon's full attention was on Yerin, who was talking some worries she had, Sowon was listening to her every word. Looking around to distract herself, Eunha saw that everyone was behaving, not that she was disbehaving earlier anyways, not today. Sowon's voice carried a power, strong enough to shut up even the loudest and proudest bunch. She gave speeches at their company dinner no matter how embarassing it was, she made up things to say on the spot, stand proud say it and then after ensuring that everyone was alright, quietly slink back to her seat and down a shot to cover her blush.

"Eunha? Do you have any issues you want to talk about?"

"Mm, maybe I do."

"What about?"

Eunha grinned, Sowon had scooted close to her and reached to take her smaller hand in hers.

"Unnie deserves a vacation."

"You mean all of us? We have one planned in the future, are you tired?"

"No! Just you!"

Sowon patted Eunha's head softly and stood back up, seemingly finished with her round.

"I'll help you sleep tonight okay?"

"That's...not what I wanted...but okay."

Eunha's words trailed off as Sowon walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The meeting had gone well, Sowon had as always brought up their health concerns and tried to lessen the stress on the members by asking to space the jobs apart, yet also pushing for their comeback as always. No matter what, they all wanted to see Buddy after all.

Tucked in her large hoodie that was twice her size, Eunha bundled the extra fabric around herself as she waited in the van for Sowon to come and they'd set off for home. SinB was going to have a sleepover with Umji, so she already boarded Yerin's car.

"Eunha! I'm here, sorry I took a while."

"It's fine unnie."

The way Sowon's voice perked her up always brought sparkles to Eunha's world. 

===================

here's the thing. I wrote that first half when I was in a good mood, but then like I got a serious headache atop of my cold, I ended up bedridden until today 1pm couldn't get up, crawled into the kitchen chugged water had a painkiller and now I can't remember where I was going with this. So....here's my improv on what might have been what I planned next....

===================

Eunha waited patiently on her bed, already tucked in properly, her ipad sat on her stomach as she tapped mindlessly on her farm, she was just doing a little bit of grinding resources and money before her next project, maybe an expansion would be better.

Sowon entered the room quietly, she had just dried her hair from her bath, and smelled very nice, Eunha couldn't help but take a slightly deeper breath.

"Stop playing already, I'm here."

"Mm, one more harvest."

"Stop. You know how blue light affects sleep."

Eunha pouted but reluctantly let go of her ipad as Sowon pulled it away from her. With her hands freed of her ipad, she had laid her arms over the top of the blanket, but Sowon grabbed her hands and forced her to tuck them under the blanket.

"Unnie you know I don't like it when I'm completely under, it gets too hot!"

"Well, it's getting colder, so you better get used to it, besides, isn't sweating good for you?"

"Not when you get heat ."

"Silly, I know you don't get hot easily."

Eunha's pout intensified, but Sowon had a point, she complained it'd get too hot under the blanket, but it was almost never the case. In fact, it only happened once during summer when their air conditioner was getting repaired and she had carelessly thrown a blanket over herself when she was napping and ended up soaking her covers in sweat and very dizzy when she woke up. Sowon almost sent her to the hospital.

Looking over at her leader, Eunha frowned. Sowon was sitting in the chair that she had pulled over from Eunha's makeup table, it wasn't like the chair was uncomfortable, but to sit there as Eunha lay down to talk her to sleep, just didn't sit right with Eunha on this day. Sometimes, Sowon would sit on the edge of her bed, which was better, because the bed was soft but- enough!

"Unnie, can't you sleep with me tonight?"

"Eh? Your bed is small you know? If you asked earlier I'd tell you to wait in my bed."

This was a little surprising, since moving, Sowon and SinB had went out together and bought new beds, Eunha didn't bother to, so hers was still just a full, not a queen or a king or whatever size that Sowon and SinB had gotten. They wanted something to splurge money on and well, larger bed meant more room to roll around on. Too bad Eunha didn't roll often, she was too engrossed in her movies.

"It's fine though isn't it? Unnie always says I'm tiny anyways."

Her cheeks puffed in slight anger, but only to tease Sowon into getting in with her. Not that she had an ultierior motives such as having Sowon's voice literally next to her ear.

"Fine, fine. If you complain about the space, or the heat, I'll smack you."

So, Sowon didn't say she'd leave.

"Yay!"

Eunha held the blanket up for Sowon to get in, almost too eagerly patting her spare pillow for Sowon to lay down. Sowon had given her a defeated sigh and slipped in, lightly pressed up against Eunha's side.

"Then, let's get started."

"Mm."

Eunha closed her eyes, waiting for Sowon to start talking about any random thing in the world. Sometimes she talked about how the nature was, or whatever news she had read, or even stuff she had seen in the ads between dramas.

"Today, I saw a little kid running around in the office."

"Eh? You didn't bring me to see them too? Selfish."

"Shhh, you're not supposed to respond remember? Focus on sleeping."

"Okaaaaaaay."

Sowon gave her a pointed look, but Eunha just wiggled under the blanket and closed her eyes again, whoops, she had opened them to stare at Sowon's side profile. She was just the most beautiful person the world after all.

"Turns out, one of the staffs brought their kid to work because his wife had to go to the hospital for a few days, he must have had a hard time. If I had the ability to, I'd give him a vacation, but either way, he let me play with his kid for a while."

Sowon described how the little girl had called her pretty and also knew her as a tv unnie, as she had seen gfriend stages before as well as guesting on shows, even though they hadn't been on one in a while, so it must have been a rerun.

"Unnie?"

Eunha's soft voice called out when Sowon had trailed off, her voice was a little rough, indicating her near sleep state. Sowon sometimes wondered if it was because the topics she chose to talk about were so boring that they put Eunha to sleep but the younger always denied it.

"What is it?"

"I love you."

"..."

Sowon looked over at Eunha, she was clearly halfway to dreamland. Was this her being loopy? Eunha didn't often become this way when she did this though, Eunha usually just fell asleep quietly and Sowon had to sneak out to sleep in her own bed. A small shuffle of Eunha's body happened and Sowon found herself trapped under Eunha's arm, it wrapped around her waist and held her down.

"Eunha?"

"......mmgh..?"

"Sweet dreams."

"mmhmm...."

Checking that Eunha was really not aware of what was happening, Sowon leaned over a little bit, kissing Eunha's forehead.

"Silly, say that when you're properly awake next time."

Eunha just nuzzled her cheek to Sowon's shoulder.

=================

how's that for improv

if it seems weird it's cuz my brain is leaking

next one should be offering