Request

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ehm... hey guys"

Jongdae feels very unconfortable in the next day, while school break. He's standing at the table of Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Promise is promise. And he promised it to Minseok so it's a lot more important, then usual to him.

"Hi Jongdae! How are you?", Chanyeol waves enthusiastically to Jongdae.

"Ehm... Okay, I think?"

"What do you want Kim Jongdae? If it's only smalltalk then get lost!", Kyungsoo stares angry at Jongdae.

"Soo? Please be nice!", this is Chanyeol again. "We've talked about it, remember?"

"Yeah... I do", Kyungsoo growls in agreement.

"I don't want to disturb you that long. It's just a have request for you", Jongdae said.

"A request? Nice!", Chanyeol smiles over his whole face. "What can we do for you?"

"I hope you can pay the bill", Kyungsoo addet. "None of us wants to repeat that from last time, I think?"

"It's not for me this time. It's for a friend", Jongdae explains. "I'm just here to be the messenger."

"Friend? What friend?", Chanyeol asked. "I didn't know that you had any friends. I'm so happy for you!"

"Well, thanks. I have", Jongdae begins a little bit confused. "So can you please...?"

"I think, he's talking about Minseok? Remember? They in same class? And they together in every school break", Kyungsoo interrupts him.

"Oh! You are talking about him?", Chanyeol eyes are widely in surprise. "I didn't know that you two are friends. But I think I like it!", he clears his voice. "Ah, by the way - where is he today? I think, I haven't seen him ."

"He got suspended for the next two weeks. So...", Jongdae sighs.

"He's what?!"

 

"Okay, I never in my whole life had thinking that this can happen", said Chanyeol after a explanation from Jongdae. "It's a way too unbelievable"

"So, you know him?", Jongdae asks couriosly. "I didn't knew that."

"Of course, we know him! How couldn't we not? We are...", Chanyeol begins.

"Park Chanyeol! I swear to you. If you say a single word more, than you get never ever a cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter