Surprise

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun freezes in shock, when he heard what Minseok said to him. Usually he didn't had any fear when he is in the near of him. But now is different from other times. And so he did the first what comes to his mind. He apologies himself. "I'm so sorry but... Sehun asked me to find you. And I don't had any intention to interrupt you, alpha.  Please forgive me and don't be mad at me." 

"Alpha? You're an alpha?", asks now Jongdae now in disbelief.

Baekhyun freezes again. Jongdae. Why he forget him? How could he been so careless? Baekhyun bites on his lips. Sehun had often told to him, that Baekhyun gets sometimes in trouble because his mouth is way faster than his mind. Baekhyun had laughd about it. But now, he isn't. Who could laugh when Minseok looked at him with this killer view? Baekhyun can't. And yes, he's a very optimisitc one, but now he would like it to dissapear.

"Baekhyun!", Minseok grunts angry with his teeth. And he still had this killer view.

Baekhyun gulps. "Im so sorry. I really didn't want..."

"I hope so for you", Minseok said. "Any other would be very..."

"Hey, excuse me you two but I want you both remember that you didn't answer me - and I'm still in this room. Because this is MY room!"

"Sorry, Dae", apologized Minseok. " Yes I'm an alpha. I had explain it to you later but Baekhyun is again..."

"Wait a second!", Baekhyun shouted out. "Means that you know about us? Are you serious?", he stunned want to know. "How can it be?"

"Ehm... Kyungsoo and Chanyeol had explain everything to me", Jongdae replies. "Or better, you can say they show it to me"

"SHOW it to you?", Baekhyuns eyes are wide in surprise. He looks to Minseok. "Did you know about this?"

"Not exactly", Minseok shakes his head. "What did they do to you?", he asked Jongdae.

"Chanyeol showed me his wolf form?", it's more like a question, than a statement.

"I gonna go to kill this guy", Minseok growls angry. And there he is again. This killer view.

 

Baekhyun take a deep breath. He can't say how much he wished that Sehun were here, not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter