Together

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minnie?", Jongdae whispered against his lips, still sitting in Minseok's lap.

Minseok smiled. He knew that from now everything will be very chaotic. So he want's to be with Jongdae, his love for his life, a bit longer. And especially for this night he want to at least pretend, that his life is easy. That there is nothing about he had to fear. Only of this night, he wanted to be a bit of a naive fool. So much more people were like this, so why couldn't he? Life had to be fair sometimes.

"Minnie?", Jongdae repeated again. "Hey? Are you dreaming?", he pecked lightly one of Minseok's cheeks.

"Maybe I am", Minseok agreed still smiling. "To stay forever with you was my dream. And you said you are. So ...", he pulled Jongdae closer and interupted himself as he kissed him.

Jongdae giggled in his arms and didn't hesitate to repeat the kiss. "I could stay with you like this the whole night. Every night."

"You will", Minseok said, and his heart was beating as fast as ever when he was with Jongdae. And he's sure that the butterflies in his stomach would never fade away but only get more and more. Especially now, that Jongdae agreed to be with him. To be with him forever. Minseok still couldn't believe it. To be sure, he took Jongdae's hand again and looked at the small silver ring on Jongdae's finger. "It's not that I didn't want a diamond ring buy for you", he began. "If you want, I can do that too."

"No", Jongdae shook his hand. "Like I said. It's perfect. Just as perfect as you are, my Love." He got off of Minseok's lap. "I just wished I could give you something simliar too."

"You don't need to", Minseok looked at him. "You're enaugh for me. More than enaugh."

"That's so cheesy of you, Min my Love. But nevertheless I will think about it", he winked at him. Then he frowned. "So what're we exactly now?", he hesistated short.

"Dae... Kim Jongdae", Minseok sighed. "I bought you a ring. I said, that I want to be forever with you. Repeatedly. What do you think we are?", he asked and short there is again a bit of fear in him. "Or do I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter